User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
It's too cluttered for me. My ideal room needs as little as possible so that certain things can make a statement. Like that piano would probably be the center of my room,
That piano is shoe-horned into the room. It looks like it's trying desperately not to be noticed, hunching its shoulders, huddling up: "Don't mind me. I'm just a baby grand. Please go on about your business."

One good thing about this decorating style is if you have a pink elephant that you want to ignore, Kristen could camoflage it for you.

Michele
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
A couple of my gf's, who really should know, think that Kristen has had cosmetic work done, cheekbone implants? Or something? I'm on the fence....anyone?
You read my mind. Something is definitely different. Maybe she's just maturing ....
Old 08-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Yeah, but isn't she just 34? I felt like I looked better than ever in my 30's! Her cheekbones do look done tho the more I look...
Old 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, but isn't she just 34? I felt like I looked better than ever in my 30's! Her cheekbones do look done tho the more I look...
I believe shes s bit older then that. In her 40's.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Will is 15. do you think Kristen's been with LB since she was 18?

she's somewhere around 43 or 44.

whether she had work done or not i'm not sure, but she is one beautiful lady, either way.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

According to press she is 43.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

whether she had work done or not i'm not sure, but she is one beautiful lady, either way.
Hey, Elle. That was a careless, still very young for surgery IMHO and yes she is very striking! Was just actually repeating questions my friends and I were talking about, like I said, I'm still on the fence.

Last edited by Desiree; 08-10-2013 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: Got it wrong
Old 08-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

One of the girls said her check bones were done in her 30's, Kristen's that is.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Norway, Sweden . . . I don't really know what Kristen's background is, but I think her daughters have inherited enough of her Northern Europe look to make me conclude that it's not all the result of plastic surgery.

I think she must have had at least some cheekbones to begin with.

Michele
Old 08-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Norway, Sweden . . . I don't really know what Kristen's background is, but I think her daughters have inherited enough of her Northern Europe look to make me conclude that it's not all the result of plastic surgery.

I think she must have had at least some cheekbones to begin with.

Michele
I don't think she's changed that much, looks wise, over the years, and not because of surgery, but because she has good genes, eats well, stays fit, etc.

Like Lindsey, she's beautiful, and ages well. Newsflash: Not everyone who looks good in their 40's, 50's and 60's has had surgery.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
I don't think she's changed that much, looks wise, over the years, and not because of surgery, but because she has good genes, eats well, stays fit, etc.

Like Lindsey, she's beautiful, and ages well. Newsflash: Not everyone who looks good in their 40's, 50's and 60's has had surgery.
no one stays looking exactly the same naturally; time adds some wear and tear, wrinkles, grey hair, etc.
She clearly works on her appearance... exercise, diet, and I'm sure, living in LA, she has her face worked on. At the very least that means regular skin care, facials, peels, professional make up, and I suspect also includes small enhancements like fillers (you can't be in your 40s and fair skinned and living in a sunny climate and not have a few wrinkles around the eyes and the dreaded 'parenthesis' lines around your mouth etc). I certainly don't hold any of that against her at all. I'd bet at least some juvederm and botox.

The cheeks somehow do look a bit knobby though... sort of like Madonna's after her cheek implants. Sort of like boobs, most people who get cheek implants go too big. I'd suspect she's had them, but haven't seen too many pics of her from the more than decade ago when she and LB first got together. Maybe she did have good cheekbones and her cheeks below the bone have just gotten a bit more hollowed out. But the "knobbiness" of them.. so big and rounded when the rest of her face isn't so fleshy, makes me wonder.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not that I really care, but I do think she's had a nose job and probably some other minor things. I definitely do not think she's au naturel.

Also, just since the word has been passed around here a few times, I wouldn't describe her as beautiful. She's attractive, maybe even pretty, but not beautiful.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She's not beautiful.

She looks like she had work done to me also, though I can't tell what.

And I really like the room.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
She's not beautiful.

She looks like she had work done to me also, though I can't tell what.

And I really like the room.
Cheek implants. Possible dermal fillers in her face as well. I think she is stunning, though.

Regarding her decorating style, I love her usage of vintage/retro objects, patterns, & colors. Sometimes she pulls it all together gorgeously; other times it looks cluttered and/or things clash monumentally.

For instance, I think this is an example of her at her best. Each painting in this collection is beautiful, and the number of them together really makes an impact. The unusual placement of them is really cool.

Her kitchen is beautiful... the floor is so unique, the contrasting cabinet & island colors really pop, the lights are exquisite, and the whole space looks very livable (having the stove so far off to one side is kinda weird, though).

This room is Kristin at her worst, though. So much clutter; so many clashing objects, styles, colors, patterns, etc.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What was really great about that one picture of the crazy frame room was the shot where she had the flower arrangement on the table. The way those flowers pulled out the color in the sofa was amazing. Even though I think that sofa is super ugly, the way it was staged in back of that flower arrangement was stunning. When you can add tiny adornment like that, you don't need to do too much more.

But I'm crazy for flowers anyway. If I was independently wealthy, a lot of my money would go to flower arrangements.

As for her looks, I think her features are close to what is generally considered classic, symmetrical beauty.

I'm ok with her being called beautiful. I don't think it's as much of an exaggeration as it is in most cases. I don't particularly think she's beautiful, but I can only think of 3 celebrities I've ever thought were beautiful anyway. Lindsey, Gillian Anderson and Kristina Malandro. Other than that . . . meh. And even with Gillian, I'm aware that she's not beautiful, because when I saw her before Scully I didn't think she was. Scully just made me fall in love with her and then, I guess, I thought she was beautiful.

I think that Kristin is much more attractive than either the gal or the dame, but I'm not about to trade either of those 2 in for Kristin any time soon.

Michele