User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
He did the meet and greet on his one man tour. I remember wanting to buy one but they were all sold out.
Exactly. He did many M&G along his solo career but when you're not a fan, it's "understandable" if you ignore the truth.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Exactly. He did many M&G along his solo career but when you're not a fan, it's "understandable" if you ignore the truth.
wow, people don't know LB did some fabulous meet and greets on his last solo tour?

talking about m&gs, someone said they'd pay for m&gs with Kristen. she sounds so interesting and has been so fierce in defending her man.

her latest response to button-lip's tweet about SN basement? just wow!

#queen #love #partners #family

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Lower than the basement? Seriously though as far as tortured I think there's enough of that to go around. Remember in the Destiny Rules doc where Lindsey was holding Stevie's songs hostage and wouldn't let Chris Lord Alge mix them?
As far as defenders I wasn't talking about fans I was talking lawyers on the phone.
And as much ****e as people have talked about Mick he certainly has taken the high road, never once responding in kind to all of the nastiness directed at him.
I certainly don't begrudge Lindsey his ticket sales or meet and greet money. I do think that it's interesting that he has never done the meet and greet thing before and is only now doing it that his $10 million paycheck (or whatever it is) has vanished.
I do hope you're being facetious because otherwise you need to go back and watch the doc again. He didn't hold any of Stevie's songs hostage in the least. He was holding out signing a contract that Chris was demanding he sign committing to having Chris mix some of HIS songs, when Lindsey hadn't agreed at all to having Chris mix ANY of his songs. He couldn't stop Stevie from letting chris mix her stuff. Granted, he was openly condescending about Chris and his approach to mixing. If Stevie chose to not work with Chris in the end because Lindsey was being snooty about it, then shame on her. She should have told Lindsey to stuff it and have whoever she wanted mix her songs. that's the root of a lot of her unhappiness with SYW album-- she didn't like not only Lindsey's production but Mark's mixing. Well, grow a pair and stick with your choice. Don't save up your resentment and pull a fast one later.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
He did the meet and greet on his one man tour. I remember wanting to buy one but they were all sold out.
Definitely not the first M&G.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
As far as defenders I wasn't talking about fans I was talking lawyers on the phone.
For what, libel? I doubt they'd want TMZ reporting that. The only way I could see her getting into trouble would be if Lindsey signed some kind of non-disclosure agreement and she was giving away too much, but even that's a stretch. Not that lawyers hesitate to go for the "stretch"!

Old 08-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Were you at his Soundstage in Chicago? I was. Did he sign Buckingham Nicks for you on stage? He did for me. Have you briefly met his wife in person? I have. I could go on but I think you get the picture.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
wow, people don't know LB did some fabulous meet and greets on his last solo tour?

talking about m&gs, someone said they'd pay for m&gs with Kristen. she sounds so interesting and has been so fierce in defending her man.

#Petty #Bitter #Notagoodlook This is going to come back to bite her in the a$$. Watch.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:16 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Were you at his Soundstage in Chicago? I was. Did he sign Buckingham Nicks for you on stage? He did for me. Have you briefly met his wife in person? I have. I could go on but I think you get the picture.
We've all had the picture for quite some time, and we all hope that you get help soon.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I do hope you're being facetious because otherwise you need to go back and watch the doc again. He didn't hold any of Stevie's songs hostage in the least. He was holding out signing a contract that Chris was demanding he sign committing to having Chris mix some of HIS songs, when Lindsey hadn't agreed at all to having Chris mix ANY of his songs. He couldn't stop Stevie from letting chris mix her stuff. Granted, he was openly condescending about Chris and his approach to mixing. If Stevie chose to not work with Chris in the end because Lindsey was being snooty about it, then shame on her. She should have told Lindsey to stuff it and have whoever she wanted mix her songs. that's the root of a lot of her unhappiness with SYW album-- she didn't like not only Lindsey's production but Mark's mixing. Well, grow a pair and stick with your choice. Don't save up your resentment and pull a fast one later.
Linsdey pointedly told Mick he owned the masters and would not give Chris Lord Alge the songs she wanted him to mix. Stevie's lawyers had to get involved. That lead to the off camera fight between them that was picked up by their microphones. Maybe you should go back and watch again.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands of time View Post
We've all had the picture for quite some time, and we all hope that you get help soon.
And I'm quite certain you could give a flying f#ck what happens to me.
I also want to wish you help with getting your d!ck out of your hand.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 08-20-2018 at 11:07 PM..
Old 08-20-2018, 09:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I love that she's not being a shrinking violet in all this.
Maybe she will write a book one day--many people around Lindsey seem to!
Old 08-20-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:

I would pay to hear her!!
Old 08-20-2018, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
For what, libel? I doubt they'd want TMZ reporting that. The only way I could see her getting into trouble would be if Lindsey signed some kind of non-disclosure agreement and she was giving away too much, but even that's a stretch. Not that lawyers hesitate to go for the "stretch"!
Here's the thing. We don't know what happened. I don't care about what people have said that's "on the record." We all know that's not what really happened. I doubt there's a case for libel/slander within the Fleetwood Macs.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
I love that she's not being a shrinking violet in all this.
Maybe she will write a book one day--many people around Lindsey seem to!
Maybe she beats him instead of the other way around? Elder abuse?
Old 08-20-2018, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I would pay to hear her!!
Definitely! Would beat Real Housewives or Life after Lockup or Honey Boo Boo for sure. She is a real oracle.