User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
Cricket....ugh. Nikki was always my favorite character. I like the actress, too. She did particularly well during the alcoholism storyline.
She did. I love Jill, too. That actress who plays her is HOT. And the guy who plays Jack. I think Jill and Jack were seriously involved at one point. I think I was too young at the time to be turned on by it but now...

I don't think anyone really likes Cricket.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
She did. I love Jill, too. That actress who plays her is HOT. And the guy who plays Jack. I think Jill and Jack were seriously involved at one point. I think I was too young at the time to be turned on by it but now...

I don't think anyone really likes Cricket.
Cricket couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. I hated that "blank stare" she always did, no matter the scene.

I think Jack slept with Jill shen she was his stepmother. Jill is very attractive and has a sexy voice. And I think she's a tremendous actress.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think Jack slept with Jill shen she was his stepmother.
Now you had to go and ruin it for me!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Now you had to go and ruin it for me!
I thought it was common knowledge.

I spent way too much of my childhood watching Y&R.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I thought it was common knowledge.

I spent way too much of my childhood watching Y&R.
I guess I forgot about that. But I too have spent much of my life watching that show. I think the first sound I heard in the womb was a heartbeat followed by the theme song to that show, and that may begin to explain my fascinations. (Well, just a couple of them).
Old 06-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've been watching Y&R for many, many years. People on their boards refer to Cricket as "The Bug," and Nicholas is "Nick-clueless." LOL Have you noticed how often Cricket says, "uuuuuuhhhhh" at the end of nearly all her sentences?

Nikki is a GREAT cryer....and I still can't believe they killed off Cassie. Wonder how long it will take for them to figure out Cassie was really driving. Uh, did anyone think to find out whose blood was in the BACK seat and whose fingerprints are all over the steering wheel???
Old 06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
I'm lost, or have you confused condoments with condoms?

- Jake
he's back. cool.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia
I've been watching Y&R for many, many years. People on their boards refer to Cricket as "The Bug," and Nicholas is "Nick-clueless." LOL Have you noticed how often Cricket says, "uuuuuuhhhhh" at the end of nearly all her sentences?

Nikki is a GREAT cryer....and I still can't believe they killed off Cassie. Wonder how long it will take for them to figure out Cassie was really driving. Uh, did anyone think to find out whose blood was in the BACK seat and whose fingerprints are all over the steering wheel???
I'm sure it'll take them all summer to figure out that Cassie was driving. I don't think I could stand to watch it every day, knowing that things are going to go at a snail's pace, though that is better than "Passions"-pace. Of course it'll take them forever to do logical things like actually check the car for blood and all that.

I think Phyllis calls Christine "The Bug," too, right? And I can't stand Nick. He was such an ass when he made Phyllis leave the ceremony. She can't even be held responsible for raising Daniel because lived with goofy smarmy (sp?) singer Danny almost all his life. I'm a Phyllis fan. I didn't like her when she tried to kill Christine (even though I don't like her, ever), but she is definitely reformed.

Another one I love is Michael. He will never get old. I'd like to see him beat the **** out of Kevin's dad, but then he'd have to go to jail probably, so I guess not.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I haven't watched Y&R in a while, but I saw where Cassie had been killed off.

Some of those nicknames for their characters are hysterical. TGVN=The Great Victor Newman.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm sure it'll take them all summer to figure out that Cassie was driving. I don't think I could stand to watch it every day, knowing that things are going to go at a snail's pace, though that is better than "Passions"-pace. Of course it'll take them forever to do logical things like actually check the car for blood and all that.

I think Phyllis calls Christine "The Bug," too, right? And I can't stand Nick. He was such an ass when he made Phyllis leave the ceremony. She can't even be held responsible for raising Daniel because lived with goofy smarmy (sp?) singer Danny almost all his life. I'm a Phyllis fan. I didn't like her when she tried to kill Christine (even though I don't like her, ever), but she is definitely reformed.

Another one I love is Michael. He will never get old. I'd like to see him beat the **** out of Kevin's dad, but then he'd have to go to jail probably, so I guess not.
We've hijacked this thread! I LOVE Michael, and I love Phyllis and Jack together.

I cried like a baby during Cassie's death scene, the way they did it in slow motion was cool. That's the best acting Nicholas has ever done...do you think Sharon will end up w/ Brad since Nick isn't being there for her? I do, which would be interesting, I like them together.

The new kid playing Noah sucks.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't watched Y&R in a while, but I saw where Cassie had been killed off.

Some of those nicknames for their characters are hysterical. TGVN=The Great Victor Newman.
I like it when Jack calls Victor "The Moustache."
Old 06-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I like it when Jack calls Victor "The Moustache."
And "The Black Knight." I loved how he called Brad "Golden Boy."
Old 06-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We've hijacked this thread! I LOVE Michael, and I love Phyllis and Jack together.

I cried like a baby during Cassie's death scene, the way they did it in slow motion was cool. That's the best acting Nicholas has ever done...do you think Sharon will end up w/ Brad since Nick isn't being there for her? I do, which would be interesting, I like them together.

The new kid playing Noah sucks.
I actually didn't see the scene in which they killed off Cassie. I've read that it had a lot of people crying.

I could be wrong, but I figure Sharon and Nick will stay together, since it seems like they always do, no matter how much one of them screws up. Neither one of them has ever really been with someone else and I figured they were just supposed to stay together.

That new Noah is annoying.

What do you think about Gloria? I cannot bring myself to like that character. I don't really want John to make amends with her. You can see why Michael and Kevin are so screwed up. Apparently both had horrible fathers and also this woman for a mother. Man, that is a bad deal.

And isn't Lily like a Drew incarnate or something?

Is it just me or are both Jack and Brad flirting with Victoria? I didn't think they liked her before. I didn't even think they got along with her. Did they notice that she's a totally different actress or something so now they're attracted to her? I have to say that that actress is not really pulling off Victoria as I knew her, IMO.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I actually didn't see the scene in which they killed off Cassie. I've read that it had a lot of people crying.

I could be wrong, but I figure Sharon and Nick will stay together, since it seems like they always do, no matter how much one of them screws up. Neither one of them has ever really been with someone else and I figured they were just supposed to stay together.

That new Noah is annoying.

What do you think about Gloria? I cannot bring myself to like that character. I don't really want John to make amends with her. You can see why Michael and Kevin are so screwed up. Apparently both had horrible fathers and also this woman for a mother. Man, that is a bad deal.

And isn't Lily like a Drew incarnate or something?

Is it just me or are both Jack and Brad flirting with Victoria? I didn't think they liked her before. I didn't even think they got along with her. Did they notice that she's a totally different actress or something so now they're attracted to her? I have to say that that actress is not really pulling off Victoria as I knew her, IMO.
I like the newer Gloria - what's her name from Knot's Landing was too creepy to look at! But yeah, she's a nut case.

The new Victoria reminds me of Denise Richards - Brad's definitely flirting, but I think, or at least I hope, that Jack isn't. That would just be too Woody Allen/Soon Yi of him! LOL Victoria's more likeable these days - with her worldliness and artsy life in Italy. I like her more now than as a business woman, but I'd still like to see her get her job back and kick Dru to the curb.

Lily pisses me off - and what's up w/ Daniel's greasy hair? Okay, I get it, there's no shower in the hideout, but...eeew!
Old 06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I like the newer Gloria - what's her name from Knot's Landing was too creepy to look at! But yeah, she's a nut case.
OMG that other woman was so hard to look at! This woman's kind of pretty but that character is so insincere it's not funny.

Quote:
The new Victoria reminds me of Denise Richards - Brad's definitely flirting, but I think, or at least I hope, that Jack isn't. That would just be too Woody Allen/Soon Yi of him! LOL Victoria's more likeable these days - with her worldliness and artsy life in Italy. I like her more now than as a business woman, but I'd still like to see her get her job back and kick Dru to the curb.
She reminds me of Denise Richards, too! I think she's actually better looking! It's hard for me to believe that her personality has changed so much because she spent time in Italy. I thought the old Victoria was kind of a bitch but maybe this one will prove to be one in time as well.

Quote:
Lily pisses me off - and what's up w/ Daniel's greasy hair? Okay, I get it, there's no shower in the hideout, but...eeew!