Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart happy 2020 Lindsey!

happy new decade Lindsey and family - ecstatic that it looks like 2020 will be your comeback year!

PS please nurture your friends. people sometimes need to be let in and get a little reassurance!
don't let an ex with never-ending vendetta of haunting you swoop in and try to take over people who love you.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I’m so ready for some some new music from the man!
Old 01-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
don't let an ex with never-ending vendetta of haunting you swoop in and try to take over people who love you.
And you posted these words over there in the Stevie forum: I hope it will be a great one for all of us, and that everyone will finally get over their petty vendettas and turn to light and positivity!

Last edited by vivfox; 01-01-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Old 01-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
And you posted these words over there in the Stevie forum: I hope it will be a great one for all of us, and that everyone will finally get over their petty vendettas and turn to light and positivity!
i definitely hope so!

yes, i do think Lindsey is sometimes very laissez faire about nurturing his friendships.

stay in touch with people who love you and lift you up, and let go of negative ones you couldn't help - and hope they get over their vendetta with time.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-01-2020, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
I’m so ready for some some new music from the man!
yes!!

also, Kristen posted this on twitter and IG just a bit ago - such a great start to a new year, and Lindsey looks so content:

Old 01-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yes!!

also, Kristen posted this on twitter and IG just a bit ago - such a great start to a new year, and Lindsey looks so content:
"new beginnings". That phrase fills us with hope and optimism for what is coming this year with Lindsey!
Old 01-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For once I don't even want to sound mean.
I'm really concerned about Lindsey right now. He looks frail, thin and pale in that picture. Hopefully he'll recover further than this soon.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh give it a break. Lindsey doesn't look frail. This was a selfie taken on an iPhone. The picture of him in the hospital is what frail looks like. get some bloody perspective. He is alive, 70 years of age, hasn't been seen in any true public form since 2018, you have no idea how he looks. IMO he looks great, content, relaxed and obviously happy to share a photo via Kristen. This is the start of a slow climb back to public life. Be ****ing supportive.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:25 PM
sue
This message has been deleted by sue.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
Oh give it a break. Lindsey doesn't look frail. This was a selfie taken on an iPhone. The picture of him in the hospital is what frail looks like. get some bloody perspective. He is alive, 70 years of age, hasn't been seen in any true public form since 2018, you have no idea how he looks. IMO he looks great, content, relaxed and obviously happy to share a photo via Kristen. This is the start of a slow climb back to public life. Be ****ing supportive.
Denial is a river in egypt and aggression is the new black.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, what else can I say?
Old 01-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a great reasoned response.

If anger is the new black I'll wear it gladly. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
What a great reasoned response.

If anger is the new black I'll wear it gladly. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
And some need a bleaching, badly!
Old 01-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow the opinion police are starting the year out in full force telling folks what they can or cannot think.

I don't know if I'd say 'frail' but he does definitely look somehow 'different'. To me it seemed his mouth was at bit different, in a way that a family member of mine's does after they had a stroke. (Relax, I'm not saying he had a stroke, I'm saying a member of my family did and was left with a slightly crooked smile afterwards). Maybe it's the paleness of his skin color compared to before that's different

The proof will be in the pudding and when he makes his first public appearance.

I would love it if he were to start answering questions on Twitter again!
Old 01-02-2020, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Wow the opinion police are starting the year out in full force
haha guess people have strong opinions here!

to me he just looks quietly content in that pic, and also not sunburned like he usually looks (although a lot of that is lighting) but pale as light-skinned people would normally look in the middle of winter. you really cannot say anything about persons health from a selfie head-shot, i def hate all of mine even if i take them when i think i look great.

for comparison, here are some of LB's photos before the heart attack when everyone opined how he looked great and healthy, so -

and that horribly bad selfie he took while walking in the woods during one of the tour stops in 2018 -

Old 01-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Wow the opinion police are starting the year out in full force telling folks what they can or cannot think.

I don't know if I'd say 'frail' but he does definitely look somehow 'different'. To me it seemed his mouth was at bit different, in a way that a family member of mine's does after they had a stroke. (Relax, I'm not saying he had a stroke, I'm saying a member of my family did and was left with a slightly crooked smile afterwards). Maybe it's the paleness of his skin color compared to before that's different

The proof will be in the pudding and when he makes his first public appearance.

I would love it if he were to start answering questions on Twitter again!
I definitely think it's just that he looks so pale.

I hope he's able to kick ass when he comes back to the stage.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
and talking about the song exploder guy - he and his podcast and LB all made it to Jeopardy tonight! Lindsey Buckingham was the answer to this question: