User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Poor Lindsey - I think he did say a little more than he intended. As someone else said, now we know why he rehearses speeches and has used the same metaphors for 30 years.
The way I imagine it I can see him being pretty happy with what he said. He's kind of a . . . a character.

It does make me relieved that he didn't do Howard Stern, because heaven only knows.

Michele
Old 10-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Michele!!!
You know, as we've been thinking more about this exposure of dirty laundry recently, I did make an earlier joke about him needing to explain why she was in Vegas, but I genuinely did get the impression that part of his comments were explaining why she was in Vegas (and Anaheim, for that matter, although the subject didn't come up) at the same time that he is.

Michele
Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
You know, as we've been thinking more about this exposure of dirty laundry recently, I did make an earlier joke about him needing to explain why she was in Vegas, but I genuinely did get the impression that part of his comments were explaining why she was in Vegas (and Anaheim, for that matter, although the subject didn't come up) at the same time that he is.

Michele
seriously, cant he just make a private call to his wife and explain it to her and leave everyone else out of it
Old 10-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
except, unless something's wrong w/ my math, they were NOT in town on the same day - he was in vegas on 14th while she was in LA, she was in vegas on 15th while he was in palm desert

Last edited by elle; 10-24-2011 at 08:50 PM..
Old 10-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
except, unless something's wrong w/ my math, they were NOT in town on the same day - he was in vegas on 14th while she was in LA, she was in vegas on 15th while he was in palm desert
No, I know it wasn't the same night, but I think under normal circumstances, you would try not to play the same venue within a few weeks of each other, because if a Fleetwood Mac fan had to make a choice of whom to see and had budget limitations, one of them is going to lose a ticket sell.

I think Lindsey was talking unguardedly so much to explain her added shows, which seemed to be of interest to whoever wrote this:

Quote:
Here's the Vegas connection. Nicks is performing Saturday at the Hard Rock Hotel. Buckingham is playing Friday at Aliante Station.
Buckingham says it's just a coincidence the two Fleetwood Mac stars -- and ex-lovers in the '70s -- are gigging in Vegas separately on the same weekend.
And he also wanted to lay out why it would be too expensive for him to do it, because I gather, rather than just losing his scheduled concert dates, he would have had to foot some of the cost as well, if he'd also performed.

I was just thinking about it, due to discussions in another thread.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 10-25-2011 at 11:07 AM..