User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-26-2019, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
What is there to talk about though? There is no new music and they are playing the same old songs on the tour. Boredom killed this page.
Exactly. As I said before what else is there to talk about??? The band has ZERO new product forthcoming and the current tour is yet another GH style tour with a handful of rarities thrown in like the previous 3-4 tours.

People who don't like the constant rehashing make me laugh. The band has been rehashing the story for over a year now with interview after interview and we are not allowed to comment.

I can GURANTEE if Stevie was kicked out in the EXACT same way those who still idolize her and worship her would be on this board doing exactly the same thing (Rehashing her firing and what they think really happened and or bad mouthing the other members and not getting over it like they tell us too)

I will post whatever I want and or comment if I want. If you are tired of reading the same old same old then simply scroll past why make bitchy posts complaining?

Last edited by Nicks Fan; 05-26-2019 at 09:09 PM..
Old 05-26-2019, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey's firing is a big deal to many even after all this time. Most of us were looking forward to another tour with the 5 of them. They went and ruined it for many of their long time fans. I would have been there at opening night and my hometown show also. Why is it ok for the band to sling mud at him over and over again but yet if we comment some of you get up in arms. There are fans who support him and are disgusted by his treatment and they should have the right to comment.
Old 05-27-2019, 08:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
Lindsey's firing is a big deal to many even after all this time. Most of us were looking forward to another tour with the 5 of them. They went and ruined it for many of their long time fans. I would have been there at opening night and my hometown show also. Why is it ok for the band to sling mud at him over and over again but yet if we comment some of you get up in arms. There are fans who support him and are disgusted by his treatment and they should have the right to comment.
I agree. It's incredibly self centred for people to keep saying "get over it!" They have no right to tell other people how they are suppose to feel.
And, if Stevie had been treated so badly, you can bet they'd still be marching in the streets.
Old 05-27-2019, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
And, if Stevie had been treated so badly, you can bet they'd still be marching in the streets.
And the Buckheads would be telling us to get over it and move on. Guaranteed.
Old 05-27-2019, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Actually, I can guarantee you that I wouldn't have. I have no desire to tell you how to feel, you can make up your own mind. And if it got tedious reading your posts, I would have just skipped them, out of respect and the fact that this is a place to discuss such things.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well the Buckheads aren’t really Buckheads. We are just Ledgies who have watched Stevie destroy Fleetwood Mac and are mad at the unfairness of it all. While Mick and Stevie were all coked up, Lindsey was stuck with all the work. Look how they repayed him.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
What is new about these people anymore? There is none -- no news, no new music, it's all just same-old same-old regurgitated ad-nauseam stuff.

THAT is the reason there's nothing to read here or post here any more. Well, besides composing posts querying the gross injustice, that is
And there are only so many creative ways I can say that they don't sound all that good to me in their concerts these days. My approach is: Say something five or six times, and then drop back.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-27-2019, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Well the Buckheads aren’t really Buckheads. We are just Ledgies who have watched Stevie destroy Fleetwood Mac and are mad at the unfairness of it all. While Mick and Stevie were all coked up, Lindsey was stuck with all the work. Look how they repayed him.
Exactly. While those two were coked out of their minds someone kept the band going. Now they act like he did little to nothing for the band and is easily replaceable.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wouldn't. I have made it very clear that if what happened to Lindsey had happened to ANY OTHER member I would be just as mad and not wanting to support them. Some of the fans think FM is SN only and and can take anyone else being fired as long as she is still there no matter what the circumstances are.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
And there are only so many creative ways I can say that they don't sound all that good to me in their concerts these days. My approach is: Say something five or six times, and then drop back.
Well maybe they’ll add a new song to the set list and then there will be a new way to express how it doesn’t sound good.
Old 05-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Exactly. While those two were coked out of their minds someone kept the band going. Now they act like he did little to nothing for the band and is easily replaceable.
Both of them have always been selfish and decadent. It’s all about them.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Exactly. As I said before what else is there to talk about??? The band has ZERO new product forthcoming and the current tour is yet another GH style tour with a handful of rarities thrown in like the previous 3-4 tours.

People who don't like the constant rehashing make me laugh. The band has been rehashing the story for over a year now with interview after interview and we are not allowed to comment.

I can GURANTEE if Stevie was kicked out in the EXACT same way those who still idolize her and worship her would be on this board doing exactly the same thing (Rehashing her firing and what they think really happened and or bad mouthing the other members and not getting over it like they tell us too)

I will post whatever I want and or comment if I want. If you are tired of reading the same old same old then simply scroll past why make bitchy posts complaining?
They have NOT played blues band songs with Lindsey since at least 1982, with the rare exception of Oh Well.
Please stop with your convenient memory loss.
Re complaining: you ****ing hypocrite.
Old 05-28-2019, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
They have NOT played blues band songs with Lindsey since at least 1982, with the rare exception of Oh Well.
Please stop with your convenient memory loss.
Re complaining: you ****ing hypocrite.
WRONG.

Starting with Tusk tour they dropped all pre 75 material except for Oh Well. Then when Lindsey left in 87 they did a total of 4 Peter Green songs between the 87-95 tours It was SN who said in one of the interviews recently that someone (Lindsey) didn't want to play those songs. Even if that was true they had 10 years without him and did NOTHING from Bob Welch, Danny Kirwan, or Jeremy Spencer. The band as whole ignored that material and now suddenly it is convenient for Lindsey to be made to answer for that. Where was her desire to play any of that stuff before? It was never brought up at anytime before 2017. If she or any other member were so concerned abut the legacy and respect of pre Rumors members they could have spoken up and demanded to play some of those songs over the years and to my knowledge they never did. It was Rick and or Billy who insisted when they joined that they do some of the pre 75 material of Peter Green. No one else was chomping at the bit to play that material. Plus they have dropped some of those deep cuts because just as we all know fans filing up the arena's don't care or possibly even know songs from that era.

Also why you feel the need to attack me personally is beyond me but I guess that shows the level of maturity you have.

Last edited by Nicks Fan; 05-28-2019 at 06:06 PM..
Old 05-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
WRONG.

Starting with Tusk tour they dropped all pre 75 material except for Oh Well. Then when Lindsey left in 87 they did a total of 4 Peter Green songs between the 87-95 tours It was SN who said in one of the interviews recently that someone (Lindsey) didn't want to play those songs. Even if that was true they had 10 years without him and did NOTHING from Bob Welch, Danny Kirwan, or Jeremy Spencer. The band as whole ignored that material and now suddenly it is convenient for Lindsey to be made to answer for that. Where was her desire to play any of that stuff before? It was never brought up at anytime before 2017. If she or any other member were so concerned abut the legacy and respect of pre Rumors members they could have spoken up and demanded to play some of those songs over the years and to my knowledge they never did. It was Rick and or Billy who insisted when they joined that they do some of the pre 75 material of Peter Green. No one else was chomping at the bit to play that material. Plus they have dropped some of those deep cuts because just as we all know fans filing up the arena's don't care or possibly even know songs from that era.

Also why you feel the need to attack me personally is beyond me but I guess that shows the level of maturity you have.
Seriously omg I’ve always thought it was weird how Stevie brings up Lindsey not playing much of the old blues songs when the guitarists in the years without him didn’t play them all that much more either lol. It makes sense that a guitarist wouldn’t want to play them more all that much honestly, if it’s not their style and they have their own music to play. It’s understandable.