The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > The Penguin > The Ledge Boards

Old 12-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Supporting the Ledge

I want to become a Supporting Ledgie, but I do not have PayPal (or any credit for that matter). Is there another way to do it or am I outta luck?
Old 12-29-2004, 07:53 PM
strandinthewind
This message has been deleted by strandinthewind.
Old 12-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

I believe that Paypal lets you pay by transfer from a bank account too in addition to a credit card. Just look for that option. Even that you are considering helping to support to the site is appreciated. Check out our latest work too in the What's New log. We've been rolling in the new discography...

- Marty
Old 04-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Just wanted to say that I supported today and put down the $12 subscription. Really love that there is a community here for Fleetwood Mac fans.

I just wish sometimes that the signature file size could be bumped up a little. I've been trying to make a sig within the limits of this board but it ends up being too big.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Is it me or does it seem like when you Google ANY band/artists for sites, you get like Facebook/Twitter things but not many actual fan's sites anymore? People may think it's antiquated now and maybe it's old school by today's standards but I sure find it more enjoyable to go through fan sites like this then a Facebook or Twitter page, just seems like there's more meat to it or something.

John
Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcamelfood View Post
Is it me or does it seem like when you Google ANY band/artists for sites, you get like Facebook/Twitter things but not many actual fan's sites anymore? People may think it's antiquated now and maybe it's old school by today's standards but I sure find it more enjoyable to go through fan sites like this then a Facebook or Twitter page, just seems like there's more meat to it or something.

John
I agree. It seems like everyone gravitates towards social media since it has now become the de-facto way for marketing, especially with movies and music, but pretty much everything. I don't mind those sites and use them regularly, but this is why I like message boards. It's more concentrated and you don't have to worry about the spammers trying to sell you something through a comment on an FB page.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post
I just wish sometimes that the signature file size could be bumped up a little. I've been trying to make a sig within the limits of this board but it ends up being too big.
Within photobucket you can resize any pic to fit the proper specifications to be placed here. I do it all the time.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

One thing I wish about being a supporting ledgie is that you got more notice when your subscription is due to expire. It seems that you only get a few days notice and then you are no longer a supporting ledgie. I'd like the email a month from when your subscription ends so that you have time to organise the payment.
Old 04-14-2018, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Over the past week, I've tried to subscribe several times without success. When I click on the "Order Using Paypal" button in the User CP, the page I am taken to on PayPal reads: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." I've tried multiple browsers and different computers; I've also tried logging in to PayPal first before hitting the button. No luck.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Old 05-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Over the past week, I've tried to subscribe several times without success. When I click on the "Order Using Paypal" button in the User CP, the page I am taken to on PayPal reads: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." I've tried multiple browsers and different computers; I've also tried logging in to PayPal first before hitting the button. No luck.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Yep, my subscription also expired and I get the same PayPal message.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

Server seems to be struggling a bit these days. I too would like to support but the PayPal error comes up.
Old 10-27-2018, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think the link to PayPal is fixed now.

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/payments.php
Old 10-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Fantastic! Done!

Last edited by sodascouts; 10-28-2018 at 05:18 PM.