User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool My Lindsey Excursion

WOW. What a week! 5 shows in 9 days...and what an amazing experience it was.

My first show was Tulsa and I was so far over to the left that I was standing by a radiator for half the show. Lindsey (#1LiddyBuckFan) and I were both over there and we noticed there were empty seats in the front row. We asked the security guy if we could move up and he said sure. YAY! He also let me take all the photos I wanted. I love that guy. LOL Tulsa was my favorite show because Lindsey was singing with vocals I've NEVER EVER heard him use before. I REALLY hope someone taped that show because O...M...G ya'll. I cried and had chills from his vocals in Tulsa. It was AMAZING. We waited after the show, but they had a plane to catch and ducked out. Got to meet MiniTulsa too! I did get to play his guitar a little during GYOW.

Next show was Kansas City, where I was in the 4th row back behind Tally McTallerson. Most of the show, I had to lean over to see, but then during GYOW, I moved up to the front, right next to Lisa1769! Hey Lisa! It was awesome to meet you! I didn't take any pics of KC, because security was really checking purses, so I left my camera in a friend's car. Hi George! In KC, some guy to my far right jumped on the stage and grabbed Neale's setlist and the bearded crew guy got piiiiiiissssed and made him give it back. I mean..he was ANGRY. He jumped up there right before the encore, so the friggin' show wasn't even over! There was also a drunk redneck with tats who kept yelling off and on during the show. We waited after the show for the band, but they ducked out...again.

St. Louis was cool because I was able to take pics and video. Pattie (WelshWitchPMD), me and George (lurking Ledgie. LOL) waited in line inside The Pageant bar, called the Halo Bar from about 4PM onward. When they opened the doors...we went straight to the front and for a long time, nobody really came down for GA. Most people sat at the tables. It was bizarre. LOL Later on though, more people came down into the PIT area.

Cleveland was AWESOME. I was up front on the ISA solo side and got sweat on. LOL It dropped right on my hand during the solo. I had flashbacks to Mick's spitting during the SYW tour. I believe I played the guitar a bit during GYOW too...but everything really is a blur right now. Little sleep, allergies and flying will do that to ya. Heh. I did have my camera with me, but no pics, as I was afraid of Camera Nazis at the HOB. I DID get audio of some songs, but we were so close to the speakers, that it sounds muffled. I'll listen on my computer to see if anything is salvagable. Johnny Stew was AWESOME and I tried to get audio of it, but I accidentally pushed the record button twice and it turned off. CRAP! Hope someone got this show bootlegged! It was awesome to finally meet Curtis. Hey Curtis! OH, and I did get Lindsey's, Brett's and Wally's autograph on my GOS album cover! This was before the show and DavidMn hooked us up to wait out where the band was coming in. They pulled up in the car, got out and came over to us (David, Pattie, me and a group of guys with albums for them to sign). PLUS, there was a guy with a video camera and he was right in my face taking video of LB signing my album, so look for me on YouTube in the future, I guess. LMAO! I didn't get Neale's sig on my album, but hopefully, next tour. Hehe. I have the album framed on my wall and I'll get a pic of it and post it later today. Didn't get a pic with LB, but that's cool. My Fort Worth pic can't really be touched. Heh. We waited in the cold after the show with a bunch of people, but they had to catch a plane and couldn't stop.

Chicago was my last show and what a way to go out! The crowd was crazy amazing, the stage was lower than the Cleveland HOB and it was the day before Lindsey's birthday! I was in my ISA solo spot and feeling great! He literally played, probably 2 feet from me during ISA and then during GYOW, we had a moment. LOL He leaned down right in my face and I screamed "Yeah!" It was awesome. Hee! Pattie, Bree and I made signs that said Happy Birthday Lindsey tomorrow on them and he saw them before he came over to play the ISA solo and nodded and kinda went "Thanks." Also, Nancy, Tiffany and Kristin made a big sign that they laid across the front of the stage. He got a lot of love in Chicago, that's for sure. Kristen came out too as Lindsey introduced her. She tripped (Ooops!) coming out and he kissed her on the head and she told him happy birthday. I really liked the boots she was wearing too. LOL Oh and at Coach in Chicago, they had these great brown suede boots in the window that I coveted, but that's non-LB related, sorry.

This tour beats UTS by a mile. I never got tired of hearing the songs he did, especially Go Insane, which is just phenomenal on this tour. I LOVE the way they are doing that one! Oh and during the Tulsa (I think or maybe Kansas City) show, when Lindsey sang Shut Us Down....he sounded like he was going to cry during the part "I know that you must lie sometime..." (I got chills just typing that. Sheesh.). It was probably Tulsa, since vocally, he was otherworldly that night. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

I'm trying to remember details and ya'll know I suck at that. LOL OH, Bree (LngPrmsRd) and I got hit on by Brett. HA! During the Cleveland show, she and I were standing together and Brett looks at me and goes "Glasses." and I was like "Um, yeah, I'm wearing glasses." and then I look at Bree and he points at her. I told him we were twins since we had similar frames. Then, in Chicago, we were next to each other again and Brett points at us and says "Glasses." again and then does that "Hubba hubba." hand gesture. BWAH! That man is a ridiculous flirt. Bree and I are naughty librarians in Brett's world.

Okay, that's all I can remember...pics to come...

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 10-05-2008 at 12:19 PM..
Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile Tulsa pics!!!!!

These are my best Tulsa pictures. Most are blurry.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up More Tulsa pics!!!!!!

Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post

Ha, I love this one!

Great pics!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool review Christy... Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Nice job on the pics. If I remember correctly, you managed some good shots on the last tour too.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up St. Louis pics!!!!!!

I have SO many good pics from St. Louis. Wow, I just didn't realize how clear they were until I came home and looked at them on my computer. I think it's because they had a bar I could lean on in the front to steady the camera. Heh.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile More St. Louis pics!!!!!

Old 10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool

Old 10-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklind17 View Post
Ha, I love this one!

Great pics!
Yeah that one made me smile. Glad you had such a great experience, Christy. Linds truly is a master!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So, your very first show there are empty front row seats and when you ask if you can use them the guard says "sure!" Truly, that is an auspicious beginning and that clearly meant that angels were going to be looking out for you during the entire Lindsey odyssey.

The pictures are great, especially St. Louis! Thanks for posting them. Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 10-05-2008 at 03:30 PM..
Old 10-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Thanks

Christy, you have been one busy woman! Thanks for the reviews of each show & thanks for posting the pictures. They are awesome.

Lee
Old 10-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for sharing all those great pics and telling about your adventures. I am not able to see Lindsey this year so you have kind of made me feel like I was there.

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 10-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
These are my best Tulsa pictures. Most are blurry.

Those photos are amazing!!!! Glad you had a wonderful week with all those Lindsey concerts. LUCKY gal!!!!

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥
Old 10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default More Tulsa Pics

Hey Christy...great reviews! Here are some more pictures from Tulsa.
Linds14.JPG

Linds15.JPG

Linds17.JPG

Linds18.JPG
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Awesome!

Cool pics!! It was great to meet you, SRhiannon.