Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree 100 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 08-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larg View Post
No wonder Lindsey's been waiting 14 years to release a new album:

All anyone here wants to do is criticize him. I'd become a recluse, too, if my fans talked that way about me--if they tore apart every little detail. What a strange community of people, who seem to think they could improve everything Lindsey does, yet they can't get enough of him.

If you're reading this, the cover is great, Lindsey. It seems to capture a certain mood that I look forward to hearing soon--even if I already know most of the songs, I am just pleased to know that you are musically happy and able to put forward what you think is your very best work.

Adam
I don't think Lindsey would give four rats farts about a few fans critiquing his CD cover. And I think he'd be glad to know people are thinking about and studying the intricacies of his work so much that they can go into detail about their opinions. I would think Linds wouldn't care to have unthinking, slavish, blindly adoring fans who don't have any kind of discerning musical ear. I'm pretty sure of it, actually. People do that because they like, and buy, his music. Just what he would want, I think.
You, however, are free to be slavish, blindly adoring, and without a discerning musical ear if you wish.
P.S. I like the cover, because Lindsey is hot, and that look on his face is classic pretentious, overthinking, moody Lindsey. The Lindsey I love.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 08-24-2006 at 02:08 PM..
Old 08-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
I don't think Lindsey would give four rats farts about a few fans critiquing his CD cover. And I think he'd be glad to know people are thinking about and studying the intricacies of his work so much that they can go into detail about their opinions. I wouldn't think Linds wouldn't care to have unthinking, slavish, blindly adoring fans who don't have any kind of discerning musical ear. I'm pretty sure of it, actually.
You, however, are free to be slavish, blindly adoring, and without a discerning musical ear if you wish.
Thanks amb...
Old 08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES View Post
He's the same color as the wall. Regardless of the quailty or manner the photo was uploaded to the web, the photo is suffering from a color balance issue. The noise in the shadows isn't holding up well either which shows this was not so well taken with a digital camera in low light. Someone should inform the photographer of the white balance options on the camera. I like the expression just not the composition or balance.

NOt trying to start anything, but this goes hand in hand with my own profession and I just can't beleive what people pass off as photography anymore.

Again, its all about the music anyway.
Well, it's my profession too and I think this picture is gorgeous. Whitebalance kills the atmosfhere in coloring 80 percent of the time. OK. Technically you can say alot of negative things here, but atmosphericly it's spot on. Well, I think I look at pictures the same way as I listen to music. It's about the quality of how it communicates, not about the quality of how it is made.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Excuse me...I complimented the cover and said it was a great shot...did i criticize him...no...and some other people didn't either...so don't say all anyone...and think before u speak...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion....I still said he was yummy and that is a compliment in my book!

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmar71 View Post
Everyone is entitled to an opinion....I still said he was yummy and that is a compliment in my book!
He looks great! I love how he's looking to the side with a very striking pose
Old 08-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES View Post
He's the same color as the wall. Regardless of the quailty or manner the photo was uploaded to the web, the photo is suffering from a color balance issue. The noise in the shadows isn't holding up well either which shows this was not so well taken with a digital camera in low light. Someone should inform the photographer of the white balance options on the camera. I like the expression just not the composition or balance.

NOt trying to start anything, but this goes hand in hand with my own profession and I just can't beleive what people pass off as photography anymore.

Again, its all about the music anyway.

It could very well just be a promo pic, who knows yet. Anyway aside from whether or not they should have removed the noise or brightened up the shot or not, it kind of reminds me of the Don Henley cd cover for Inside Job - dark colour wise and seriousness.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
It could very well just be a promo pic, who knows yet. Anyway aside from whether or not they should have removed the noise or brightened up the shot or not, it kind of reminds me of the Don Henley cd cover for Inside Job - dark colour wise and seriousness.

You're right...but I think Lindsey's looks better
Old 08-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Senior Ledgie

People, people, no one needs to justify their opinion against another's as each is entitled to his/her own opinion. First and formost, I said that my critique of the cd cover had no baring on the music and that it was the most important after all. I'm not going to get into it over the astetics of the photo. But don't ripe me a new a#$ &o)@ for an opinion to which each of us is entitled to make. I didn't attack your opinion, I only clarified my own. You are on the defensive not me. No need to lambast people into your own thinking. If it works for you that's what counts
Old 08-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I like the photo.
But what about that myspace site? How did the guy running this site get this new photo? How can someone use LB's name for that? How did you discover, that it is not official (except for that he has an official website he could use for promo like that)
Old 08-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
I don't think Lindsey would give four rats farts about a few fans critiquing his CD cover.
I hate Lindsey's new solo album! I can't masturbate to the cover picture!
Old 08-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
I can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 08-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Of course you can. Think about something else.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyNote View Post

Lindsey Buckingham's new CD "Under the Skin" will be in stores October 3! We will be announcing tour dates any day so stay close. The first show is on sale now so if you live in Milwaukee get your tixs HERE! Click on "eMembers Buy Tickets" and the password is: MAC

Lindsey Buckingham
The Pabst Theater Milwaukee
Tuesday, October 17th 2006 @ 8pm
tickets $39.50 and $49.50
pre sale: 8/23 @ noon
ends: 8/24 @ midnight
Code is: MAC
on sale to the public on 8/25 @ noon

Also, visit Lindsey on myspace and and hear 2 brand new songs off his new album! More info coming soon.

http://www.lindseybuckingham.com/
http://www.myspace.com/lindseybuckingham
http://www.fleetwoodmac.com
I hope that's the album cover. I love it!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe someone at WB set up the myspace .

I love the cover but I am not betting on Kristen being the photographer. She did not even take the photos of Leelee and Linds that appeared in People. I see one photog credit for her...and it ain't Linds.

The more I look at this cover..the hotter he looks.........

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey