The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My coloring process comes in a few weeks. Dark chocolate brown time!

Caitlin, we decided to go with the middle part which meant no bangs.... my hair stylist and I were Facebook messaging about it last night hahahaha.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
My coloring process comes in a few weeks. Dark chocolate brown time!

Caitlin, we decided to go with the middle part which meant no bangs.... my hair stylist and I were Facebook messaging about it last night hahahaha.
Now your making me want to dye my hair!!! LOL I want school to start JUST so I can color hair lol

I love the middle part look! Definatly keep that for awhile then when your ready for another change...side bangs =P HAHA Thats awesome! I wish I knew my hair stylists last name so I could friend her on facebook lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
^^ I need to re-dye mine too, but Ashley is like "why dye it when your natural hair is almost grown out?" Well Ashley...maybe beacuse my ends do not match the top of my head lol So the bottom of my hair is like a golden brown kinda thing and the top of my head is almost black LOL Next time I go to the hairdresser I might just get highlights...or do them myself once my hair grows out or I figure out a way to get rid of whats left of the color LOL

JTIS
Apart from cutting it off, you could always just find a dye that's close to your natural color and do your whole head. Just make sure you do the ends first & leave it on longer so your roots aren't still darker.

I don't really ever do "normal" hair colors, but my natural color is so dark brown, it might as well be black.

And now I'm singing "Black No. 1" out loud.

"Yeah, you wanna go out
'Cos it's rainin' and blowin.'
You can't go out,
'Cos your roots are showin'
DYE 'EM BLACK!"

Oh Pete. I miss you.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Apart from cutting it off, you could always just find a dye that's close to your natural color and do your whole head. Just make sure you do the ends first & leave it on longer so your roots aren't still darker.

I don't really ever do "normal" hair colors, but my natural color is so dark brown, it might as well be black.
I would NEVER cut my hair that short lol I usually do color my hair close to my natural hair color. Ever since I went blonde before a few years ago, no matter what dark color I color my hair the blonde always re-appears LOL

Your natural hair color is mine too LOL When I was little people would say my hair is black and I'd be like "NO! Its really really dark brown!"

I usually color my hair either blonde or brown and lately I've been in a brown mood. Blonde makes me look more mature, but my brown hair makes me look my age...plus I like the dark mysterious look =)

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I just made my Cat a cravat because the fat little thing's starting to look alot like Matt Preston. Is that lame lol?
Old 08-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm thinking of my fanged friend Sara and my friend Marissa who are in AC right now and must be as excited as can be.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I'm thinking of my fanged friend Sara and my friend Marissa who are in AC right now and must be as excited as can be.
What a gorgeous wallpaper!

Also...Why am I JUST learning that Mick was in an episode of Star Trek? I remember the episode itself vividly and loved it. Too bad he wasn't vaguely recognisable...

Last edited by Silver Springs; 08-27-2010 at 07:33 PM..
Old 08-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Aloha

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 08-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Registered

Fun day!!!

Cute Guitar Boy's band played an all ages show tonight, so he invited the kids along, and we had a total blast. Some of the other dudes in the band also have small children, so they brought theirs along, too. Nothing like a herd of kids under the age of twelve headbanging their little hearts out to make a mama like me so damn proud.

Bonus terrible quality BlackBerry pics of aforementioned Cute Guitar Boy being awesome:

Yeah, this is what it sounds like when doves cry/Zombie ends up completely smitten with a cute boy. Sigh.

Oddly enough, that was not the highlight of the day, though. We'd kicked the day off with a late lunch at Steak n Shake, where we ended up with hideous serivce from a total meth head waitress that greeted us with, "Hi, I'm your waitress. I will be right back to get your order, because I have to go to the bathroom!" and then proceeded to make googly eyes at Cute Guitar Boy for the remainder of our visit. At one point, the food was taking so long that he stepped outside to have a cigarette and she actually FOLLOWED him. He immediately turned around and came back in with a "WTF" look on his face and I almost lost it. Trying to stifle that kind of laughter is just physically painful.

So yeah - hey, waitress! I totally understand wanting to make googly eyes at Cute Guitar Boy, cos I am susceptible to the same thing...but if you have enough leisure time to take a smoke break in order to follow my completely uninterested gentleman caller outside, then one would imagine you would ALSO have enough leisure time to actually refill my pop some time this century and also freakin' pay attention so you don't bring us the wrong food after we've been waiting for forever and a day.

You're lucky I believe in peace, bitch, or you'd have been wearing your ass for an attractive and fashion-forward hat.

And while that WOULD cover up the hot mess that is your meth mouth, it's also going to make it rather awkward to keep up the glass habit.

I'm just sayin.'

Oh, but - thanks for giving me an actual relevant reason to link to that mind-blowing performance of "The Waitress" up there. For that, I salute you.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Why don't I listen to Classic Rock Radio more often? It's perfect on an evening like this.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS that I'm pretty excited to be going to the cape this weekend =D Pretty much my last HOO-RAH until Hair School since we dont have winter breaks or any days off unless its a major holiday or a staff meeting or school is cancelled due to snow!! But I have to just keep telling myself that its only 8 months!!!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
JTIS that I'm pretty excited to be going to the cape this weekend =D Pretty much my last HOO-RAH until Hair School since we dont have winter breaks or any days off unless its a major holiday or a staff meeting or school is cancelled due to snow!! But I have to just keep telling myself that its only 8 months!!!
I hate to rain on your parade but...

Old 08-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I hate to rain on your parade but...

UGH I know ! Ashley told me about that, but she said that it wasnt gonna affect anything. Just some rain and wind on Friday and AWESOME waves for the weekend.

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
UGH I know ! Ashley told me about that, but she said that it wasnt gonna affect anything. Just some rain and wind on Friday and AWESOME waves for the weekend.
I hope so! I'll be spending the last weekend of the summer at my house on the east end of Long Island... and I'm kinda terrified! I would be totally pissed if the power goes out and the roads are blocked by water and trees. No food, no music, no lights, no internet... Ugh!

Let's hope this thing turns out to sea!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I hope so! I'll be spending the last weekend of the summer at my house on the east end of Long Island... and I'm kinda terrified! I would be totally pissed if the power goes out and the roads are blocked by water and trees. No food, no music, no lights, no internet... Ugh!

Let's hope this thing turns out to sea!
OMG that would suck!!! If you have an ipod CHARGE IT UP! lol I'm hoping nothing bad happens here!!!

~Love, Caitlin~