The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Present Band
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2018, 12:43 AM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,538
Default FM in Columbus

What can I say... the show was awesome! I loved it! I just wish they had kept Storms and I Got You in the set list.

Observations:

1) The crowd loved Gypsy, and people were singing right along with Stevie, so I guess it was smart to put it back in the set list. Not my favorite version, though.

2) The band members were all touchy feely, well with the exception of Mike and John, and even Mike kissed Christine at the end. He only fist bumped Mick, though LOL. Stevie and Christine, Neil and Christine, Mick and Christine, Stevie and Neil, all very affectionate.

3) I personally could go without ever hearing Gold Dust Woman or Rhiannon ever again; having said that, the crowd went wild for both, especially GDW. I mean full-on wild. There was a guy in the row ahead of me grinning from ear to ear during that song, and when the song was over, the guy next to me said to his girlfriend "how do they top that?"

4) I was surprised by the relatively subdued reaction to Second Hand News, and even more surprised by the almost opposite reaction to Monday Morning- people started dancing and moving from the second it started. I had no idea that song was so well-known to casual fans. Or maybe the band's excitement is what got the crowd on their feet, who knows.

5) Along the lines of #2, I loved seeing Mike interact with Christine, and later with the back up singers. He really seems like such a nice, down to earth kind of guy. I thought it was sweet how he jammed with the back up singers. He mostly stayed to himself, so seeing him jam with the others on those rare occasions made it more meaningful. I saw him speak to Christine and later Stevie during the performance and I was astounded- how in the world can they have a conversation when it's so loud?!?

6) I didn't watch any of the videos posted, with the exception of I Got You and Storms, so I was surprised how moving Free Falling was. I mean, it was beautiful. I don't care for the song that much, and I really hated Stevie's recorded version, but live, this song was incredible. Steve's vocals were spot on, and the crowd responded incredibly to it. Neil's vocals were subtle but impressive, as well. I really can't say enough about how good this song was.

7) Christine did fine- when she was good, she was good, but when she wasn't, well, she wasn't. She was almost screaming during Say You Love Me, but she found her footing for Everywhere and later Isn't It Midnight. My friend say she sounded rough, but then said he felt bad for criticizing her because of her age. We really do have to take their ages into account when we talk about their singing, I think. I'm thankful we get to see them live at all, so if they sound a little rough or haggard, who am I to judge? This was the most animated I've ever seen Christine, though. She was swaying to the music, making facial expressions while singing, and really jamming during most of the songs.

8) I thought it was genius to put the lyrics to All Over Again on the screen. That really helped make this unfamiliar song seem more, well, familiar LOL. Having Neil play keyboards while Christine joined Stevie in the middle was also genius, and gave the band a more spontaneous feeling. Even though they do this every tour date, it felt improvised, something FM shows are not known for.

9) Mike said Columbus made more noise than Cleveland, and he appreciated it. Yay Columbus! The crowd really did seem totally into this show, more than other FM show I'd been to. Honest, I'm not just saying that. I don't know why. The only thing I can think is maybe, with the two new members, most of the audience didn't know what to expect, so once they saw how good Neil and Mike were, they really embraced them.

10) Stevie's intro to Landslide seemed genuinely heartfelt and emotional. I think the loud applause really inspired each of the band members to bring 100%, because they all seemed a little emotional at times and truly appreciative of the audience.

11) For me, the main highlight, and there were many, but the main one was Neil singing Don't Dream It's Over. I have always deeply loved that song, hell I even loved the Sixpence None the Richer cover, and having the opportunity to hear it live was a beautiful moment for me, made even more beautiful by seeing Stevie come on stage midway and sing it with him. I had shivers. I wish the song ended in a more powerful manner, it just kind of comes to a conclusion rather suddenly live, but I wish they would do more of a fade out with it.

This is the first time I ever wanted to see FM again for the same tour. Every other time, I loved seeing them but was content to see them once. Now, after seeing them tonight, I want to see them again at their next stop! If they add more dates, I am so there. Although this concert was so incredible, I'd better not push my luck. Maybe seeing them a second time would be a bit of a disappointment.

Other tidbits, briefly- the set list remained the same; they started at 8:15pm; Mick's drum solo is too long IMO, but a lot of the crowd ate it up; I saw Neil singing along to Stevie and Christine during their songs even when he wasn't at the microphone, a testament to how much he loves their songs, I would guess; and the backgrounds on the screen are incredibly distracting. I wouldn't even say cheesey, I would say bad. Seeing a dolphin diving during the chorus of You Make Loving Fun is bizarre. The staircase and blowing curtain during Dreams was ok, but still a bit much. GDW had an interesting background, but the rest were pretty bad, like I said. The pictures during Free Falling were well done.

Last edited by bwboy : 11-08-2018 at 12:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 11-08-2018, 01:22 AM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 6,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
11) For me, the main highlight, and there were many, but the main one was Neil singing Don't Dream It's Over. I have always deeply loved that song, hell I even loved the Sixpence None the Richer cover, and having the opportunity to hear it live was a beautiful moment for me, made even more beautiful by seeing Stevie come on stage midway and sing it with him. I had shivers. I wish the song ended in a more powerful manner, it just kind of comes to a conclusion rather suddenly live, but I wish they would do more of a fade out with it.
I dug how people were doing the cell phone-as-flashlight thing.

I agree with your review. It was my third show, and it wasn’t as interesting without Hypnotized and I Got You, but still worthwhile. Gypsy is a better live song than Storms, IMO.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
THE Stephen Hopkins

Last edited by SteveMacD : 11-08-2018 at 01:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2018, 08:23 AM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,329
Default

All Over Again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sqFIrGuEYE
__________________
 photo d754aa6e-1605-473c-895b-9665a3f17371_zpsrtovtrei.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2018, 09:48 AM
kak125's Avatar
kak125 kak125 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,826
Default

Bwboy, I loved your review! They really do look like they are having a blast on this tour and I agree about wanting to see another show.
From what I saw on twitter it looks like another sold out show too. I wish this one would have been on a weekend I would have gone for sure its a nice easy drive from Pittsburgh.
I saw pics on fb with Stevie taking a flower crown from somebody in the front row and wearing it. Did she say anything about it? The pics are super cute.
They are posted here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1029...827/?tn-str=*F
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Feather Blade Feather Blade is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
What can I say... the show was awesome! I loved it! I just wish they had kept Storms and I Got You in the set list.

Observations:

1) The crowd loved Gypsy, and people were singing right along with Stevie, so I guess it was smart to put it back in the set list. Not my favorite version, though.

2) The band members were all touchy feely, well with the exception of Mike and John, and even Mike kissed Christine at the end. He only fist bumped Mick, though LOL. Stevie and Christine, Neil and Christine, Mick and Christine, Stevie and Neil, all very affectionate.

3) I personally could go without ever hearing Gold Dust Woman or Rhiannon ever again; having said that, the crowd went wild for both, especially GDW. I mean full-on wild. There was a guy in the row ahead of me grinning from ear to ear during that song, and when the song was over, the guy next to me said to his girlfriend "how do they top that?"

4) I was surprised by the relatively subdued reaction to Second Hand News, and even more surprised by the almost opposite reaction to Monday Morning- people started dancing and moving from the second it started. I had no idea that song was so well-known to casual fans. Or maybe the band's excitement is what got the crowd on their feet, who knows.

5) Along the lines of #2, I loved seeing Mike interact with Christine, and later with the back up singers. He really seems like such a nice, down to earth kind of guy. I thought it was sweet how he jammed with the back up singers. He mostly stayed to himself, so seeing him jam with the others on those rare occasions made it more meaningful. I saw him speak to Christine and later Stevie during the performance and I was astounded- how in the world can they have a conversation when it's so loud?!?

6) I didn't watch any of the videos posted, with the exception of I Got You and Storms, so I was surprised how moving Free Falling was. I mean, it was beautiful. I don't care for the song that much, and I really hated Stevie's recorded version, but live, this song was incredible. Steve's vocals were spot on, and the crowd responded incredibly to it. Neil's vocals were subtle but impressive, as well. I really can't say enough about how good this song was.

7) Christine did fine- when she was good, she was good, but when she wasn't, well, she wasn't. She was almost screaming during Say You Love Me, but she found her footing for Everywhere and later Isn't It Midnight. My friend say she sounded rough, but then said he felt bad for criticizing her because of her age. We really do have to take their ages into account when we talk about their singing, I think. I'm thankful we get to see them live at all, so if they sound a little rough or haggard, who am I to judge? This was the most animated I've ever seen Christine, though. She was swaying to the music, making facial expressions while singing, and really jamming during most of the songs.

8) I thought it was genius to put the lyrics to All Over Again on the screen. That really helped make this unfamiliar song seem more, well, familiar LOL. Having Neil play keyboards while Christine joined Stevie in the middle was also genius, and gave the band a more spontaneous feeling. Even though they do this every tour date, it felt improvised, something FM shows are not known for.

9) Mike said Columbus made more noise than Cleveland, and he appreciated it. Yay Columbus! The crowd really did seem totally into this show, more than other FM show I'd been to. Honest, I'm not just saying that. I don't know why. The only thing I can think is maybe, with the two new members, most of the audience didn't know what to expect, so once they saw how good Neil and Mike were, they really embraced them.

10) Stevie's intro to Landslide seemed genuinely heartfelt and emotional. I think the loud applause really inspired each of the band members to bring 100%, because they all seemed a little emotional at times and truly appreciative of the audience.

11) For me, the main highlight, and there were many, but the main one was Neil singing Don't Dream It's Over. I have always deeply loved that song, hell I even loved the Sixpence None the Richer cover, and having the opportunity to hear it live was a beautiful moment for me, made even more beautiful by seeing Stevie come on stage midway and sing it with him. I had shivers. I wish the song ended in a more powerful manner, it just kind of comes to a conclusion rather suddenly live, but I wish they would do more of a fade out with it.

This is the first time I ever wanted to see FM again for the same tour. Every other time, I loved seeing them but was content to see them once. Now, after seeing them tonight, I want to see them again at their next stop! If they add more dates, I am so there. Although this concert was so incredible, I'd better not push my luck. Maybe seeing them a second time would be a bit of a disappointment.

Other tidbits, briefly- the set list remained the same; they started at 8:15pm; Mick's drum solo is too long IMO, but a lot of the crowd ate it up; I saw Neil singing along to Stevie and Christine during their songs even when he wasn't at the microphone, a testament to how much he loves their songs, I would guess; and the backgrounds on the screen are incredibly distracting. I wouldn't even say cheesey, I would say bad. Seeing a dolphin diving during the chorus of You Make Loving Fun is bizarre. The staircase and blowing curtain during Dreams was ok, but still a bit much. GDW had an interesting background, but the rest were pretty bad, like I said. The pictures during Free Falling were well done.
That's awesome! Glad you had such a nice time.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-08-2018, 11:07 AM
kak125's Avatar
kak125 kak125 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,826
Default

Lots of videos on youtube

Black Magic Woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5IvZdS3mJI

Rhiannon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxEFGvhJZj8

The Chain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHIJx8iTwo

Landslide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ng1Skdv0OA
The banter before this song was funny. Stevie - 'I'm a little extreme" then Neil "I've heard that" -ha ha!

Go Your Own Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3druciimY

Free Fallin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEQtppUv7E
Love the Mike & Stevie hug at the end.

Don't Stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMcxLR05mY

Don't Dream It's Over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNVi2JkMrs

Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7prDEK_vY

Last edited by kak125 : 11-08-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-08-2018, 01:16 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
What can I say... the show was awesome! I loved it! I just wish they had kept Storms and I Got You in the set list.

Observations:

1) The crowd loved Gypsy, and people were singing right along with Stevie, so I guess it was smart to put it back in the set list. Not my favorite version, though.

2) The band members were all touchy feely, well with the exception of Mike and John, and even Mike kissed Christine at the end. He only fist bumped Mick, though LOL. Stevie and Christine, Neil and Christine, Mick and Christine, Stevie and Neil, all very affectionate.

3) I personally could go without ever hearing Gold Dust Woman or Rhiannon ever again; having said that, the crowd went wild for both, especially GDW. I mean full-on wild. There was a guy in the row ahead of me grinning from ear to ear during that song, and when the song was over, the guy next to me said to his girlfriend "how do they top that?"

4) I was surprised by the relatively subdued reaction to Second Hand News, and even more surprised by the almost opposite reaction to Monday Morning- people started dancing and moving from the second it started. I had no idea that song was so well-known to casual fans. Or maybe the band's excitement is what got the crowd on their feet, who knows.

5) Along the lines of #2, I loved seeing Mike interact with Christine, and later with the back up singers. He really seems like such a nice, down to earth kind of guy. I thought it was sweet how he jammed with the back up singers. He mostly stayed to himself, so seeing him jam with the others on those rare occasions made it more meaningful. I saw him speak to Christine and later Stevie during the performance and I was astounded- how in the world can they have a conversation when it's so loud?!?

6) I didn't watch any of the videos posted, with the exception of I Got You and Storms, so I was surprised how moving Free Falling was. I mean, it was beautiful. I don't care for the song that much, and I really hated Stevie's recorded version, but live, this song was incredible. Steve's vocals were spot on, and the crowd responded incredibly to it. Neil's vocals were subtle but impressive, as well. I really can't say enough about how good this song was.

7) Christine did fine- when she was good, she was good, but when she wasn't, well, she wasn't. She was almost screaming during Say You Love Me, but she found her footing for Everywhere and later Isn't It Midnight. My friend say she sounded rough, but then said he felt bad for criticizing her because of her age. We really do have to take their ages into account when we talk about their singing, I think. I'm thankful we get to see them live at all, so if they sound a little rough or haggard, who am I to judge? This was the most animated I've ever seen Christine, though. She was swaying to the music, making facial expressions while singing, and really jamming during most of the songs.

8) I thought it was genius to put the lyrics to All Over Again on the screen. That really helped make this unfamiliar song seem more, well, familiar LOL. Having Neil play keyboards while Christine joined Stevie in the middle was also genius, and gave the band a more spontaneous feeling. Even though they do this every tour date, it felt improvised, something FM shows are not known for.

9) Mike said Columbus made more noise than Cleveland, and he appreciated it. Yay Columbus! The crowd really did seem totally into this show, more than other FM show I'd been to. Honest, I'm not just saying that. I don't know why. The only thing I can think is maybe, with the two new members, most of the audience didn't know what to expect, so once they saw how good Neil and Mike were, they really embraced them.

10) Stevie's intro to Landslide seemed genuinely heartfelt and emotional. I think the loud applause really inspired each of the band members to bring 100%, because they all seemed a little emotional at times and truly appreciative of the audience.

11) For me, the main highlight, and there were many, but the main one was Neil singing Don't Dream It's Over. I have always deeply loved that song, hell I even loved the Sixpence None the Richer cover, and having the opportunity to hear it live was a beautiful moment for me, made even more beautiful by seeing Stevie come on stage midway and sing it with him. I had shivers. I wish the song ended in a more powerful manner, it just kind of comes to a conclusion rather suddenly live, but I wish they would do more of a fade out with it.

This is the first time I ever wanted to see FM again for the same tour. Every other time, I loved seeing them but was content to see them once. Now, after seeing them tonight, I want to see them again at their next stop! If they add more dates, I am so there. Although this concert was so incredible, I'd better not push my luck. Maybe seeing them a second time would be a bit of a disappointment.

Other tidbits, briefly- the set list remained the same; they started at 8:15pm; Mick's drum solo is too long IMO, but a lot of the crowd ate it up; I saw Neil singing along to Stevie and Christine during their songs even when he wasn't at the microphone, a testament to how much he loves their songs, I would guess; and the backgrounds on the screen are incredibly distracting. I wouldn't even say cheesey, I would say bad. Seeing a dolphin diving during the chorus of You Make Loving Fun is bizarre. The staircase and blowing curtain during Dreams was ok, but still a bit much. GDW had an interesting background, but the rest were pretty bad, like I said. The pictures during Free Falling were well done.
Thanks for the review. Good to read that they're at least enjoying the experience. Someone else said Christine didn't sound great during SYLM. I would have thought those vocals were fairly easy compared to YMLF, but hey...

A dolphin during YMLF is, well, hilarious!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:22 PM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Bwboy, I loved your review! They really do look like they are having a blast on this tour and I agree about wanting to see another show. R
From what I saw on twitter it looks like another sold out show too. I wish this one would have been on a weekend I would have gone for sure its a nice easy drive from Pittsburgh.
I saw pics on fb with Stevie taking a flower crown from somebody in the front row and wearing it. Did she say anything about it? The pics are super cute.
They are posted here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1029...827/?tn-str=*F
I was going to joke that I was the one who have Stevie the crown, but I didn't LOL. Someone from the audience gave it to her, she put it on her head and then took the other one that was given to her and put it on Mick's head. He made a big show of kneeling so she could put it on him. Mick was a good sport about it.

I'm glad you also noticed the sheer joy they've displayed this tour. It is tangible, it really is.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:31 PM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Thanks for the review. Good to read that they're at least enjoying the experience. Someone else said Christine didn't sound great during SYLM. I would have thought those vocals were fairly easy compared to YMLF, but hey...

A dolphin during YMLF is, well, hilarious!
Hilarious, bordering on disturbing LOL! No, really it just bad. Imagine a dolphin jumping in the water in slow motion during the chorus of YMLF and tell me you don't laugh! FM, ditch the screen!

One thing about the screen I did like was when they showed all six members at one time during the Chain, split screen. That was cool. But when they showed the individual members interposed within 2 hands later, it looked like those horrible old school photos, you know the ones I'm talking about, like when they put the photo in a wine glass. Just awful!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2018, 03:54 PM
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
That's awesome! Glad you had such a nice time.
Thank, Feather Blade, I appreciate it
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Feather Blade Feather Blade is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Hilarious, bordering on disturbing LOL! No, really it just bad. Imagine a dolphin jumping in the water in slow motion during the chorus of YMLF and tell me you don't laugh! FM, ditch the screen!

One thing about the screen I did like was when they showed all six members at one time during the Chain, split screen. That was cool. But when they showed the individual members interposed within 2 hands later, it looked like those horrible old school photos, you know the ones I'm talking about, like when they put the photo in a wine glass. Just awful!
Oh my gosh! You just totally gave me a flashback to those awful photo superimposed treatments like the wine glass you described. I remember it seemed for a while there every department store with a photo studio seemed to be experimenting with them. You'd walk by a table with all these framed examples. Ha ha, I haven't thought about those in years.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Kubrick2788 Kubrick2788 is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 184
Default Re GDW & Rhiannon

Have to agree on GDW...don't care to see it done again. But I think Rhiannon was done very well this time. Seemed to have a little more oomph. The Pittsburgh show was pretty great...Stevie is in fine voice all night.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-08-2018, 11:01 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 6,482
Default

I liked that look John shot Stevie during GDW.

They definitely seem to be enjoying themselves. Stevie especially seems much more engaged compared to OWTS, where she seemed to be on autopilot.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
THE Stephen Hopkins
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2018, 12:31 AM
secondhandchain's Avatar
secondhandchain secondhandchain is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SN KILLED, FM
Posts: 1,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I liked that look John shot Stevie during GDW.

They definitely seem to be enjoying themselves. Stevie especially seems much more engaged compared to OWTS, where she seemed to be on autopilot.
of course she is, its' HER band now. That's what she wanted. She wanted Lindsey fired so she could make it her band, get into the RRHOF as a solo artist and dance around her apartment. She sickens me for what she's done.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-09-2018, 10:38 AM
tsitopen tsitopen is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I liked that look John shot Stevie during GDW.

They definitely seem to be enjoying themselves. Stevie especially seems much more engaged compared to OWTS, where she seemed to be on autopilot.

I have to say I've been reading a lot of these reviews and watching videos etc and I'm pretty surprised at how well it works. On paper I thought at the least it would be interesting, but it actually seems like the band has been energized. I saw the Rumours 5 once, in Toronto in 2015. It was...ok. IMO they played too long, and really when LB was doing his thing people used that as the beer break. "I Know I'm Not Wrong" just was not a song most people wanted to hear. I'm a huge LB fan but I didn't really enjoy the show that much. They were fine, just on autopilot, as you say here.
All this to say...this is just Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac-ing...and it ain't over until it's over, so who knows what the future holds. But all in all I'm pretty impressed by this lineup. It was funny when they were playing "Hypnotized" though, all i could see was people leaving on the videos. It sounded great though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo picture1992 Press Photo Gregg Wright Tom Lily Brett Tuggle Billy Thorpe Bekka Bramlett
$19.99
1992 Press Photo Gregg Wright Tom Lily Brett Tuggle Billy Thorpe Bekka Bramlett picture35 mm PHOTO SLIDE TRANSPARENCY #887 BEKKA BRAMLETT singer song writer
$1.5
35 mm PHOTO SLIDE TRANSPARENCY #887   BEKKA BRAMLETT  singer  song writer picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved