The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Yes, but what I really want to know is if you think Joyce got new boobs?
Old 03-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
^ Yes, but what I really want to know is if you think Joyce got new boobs?
I never look at boobs, unless someone points them out for some reason. It's not that I have anything against them, mind you -- I just have no interest in them.

I'll try to remember to look next week, although I don't remember what they looked like last time... so I guess I won't be much help.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't remember Joyce's old boobs - but I thought they entered the last race to get $$ for artificial insemination so they could have a baby - I remember something being mentioned about that on the first episode of this season, but I don't remember what was said? That they ran out of $, or found out Joyce can't have kids so now they want to pay a surrogate? I love them, but I don't think they should win twice.

I was sad to see Romber go. I still hate Charla and Myrna. Mostly Myrna. I'd like to see the blondes win.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
It could be one of those two teams, yes.

I LOVE Uchenna & Joyce, but I agree that, since they've already won, it would be nice to see someone else win it all.

I couldn't stand Ian when he and Terry were on the first time, but he hasn't been too bad this go round.
Eric is annoying the snot out of me... especially the "beaten by a couple of old queens" comment. Karma's going to catch up with his ass soon, like it did Rob.

Those rats made me think of our Miss Vicky and her rats. They were so friggin' adorable... I want one.
The rats made me think of her too! Who knew they could be trained to find mines?

I agree about Eric. Karma's a bitch.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Earlier this past week, I accidentally stumbled on a spoiler and found out that Eric & Danielle were the winners. Ugh. They were the last people I wanted to win. Especially the homophobic, yet totally homo, Eric.
(Anyone else laugh at the fact that the FIRST person he told that he had won, was his "buddy" Jeremy -- who then declared, "I'm rich!"?)

All the fun went out of the race for me when Oswald & Danny were eliminated (yes, they're who I've been rooting for all along)... I wasn't a fan of any of the teams that ultimately made it into the Final Three (I do like Charla -- it's just too bad Mirna is so insufferable), so there wasn't anyone left to root for or care about.

I think that even if I hadn't known in advance, this finale still would have felt anticlimatic. I'll bet even CBS felt it was a lame ending, and that's why they didn't bother to air it as a 2-hour special... which, I believe, hasn't happened since the very first season.

Ah, well, maybe Eric and his girlfriend can have a big wedding and ride off into the sunset together now....

Old 05-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ They're standing awfully close together there for a couple of straight guys wearing only underwear.

I wanted any of the other 4 teams to win, just not them. They're not even a real couple, they're just banging at the moment. In general, it was a pretty boring finale.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
Earlier this past week, I accidentally stumbled on a spoiler and found out that Eric & Danielle were the winners. Ugh. They were the last people I wanted to win. Especially the homophobic, yet totally homo, Eric.
(Anyone else laugh at the fact that the FIRST person he told that he had won, was his "buddy" Jeremy -- who then declared, "I'm rich!"?)

All the fun went out of the race for me when Oswald & Danny were eliminated (yes, they're who I've been rooting for all along)... I wasn't a fan of any of the teams that ultimately made it into the Final Three (I do like Charla -- it's just too bad Mirna is so insufferable), so there wasn't anyone left to root for or care about.

I think that even if I hadn't known in advance, this finale still would have felt anticlimatic. I'll bet even CBS felt it was a lame ending, and that's why they didn't bother to air it as a 2-hour special... which, I believe, hasn't happened since the very first season.

Ah, well, maybe Eric and his girlfriend can have a big wedding and ride off into the sunset together now....

hot couple...
Old 05-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
^ They're standing awfully close together there for a couple of straight guys wearing only underwear.

I wanted any of the other 4 teams to win, just not them. They're not even a real couple, they're just banging at the moment. In general, it was a pretty boring finale.
Plus, her boobs are fake. It was anticlimactic, I didn't even bother watching through to the end since I had to drive home.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I was rooting for the blondes - I'm just glad Charla and Mirna didn't win.

I'm also glad they didn't drag it out into a 2-hour finale.

Who's ready for Big Brother?