Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
[SIZE="3"][B]I belive these were taken in the year 2000:
You really think so? That recently? I didn't think we had anything from Christine during that time and I don't think Mick was that slim in 2000.

Michele
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
What do you mean? The phase when he wasn't in the band?

Michele
It was a joke. Yes, people frequently don't get my jokes....

I had nosebleed seats for Shake the Cage, and I thought(since he was dressed the same, with similar features - AND this was all pre-internet info), "oh, Lindsey IS still with them!"
Old 08-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Banned?

Okay, I'll hazard it's Eddie Q.

But don't know for sure.

Billy Burnette!!!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You really think so? That recently? I didn't think we had anything from Christine during that time and I don't think Mick was that slim in 2000.

Michele
My money is on Behind The Mask era...
Old 08-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I belive these were taken in the year 2000:

Ironman, I know I'm a lesbian but I could marry you anyway....we already had a fight, so we are a perfect couple (I'm joking, you know I like to joke!!)
Thanks for these pics, I've never seen them before!!! Chris is breathtaking, as always

I created a second version of "The couch" pic:
Old 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Life is short

Chis Lover, it wasn't a fight, so don't worry about it. I'm Italian decent (both sides of my parents used to fight), so I know emotions run high with us.....it's in our DNA.

Life is very, very short, and worry takes a toll on our lives.

Christine is one classy women and was the MAJOR reason of the bands greatness. Lindsey was the other major reason for the financial success and production of the songs and albums. All five were different in looks and personalities, a blend of looks and music that will stand the test of time.

The other band that had more dysfunctional people were the Mamas and Papa's during the 60's. The four of them cranked out a lot of songs that still are popular today.

Last edited by ironman_01701; 08-08-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 08-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It was a joke. Yes, people frequently don't get my jokes....
No, I knew it was a joke. I just didn't know if you were saying Billy was Lindsey or Lindsey looked best when he wasn't there.

I actually heard someone say that Brett looked like Chris at the piano during the SYW tour.

Michele
Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
No, I knew it was a joke. I just didn't know if you were saying Billy was Lindsey or Lindsey looked best when he wasn't there.

I actually heard someone say that Brett looked like Chris at the piano during the SYW tour.

Michele
haha!!
Old 08-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
Didn't Mick's book say something about even dressing Billy, so that he looked similar to Lindsey? Like I said, from the nosebleeds, I thought it was Lindsey, at the first part of the show.

I can't believe that there are fans here, who don't recognize Billy!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Chis Lover, it wasn't a fight, so don't worry about it. I'm Italian decent (both sides of my parents used to fight), so I know emotions run high with us.....it's in our DNA.

Life is very, very short, and worry takes a toll on our lives.
I know it wasn't a fight, don't worry I know that sometimes we misinterpret the way of writing, or you never know how to write a thing in a way it couldn't be misinterpreted, 'cos people can't listen from the tone of your voice if you are saying it in in a gentle, humorous or serious way. It happens often in this virtual world. I read you have italian descendants, but as I said some times ago, I don't feel myself italian...in my DNA there's there are 2 words "World - USA" I don't like many things about italians and about this country. I love US and I feel more american than italian and I hope someday I'll live and work there... I don't like to argue, I like to be friendly with anyone and try to always smile even when things goes wrong. That's one of the reason I like to joke often. I love to laugh. Music is fun and sharing, and it's nice to do it with friendly people who enjoy civil dialogue. I have a beautiful friendship with a person on this forum and I hope to make new friends

Quote:
Christine is one classy women and was the MAJOR reason of the bands greatness. Lindsey was the other major reason for the financial success and production of the songs and albums. All five were different in looks and personalities, a blend of looks and music that will stand the test of time.
They were great together. A perfect polygamous marriage of 5 people
At the beginning, people didn't like Chris because she was so different and not so rock as the other members, but they soon changed their mind and everyone started to love the sweetness of her romantic melodies. Stevie and Chris have been a positive revolution for the band!

Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I can't believe that there are fans here, who don't recognize Billy!
Apparently in concert Stevie has a new video out that has a small clip of Bonnie Bramlett in it and none of us recognized her (I'm confident about knowing Bekka, so that's not a problem). People were debating about whether or not it was Stevie's mom. Dee identified Bonnie eventually and I was just dying to know if both of our Steves would have recognized her. If not, their music history badges should be revoked!

Michele
Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post

:
Homer, the man in the middle of this pic (standing) is not Billy Burnette. Are you referring to a different picture? Or are you screwing around?
Old 08-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Billy Burnette!!!!!
I think we're talking about different pictures. See above.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This is Greg. He's the one sitting down in the picture above, not the one standing.

I see what picture Homer is referring to. It was a communication breakdown. Michelle was answering a question I posed about another picture and used another thumbnail to point out another pic of Greg L.

Mystery solved.

Last edited by aleuzzi; 08-09-2012 at 12:18 AM..
Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Have you ever noticed the similarities between Chris and Lady Oscar from "The Rose of Versailles" (from the original japanese manga "Versailles no bara")? She was one of my childhood hero. I just noticed it some days ago, watching a 1988 FM documentary...excuse me everyone, but I had to create this photo montage just to show you what I'm talking about. I wonder if the things we see or dream as children do not affect the choices we make as adults. I believe Chris reminds me about something beautiful from my childhood.

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 08-09-2012 at 12:39 AM..