User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-09-2002, 08:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Looking for PGFM tracks on MP3 or as a CD-R

It's not me, but I just got an e mail from someone called Lee and their e mail address is:

ljcdds@aol.com

...and they're "interested in either the audio cd as a cdr or mp3 files of the songs" from the "Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac" (AKA "Dog and dustbin") album.

For whatever reason, they're not interested in the CD or vinyl itself but would like it in either of these above 2 mentioned forms so if anyone can help them then please do contact them at the said e mail address (I don't have a CD burner yet so I would do it for them that way but I can't and I don't have them as MP3's either).

I did suggest that they may want to consider getting the "Complete Blue Horizon sessions" box for it but I guess we are still to go under the assumption that these are the only two formats in which they want the PGFM album tracks.

They did say that they would be willing to trade and they would send their materials first so I don't think this is a "rip off artist" or anything and I like to try and help FM fans any way I can so I said that I'd post this for them here in the hopes that someone else here could help them since I can't in these formats as I had said above.

Thanks for your time and hopefuily someone here can help out this Mac fan.

John