User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-16-2002, 12:06 AM
Ledgie

Default Just ranting to rant!

GOSH DARNIT! I AM SUCH A MORON!!!!*kick myself in teh @$$*
I have been waiting all year for this show and then I go and forget that Peter Green was performing tonight, a whole block away from my office! I can not believe I forgot. I even reminded myself on Monday not to forget to pick up tickets on my home last night. I can not believe i forgot. What a marooon!!!! *slaps forehead!*
Old 06-17-2002, 01:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy Damn!

Sorry I'm seeing your post a month too late, and I'm sorry to hear that you missed the show. I DID make it to the show, it would have been cool to see you there.
Old 06-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Ledgie

Ken! How are you? Seems like forever since i have thought about you. I am glad you got to see the show. I have been to see Peter in 2000 when he toured with John Mayall. I just wish i had gotten to go again. It is sad becasue i work less than 2 blocks from that theater so there is no reason i should have forgotten since i pass it every day on the way home.

Did you ever get the chance to stop in at Rock Memories and check out what they have in the way of posters? I have not been in for about a month but i recall that they did have quite a few when i was there last. I am actually considering seel some of mine back to the store. I have way too many and they are just being cast aside ina closet, besides i could really use the moeny.

I don't get on the ledge much anymore. I have been so busy that i stop in to look it over every once in a blue moon and only on a complete necessity, such as this, do i post anymore.

Anyhow, I am off again...email me and let me know how you are doing. We will have to plan another get together with Sara and Shane when FM come to town!