Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie and Sharon Lovers?

I heard a rumor years ago that Stevie and Sharon Celani were at one time lovers. Although I do not believe it I suppose that anything is possible. We all know how much Stevie loves men but do you think she has ever "crossed over" to the other side?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Who knows

I would imagine, though, that pretty much anything can happen when your blitzed out of your mind on cocaine. If it were true, that's really the only circumstance under which I could see anything happening between the two of them.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This has been speculated about much over the years, though it's been a very long time since anybody's brought it up. Sharon did live with Stevie for a while in the '90s (maybe some in the '80s too?). I believe Sharon is married now though, right? Not that it would exclude the possibility. Who knows. Maybe Stevie will set the record one of these days with this promised book .
Old 03-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

this reminds me of when Trouble In ShangriLa first came out...i was on break at work, reading thru the cd booklet and a friend of mine sat down next to me, scooped up the cd case, flipped it over and asked, as serious as can be... "so which one is her girlfriend?" i told her "shes not a lesbian"...she goes "oh i thought she was" lol.
i know Stevie has said (in an interview once) she is not a lesbian. but as much coke that was goin around i wouldnt be surprised if she had had been with a woman or women.
hell...as much coke that was goin round i wouldnt be surprised to hear that Stevie was once seen taking a **** on her back lawn while wearing a bunny costume!!!haha
Old 03-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
this reminds me of when Trouble In ShangriLa first came out...i was on break at work, reading thru the cd booklet and a friend of mine sat down next to me, scooped up the cd case, flipped it over and asked, as serious as can be... "so which one is her girlfriend?" i told her "shes not a lesbian"...she goes "oh i thought she was" lol.
i know Stevie has said (in an interview once) she is not a lesbian. but as much coke that was goin around i wouldnt be surprised if she had had been with a woman or women.
hell...as much coke that was goin round i wouldnt be surprised to hear that Stevie was once seen taking a **** on her back lawn while wearing a bunny costume!!!haha
LOL! She's definitely not a lesbian but I would not be surprised if she had a menage a trois or two in her day. My question is has she ever been "in love" with a woman which we will probably never know.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

honestly this topic doesn't interest me all that much, but i do love the idea that if she did sleep with sharon, it's because cockaine (typo but it stays) is one hell of a drug. please. considering that stevie was a slut, considering how many "straight" women sleep with other women all the time while sober, and considering that female sexuality is, like, totally fluid y'all, i call bull**** (though i yawn while doing so).

also i call bull**** on the basis of personal experience. not with stevie, but with other lame "straight" women.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Registered

Stevie & Karen are married.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamMcConville View Post
Stevie & Karen are married.
well if anyone's qualified to plumb the depths of that arid, mothball-filled cavern ...
Old 03-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Stephanie Nicks? A lesbian? The idea of that does not fempute.

While I've heard of (and experienced) the ahem...fluidity of hetero/bi/tri/slutsexual relations, I don't know if the ol' girl could get down like that. I think she's too swept up in the Scarlett O'Hara thing of classical hetero romance to even entertain the notion.

That having been said, if a tape ever surfaces I'd sell siblings to see it.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
This has been speculated about much over the years, though it's been a very long time since anybody's brought it up. Sharon did live with Stevie for a while in the '90s (maybe some in the '80s too?). I believe Sharon is married now though, right? Not that it would exclude the possibility. Who knows. Maybe Stevie will set the record one of these days with this promised book .
I would love to think that one day we'll get a book that will address many of the questions we have all asked at one point or another...but I've got this awful feeling that if this book ever comes about, knowing Stevie, we won't get much more than we already know. She may think she's givin' up the goods...or she may think she's givin' up just enough that we will be satisfied and she can gloss over a lot of stuff without us noticing...either way, we may very well find ourselves not knowing very much more than we already do. I just don't know that Stevie will be willing to put it all out there

I am realllllllly hoping I'm wrong about that though

Last edited by GypsyBlueEyes; 03-09-2010 at 08:00 PM..
Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_k View Post
Stephanie Nicks? A lesbian? The idea of that does not fempute.

While I've heard of (and experienced) the ahem...fluidity of hetero/bi/tri/slutsexual relations, I don't know if the ol' girl could get down like that. I think she's too swept up in the Scarlett O'Hara thing of classical hetero romance to even entertain the notion.

That having been said, if a tape ever surfaces I'd sell siblings to see it.
FEMPUTE?????????????

MARRY ME.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
honestly this topic doesn't interest me all that much, but i do love the idea that if she did sleep with sharon, it's because cockaine (typo but it stays) is one hell of a drug. please. considering that stevie was a slut, considering how many "straight" women sleep with other women all the time while sober, and considering that female sexuality is, like, totally fluid y'all, i call bull**** (though i yawn while doing so).

also i call bull**** on the basis of personal experience. not with stevie, but with other lame "straight" women.
Obviously you've had negative experiences with "lame" straight women which allows you to be oh so objective when it comes to this topic. But really, thank you so much for sharing your keen insight into the nature of female sexuality with us and for clarifying that your personal experience was not with Stevie (as we would have all assumed it was ).
Old 03-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireSister View Post
Obviously you've had negative experiences with "lame" straight women which allows you to be oh so objective when it comes to this topic. But really, thank you so much for sharing your keen insight into the nature of female sexuality with us and for clarifying that your personal experience was not with Stevie (as we would have all assumed it was ).
does a discussion of whether or not stevie slept with women really require objectivity and academic distance? i mean, really.

but you're welcome for the clarification, i would hate to think some confused soul out there (i'm talking to you, diane) would think i slept with stevie.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
does a discussion of whether or not stevie slept with women really require objectivity and academic distance? i mean, really.
Nope, you are correct, it doesn't. I do however find it very amusing when people have no interest in a topic yet they end up posting more responses than anyone else in the thread. I'm glad you did though .
Old 03-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireSister View Post
Nope, you are correct, it doesn't. I do however find it very amusing when people have no interest in a topic yet they end up posting more responses than anyone else in the thread. I'm glad you did though .
yep, guilty.