The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #196  
Old 09-08-2018, 04:22 PM
FuzzyPlum FuzzyPlum is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,796
Default

NY Times op-ed
Current betting:

Mike Pence 2-3
Betsey DeVos 2-1
Jeff Sessions 5-2
Mike Pompeo, Steve Mnuchin, John Kelly, James Mattis 4-1
Nikki Haley 10-1
Javanka 15-1
__________________

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 09-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
NY Times op-ed
Current betting:

Mike Pence 2-3
Betsey DeVos 2-1
Jeff Sessions 5-2
Mike Pompeo, Steve Mnuchin, John Kelly, James Mattis 4-1
Nikki Haley 10-1
Javanka 15-1
Another anonymous source? My bet is they wrote it themselves to cause chaos since the mainstream media is just another branch of the Democratic Party. Hell they barely try to hide it anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 09-27-2018, 03:25 PM
FuzzyPlum FuzzyPlum is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,796
Default

Donald Trump; the World responds- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
__________________

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 09-30-2018, 04:39 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,017
Default

Iím sooo happy I voted for Donald Trump. Look at what the Democrats have become - guilty until proven innocent! They donít even believe in Free Speech either. More and more people are jumping on the Trump Train everyday because they see what the Democrats have become.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 10-01-2018, 10:49 AM
JohnL JohnL is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Iím sooo happy I voted for Donald Trump. Look at what the Democrats have become - guilty until proven innocent! They donít even believe in Free Speech either. More and more people are jumping on the Trump Train everyday because they see what the Democrats have become.
And Republicans have become the party that just wants to degrade anyone who isnt a white Anglo-Saxon male. They have crucified Dr. Ford in the media and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that what she is saying is true. Which, I believe, is true. Kavanaugh was spiteful and argumentative and lied about how he got into Yale in the first place. He does not belong on the Supreme Court. Bottom line is politicians suck these days more than ever. And now even the Supreme Court is lining up along party lines. It is sickening.
__________________
Love is a word and some entertain it...if you find it...you have won the game baby
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 10-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
And Republicans have become the party that just wants to degrade anyone who isnt a white Anglo-Saxon male. They have crucified Dr. Ford in the media and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that what she is saying is true. Which, I believe, is true. Kavanaugh was spiteful and argumentative and lied about how he got into Yale in the first place. He does not belong on the Supreme Court. Bottom line is politicians suck these days more than ever. And now even the Supreme Court is lining up along party lines. It is sickening.
Degrade! Spiteful and argumentative? If someone was telling lies about you and trying to ruin your life are you supposed to act happy? White Anglo Saxon male? Give me a break! She came up with a story and none of her so called witnesses can even corroborate it. There are huge holes in her story because it never happened. Itís a fake outrage ****tt show. She is just trying to delay.

Whenever someone starts talking about white Anglo Saxon males, itís pretty easy to tell they been brainwashed washed by CNN and women studies Unbelievable and youíre probably a white male.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

John McVie Autograph *Fleetwood Mac* Hand Signed 10x8 Photo
$124.34
John McVie Autograph *Fleetwood Mac* Hand Signed 10x8 Photo pictureDENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac
$34.95
DENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac pictureWire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Wire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picturePress Photo Rock Bass Player John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Press Photo Rock Bass Player John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picture1977 Press Photo John McVie Drummer of Fleetwood Mack. - lrx01220
$19.88
1977 Press Photo John McVie Drummer of Fleetwood Mack. - lrx01220 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved