Addicted Ledgie

Loved this. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricohv View Post
Loved this. Thanks for sharing!
I know. We knew she was bat crazy during her coke years but OMG its hysterical how coked out everyone else was staying up all night yet they were the ones tired and wanting to go to bed. Each did their best to give her hints to go home. OMG, the stories that limo driver could tell LMAO. What's up with taking off and on her jewelry and leaving it all over the house?

I can just hear her playing chop sticks all night and Joe telling his girlfriend..... oh no.. not Rhiannon again.

Then Stevie playing songs from her new album.......Its alright baby, I'm doing the best that I can......over and over till 6 am.

JOE PLEASE TELL HER TO GO HOME. WE NEED SLEEP!

Last edited by Macfan4life; 10-10-2020 at 03:59 PM..
Old 10-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I know. We knew she was bat crazy during her coke years but OMG its hysterical how coked out everyone else was staying up all night yet they were the ones tired and wanting to go to bed. Each did their best to give her hints to go home. OMG, the stories that limo driver could tell LMAO. What's up with taking off and on her jewelry and leaving it all over the house?

I can just hear her playing chop sticks all night and Joe telling his girlfriend..... oh no.. not Rhiannon again.

Then Stevie playing songs from her new album.......Its alright baby, I'm doing the best that I can......over and over till 6 am.

JOE PLEASE TELL HER TO GO HOME. WE NEED SLEEP!
She can't blame the drugs for that and they even said they didn't think she was on coke. Just look at her now and she is supposedly sober. I think that spacey thing worked for her in the early years but not so much for a 70 yo. Also, I don't think that she ever said Lindsey was the love of her life, she just used him to further her career and he was really nice to look at. It was (supposedly) Joe and Mick that were the loves of her life, although that can change depending on her current tall tale. People on this board are bad to dish Joe because he said something about her but they BOTH were toxic in that relationship.

Harry Styles recently told a story very similar to this, so things haven't changed much,

Last edited by soul_drifter333; 10-10-2020 at 04:36 PM..
Old 10-11-2020, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
She can't blame the drugs for that and they even said they didn't think she was on coke. Just look at her now and she is supposedly sober. I think that spacey thing worked for her in the early years but not so much for a 70 yo. Also, I don't think that she ever said Lindsey was the love of her life, she just used him to further her career and he was really nice to look at. It was (supposedly) Joe and Mick that were the loves of her life, although that can change depending on her current tall tale. People on this board are bad to dish Joe because he said something about her but they BOTH were toxic in that relationship.

Harry Styles recently told a story very similar to this, so things haven't changed much,
True but the drugs definitely make her wackier. In 1990 Joe Walsh was on Rockline and a caller asked Joe to tell his Stevie Nicks Kentucky Fried Chicken story. Joe told a very embarrassing story about Stevie. They were at the Prince video premier (of some video). They were all around the TV and a Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial came on before the video. It was the mid 80s commercial when a pack of cub scouts come marching into the restaurant demanding chicken done right. Stevie thought that commercial was the Prince video. Once she was told it was not the video, she could not stop laughing. Seriously. Cocaine does not make you that stupid so there had to be more drugs or something.
In Mick's first book, he writes Stevie dropped acid in Hawaii and had to pick him up at the airport. Stevie and her friend (forget who it was with her) kept driving and could not find the airport and Mick was stranded.

There seems to be many of these crazy stories. I think she's a bit wacky but drugs make it worse.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
True but the drugs definitely make her wackier. In 1990 Joe Walsh was on Rockline and a caller asked Joe to tell his Stevie Nicks Kentucky Fried Chicken story. Joe told a very embarrassing story about Stevie. They were at the Prince video premier (of some video). They were all around the TV and a Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial came on before the video. It was the mid 80s commercial when a pack of cub scouts come marching into the restaurant demanding chicken done right. Stevie thought that commercial was the Prince video. Once she was told it was not the video, she could not stop laughing. Seriously. Cocaine does not make you that stupid so there had to be more drugs or something.
In Mick's first book, he writes Stevie dropped acid in Hawaii and had to pick him up at the airport. Stevie and her friend (forget who it was with her) kept driving and could not find the airport and Mick was stranded.

There seems to be many of these crazy stories. I think she's a bit wacky but drugs make it worse.
I think she's a card carrying idiot without drugs. Add drugs to THAT, and you've got a humongous mess on your hands.