User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I'm the least judgemental person in the world.
Oh, come on. I hope you don't actually believe that.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Oh, come on. I hope you don't actually believe that.
You are right! I hate clowns. I mean, I REALLY hate them. And what would possess anyone to want to be one? Forget it. I could never converse with an actual clown. No way. Or a midget. They remind of those flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz. So yeah...I guess I AM judgemental cause I'm sure there are super nice clowns and height-challenged folk out there. I just...couldnt be friends with them.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right. I cant explain it any more simpler than I already did. Judgemental or not, its just my opinion. Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. What do you care so much what I think of you? You couldve just as easily ignored my comments.

But since you seem to "know me" just as much as I know you...you think that I've all the time in the free world to come on here and pass the time by being judgemental?? Further proof some of you dont understand me at all. I'm the least judgemental person in the world.

You know what? I'll hang myself on the cross now. You win. I'm an ass. Now I'll go get high and shirk responsibility.
This really just made me laugh out loud. I'm the least judgemental person in the world, so I'll go get high and shirk responsibility!

What an assholeishly naive thing to say. You are seriously whack, and don't even know it! It's almost awesome in a cartoon-world type of way.

I didn't say I cared what you thought about me. I said you were pissing me off. Nor do I make any claims to understand you. I will never understand people like you, and I'm not going to try.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You are right! I hate clowns. I mean, I REALLY hate them. And what would possess anyone to want to be one? Forget it. I could never converse with an actual clown. No way. Or a midget. They remind of those flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz. So yeah...I guess I AM judgemental cause I'm sure there are super nice clowns and height-challenged folk out there. I just...couldnt be friends with them.
Whatever. You don't really want me to start digging up some of your posts.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Whatever. You don't really want me to start digging up some of your posts.
I'm sure you'll just take it out of context, like everything else I say seems to be.

Ps...or did you mean that I didnt really hate clowns? Cause I do. And midgets.

Last edited by mylittledemon; 11-15-2007 at 03:10 PM..
Old 11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
This really just made me laugh out loud. I'm the least judgemental person in the world, so I'll go get high and shirk responsibility!

What an assholeishly naive thing to say. You are seriously whack, and don't even know it! It's almost awesome in a cartoon-world type of way.

I didn't say I cared what you thought about me. I said you were pissing me off. Nor do I make any claims to understand you. I will never understand people like you, and I'm not going to try.
WOW. I again, was joking. I don't smoke pot. It went over your head I guess. Which needs to be examined btw.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
WOW. I again, was joking. I don't smoke pot. It went over your head I guess. Which needs to be examined btw.
It didn't go over my head. It was just lame and completely unfunny. It seems like lots and lots of things in this thread are going over YOUR head though. Imagine that!

Keep insulting me. It just gives more and more proof that you are a judgemental little prick. At least I don't lie about being the douchebag that I am. Perhaps you're just in denial.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Which needs to be examined btw.
Klassy. ...
Old 11-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Cool

Quote:
It didn't go over my head. It was just lame and completely unfunny. It seems like lots and lots of things in this thread are going over YOUR head though. Imagine that!

Keep insulting me. It just gives more and more proof that you are a judgemental little prick. At least I don't lie about being the douchebag that I am. Perhaps you're just in denial.

Sorry my humour seems to elude you. Nothing in this thread went over my head. So...yeah, that made no sense.

You're not going to bait me into further argument with you. You've already made up your mind about me, and most likely, nothing is going to change that.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliestro CD View Post
Klassy. ...
and what Sarah said to me wasnt? I started off responding in the thread by giving some advice, which was met with some "**** OFF" response from Sarah. So if you want to get down to a base level and act like children, then she started it.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
That being said, Sarah's feelings and experiences are her own. Maybe if you had said "silly" instead of "stupid", she would have interpreted it differently.
I didnt mean Sarah's experiences were stupid. It was in direct response to her mothers comment amount "everyone loving the dog more than me"... Jeezas
Old 11-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
and what Sarah said to me wasnt? I started off responding in the thread by giving some advice, which was met with some "**** OFF" response from Sarah. So if you want to get down to a base level and act like children, then she started it.
Oh whatever. I said what I meant, unlike you, who insists on following up everything with, "OMG IT WAS A JOKKKKE, YOU DIDN'T GET IT?! LIGHTEN UP!"

And like I said earlier... direct comment about things I said my ass. If it was a direct comment about what my mother said about the dog, then why the **** didn't you quote that? Why did you just straight up call me a cold hearted bitch? I may very well be. But running in here and dispensing your unwanted advice in a manner that is you looking down your nose at me is a SURE FIRE WAY to get told where to stick it.

You can't even have a back and forth of any substance. You completely disregard points that are made and turn it around to look like you're totally the victim of ice princess attitude. If you want to sink to that level, fine. But YOU STARTED IT. Don't be a pathetic little liar. It's disgusting. I'm going to have to ignore you now.. but that's okay. It's not like you've ever said anything interesting or substance-filled anyway.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Oh whatever. I said what I meant, unlike you, who insists on following up everything with, "OMG IT WAS A JOKKKKE, YOU DIDN'T GET IT?! LIGHTEN UP!"

And like I said earlier... direct comment about things I said my ass. If it was a direct comment about what my mother said about the dog, then why the **** didn't you quote that? Why did you just straight up call me a cold hearted bitch? I may very well be. But running in here and dispensing your unwanted advice in a manner that is you looking down your nose at me is a SURE FIRE WAY to get told where to stick it.

You can't even have a back and forth of any substance. You completely disregard points that are made and turn it around to look like you're totally the victim of ice princess attitude. If you want to sink to that level, fine. But YOU STARTED IT. Don't be a pathetic little liar. It's disgusting. I'm going to have to ignore you now.. but that's okay. It's not like you've ever said anything interesting or substance-filled anyway.
Half the stuff I say around here is totally tongue in cheek. Yeesh.

And I did...quote ...the part about your mother...

I'm assuming you meant because I didnt quote the direct sentence. Oh well. Sue me for not sticking to your rules of quotations. "Dispensing unwanted advice"!?! You started the thread for Chrissake. Was it not the intention to solicit responses. I'm sorry you feel like I was looking down at you, I can tell you I indeed was not. In all honesty, my first thought, when I read your initial post about your mother was "thats a shame."

I think I have figured out something...you're good a mincing words. I never called you a cold hearted bitch. You twisted what I said around to make me look like the bad guy. And you accused ME of that? Who's the one playing pathetic little games now? I simply refuse to play with you.

I won't be putting you on ignore, as I pretty much am interested in what everyone on here has to say. But if you can't take the subsequent heat (my prickish judgementalism--*rolls eyes* gimme a break), then get out of the kitchen.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I didnt mean Sarah's experiences were stupid. It was in direct response to her mothers comment amount "everyone loving the dog more than me"... Jeezas
I didn't say that was your intent, I just pointed out that the wording could have been different to eliminate misunderstandings. It's probably best at this point to let the whole thing go.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Half the stuff I say around here is totally tongue in cheek. Yeesh.

And I did...quote ...the part about your mother...

I'm assuming you meant because I didnt quote the direct sentence. Oh well. Sue me for not sticking to your rules of quotations. "Dispensing unwanted advice"!?! You started the thread for Chrissake. Was it not the intention to solicit responses. I'm sorry you feel like I was looking down at you, I can tell you I indeed was not. In all honesty, my first thought, when I read your initial post about your mother was "thats a shame."

I think I have figured out something...you're good a mincing words. I never called you a cold hearted bitch. You twisted what I said around to make me look like the bad guy. And you accused ME of that? Who's the one playing pathetic little games now? I simply refuse to play with you.

I won't be putting you on ignore, as I pretty much am interested in what everyone on here has to say. But if you can't take the subsequent heat (my prickish judgementalism--*rolls eyes* gimme a break), then get out of the kitchen.
I didn't start the thread, for Christ's sake. And it's not rules of quotation. It's you saying something idiotic, then backtracking and pretending like you meant something else. In one post you called me cold hearted. In another, you called me a bitch. That equals cold hearted bitch.

And it is a shame about my mother. But that's my problem to deal with. A few other people in this thread have said some really kind, thoughtful things about it... but you had to come in and ruin the whole support mechanism. Good going.

I'm done. Spare yourself the trouble of acting like I'm trying to play with you. That's just ridiculous. I'm trying to tell you WTF is up because you are completely unable to figure it out for yourself.

Sorry, Jannie.