Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default What song are you quiz?

I think someone should make this. Or I will. haha it'd be pretty cool
Old 06-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I'm "Go Your Own Way" because I forge ahead along my own paths even in the face of insuperable obstacles -- & I do so typically with jeu d'esprit -- but others might think I'm "I Know I'm Not Wrong."

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am Sister's of the Moon because I've always been a night person and illusions have always been my game. And I make my choices when there is no choice. And for Stevie inspiring me to learn how to play piano after watching her play this song on 20/20 in 1980. I started playing SOTM in 1982 and to this day it's the first or 2nd song I play whenever I sit down at a piano.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm Sara because I'm the poet in Stevie's heart.

JK...but the line "I stay home at night...all the time...I'd go anywhere, anywhere...ask me and I'm there...cuz I care" is totally me and the people I care about.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
I'm Sara because I'm the poet in Stevie's heart.

JK...but the line "I stay home at night...all the time...I'd go anywhere, anywhere...ask me and I'm there...cuz I care" is totally me and the people I care about.
Haha I was going to say Sara too! But I guess I'll go with "Angel" because the the line "that girl was" me" seems to fit my life currently and plus I just adore that song.

Last edited by ILoveFM; 07-01-2009 at 07:19 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
...I'd go anywhere, anywhere...ask me and I'm there...cuz I care" is totally me.
So if I asked you to come over and visit me you are saying you would, cause you'd go anywhere?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I'm "Oh Well", because I "can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs" (at least used to be) "thin". I also have a tendency to have the attitude of "don't ask me what I think of you. I might not give the answer that you want me to."
Old 07-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm, I listen to Fleetwood Mac so much I AM their music. They have become me and don't even know it. Ha, jk.

But actually....I'd have to say, at this moment, "Everybody Finds Out" describes me and some things going on in my life. I never really even listened to it a lot til about a month ago and I was SHOCKED by this song. Never had I listened to the words. Interesting...
Old 07-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

That's Enough For Me,
Which is slowly growing to be my favorite FM-song ever.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
So if I asked you to come over and visit me you are saying you would, cause you'd go anywhere?
Well...when you build your house, call me home...
Old 07-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm a four-stager: I'm So Afraid ("Agony's torn at my heart too long", "Always down", "I'm so afraid the way I feel") + Don't Stop ("Why not think about times to come, And not about the things that youve done, If your life was bad to you, Just think what tomorrow will do", "Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow, Dont stop, itll soon be here, Itll be, better than before, Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.") + Big Love ("Looking out for love
Big, big love"), which segues into my visceral desire to become a "Family Man." Yes, I'm wrapped up in quite the emotional imbroglio. Ahem. Ehhh -- good times.

-Matt

Last edited by Skyveris; 07-01-2009 at 01:01 PM..
Old 07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Ledgie

Fleetwood Mac-I Don't Wanna Know. (Finally baby, truth has been told, now you tell me that I'm crazy, that's nothing that I didn't know.)

Stevie Song- Stand Back. (No one knows how I feel, what I say unless you read between my lines.)

Lindsey Song-Cast Away Dreams (It would do no good to drown in the sea, where no one remembers their name and nothing but nothing is free. Hearts will break with choices we must make so sleep and dream of me .)

"If you see somebody running down the street naked every single day, you stop looking up."- Stephanie Lynn Nicks
Old 07-01-2009, 01:46 PM

I'm Monday Morning... without a doubt...

Sometimes Crystal too...
Old 07-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am a combination of:

"Sisters of the Moon": ("black moons in those eyes of hers"... "some say illusions are her game"... "does anyone know her name?")
"Rhiannon": ("a woman taken by the sky"... "she rules her life like a fine skylark when the sky is starless"... "your dreams unwind but still it's hard to find"... "take me like the wind, child, take me with the sky...")
"Nightbird": ("sometimes the real color of my skin is my eyes without any shadow"... "sometimes I am surrounded by too much love"... "in the darkness it's hard to see her face")
"Candlebright": ("well you know me, I'm a nomad/I can't feel bad about the way I am/I've been rolling around my whole life/but you're my candlebright in the window")
Old 07-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyveris View Post
I'm a four-stager: I'm So Afraid ("Agony's torn at my heart too long", "Always down", "I'm so afraid the way I feel") + Don't Stop ("Why not think about times to come, And not about the things that youve done, If your life was bad to you, Just think what tomorrow will do", "Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow, Dont stop, itll soon be here, Itll be, better than before, Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.") + Big Love ("Looking out for love
Big, big love"), which segues into my visceral desire to become a "Family Man." Yes, I'm wrapped up in quite the emotional imbroglio. Ahem. Ehhh -- good times.

-Matt

I'm just taking this moment to say that I loooooove your new (well new to me!) Stevie picture - absolutely awesome!

Anywho, for me... just off the top of my head... I'm going with "Bella Donna":

And the woman may be awestruck
And the woman may truly care
but the woman is so tired...
So the woman disappears...

Come in out of the darkness...