User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I agree. These details elude me. I have no idea of anything except for the double album became one (at Lindsey's ultimate say, as per Destiny Rules) and that they argued over the title of the album (which is seen in those unused clips from Destiny Rules).

So what, exactly, was the argument and when did it happen?

I've heard tale of their emotions at the end of the tour. So what IS the real story? Is it told in "Cast Away Dreams"?

A-frickin'-men!

I forgot a letter in my post! MOMENT! T at the end. Bad former English major (slaps own wrist).

Well, he was introducing Say Goodbye and referencing their last concert in Atlantic City when he came out and said it was about her (I think before there had been some poetic ramblings about redemption and loss and all that jazz). And then she was goofing around a bit (I have to look up my own notes on this somewhere on my hard drive) and he shook his head and said "too many years" and someone in the audience said "or not enough" and he said it back...looking at her and getting misty. And then he linked pinkies with her and wouldn't let go for a while. (Someone here took a fabulous picture of that and I cropped out everything but their hands and keep it in my home office. Just kind of says a lot about the wacky world of Stevie and Lindsey).
Anyway, it was incredibly sweet. And I remembering being thrilled to have witnessed it (and the other 9 or so shows I went to).

So, I was kinda pissed when Stevie seemed to rewrite history/burst our happy place bubbles. Sometimes, you just want to believe the hogwash about second chances and redemption and buy the dream (hmmm...wasn't someone selling some of those at some point?)
Old 10-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
Sometimes, you just want to believe the hogwash about second chances and redemption and buy the dream (hmmm...wasn't someone selling some of those at some point?)
Oh, honey - they still are!