User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
Stevie is surrounded by Yes men/women. It’s safe to say she has few relationships on the level. She always circles back to LB because he’s that one person that’s ever rivaled her in focus determination and motivation. She tried to recreate with Don, and Tom, but they never needed her or gave the drama back, she feeds off it. She’ll play nice again at some point past actions prove she is a yo yo.
I think there is a ton of truth here. Even her yes men/women have to have let some of this feedback filter back. I would hazard a guess she's never had backlash like this. Mick loves it (TMZ interview shows that demonstratively) but Stevie is never the bad guy. She thrives on drama (the Unleashed Tour was a bust in her mind because there was none) The narrative she will be able to spin when she and Lindsey kiss and make up will be epic---
Old 07-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's all fine and dandy if you think they are going to tour into their late 70's and early 80's. The clock is against them on any kind of reunion.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Stevie Nicks unveils a new and updated version of the classic fan hit Fireflies!
(Check it out on tour this fall--complete with that magical Fleetwood Mac sound we all know and love ..... i.e. Mike Campbell and Neil Finn!)

Fire Lies 2018
(c) Brexit Witch Music

Lindsey's the last to leave
The last to be gone
Stolen like our legacy
He held on too long

He is the latest in the line
Of the ones I discard
Now he's shattered with his dreams
And I'm relishing the fun
Wrote a song 'bout it

I caused the breakdown
Around MusiCares
My vibrato helps Mick
Maintain his long silver hair

"Long Distance Winner"
I guess my lyrics weren't right
Looks like the winner is me
Have fun cry'in in the night

I would love to believe
I believe what I say
All the drama that I churn up
Whatever sells my face
No Chris you can't leave
All but Lindsey stay close
As I snort the pain

Lindsey's the latest to leave
What caused it this time?
A 'divorce in the night'?
More like 'fired without reason'!

Buy our lies, love the fight
Do you believe in the five?

...Sorry make that 'six,' now

'Cause anything goes

Anything goes

...Now you're fired, guys!

frikkin awesome
Old 07-22-2018, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
Stevie is surrounded by Yes men/women. It’s safe to say she has few relationships on the level. She always circles back to LB because he’s that one person that’s ever rivaled her in focus determination and motivation. She tried to recreate with Don, and Tom, but they never needed her or gave the drama back, she feeds off it. She’ll play nice again at some point past actions prove she is a yo yo.
And that's why I don't want him back in FM. Because he gives her the drama she needs. He feeds her with it. And when she doesn't need him anymore she will get rid of him again like the yo yo she is.

But maybe he's not as smart as I thought he was and just doesn't care what they do to him.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I think there is a ton of truth here. Even her yes men/women have to have let some of this feedback filter back. I would hazard a guess she's never had backlash like this. Mick loves it (TMZ interview shows that demonstratively) but Stevie is never the bad guy. She thrives on drama (the Unleashed Tour was a bust in her mind because there was none) The narrative she will be able to spin when she and Lindsey kiss and make up will be epic---
And he will be right there by her side as the drama queen he also is. Because that's the only way you can make me understand that he would want to be back after all the cruelty with which he was supposedly treated.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 07-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
And he will be right there by her side as the drama queen he also is. Because that's the only way you can make me understand that he would want to be back after all the cruelty with which he was supposedly treated.
If he were to go back...100% agree with you. They are all self indulged zillionaire children. However, he care about the legacy which is why is say When/Should he go back.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
If he were to go back...100% agree with you. They are all self indulged zillionaire children. However, he care about the legacy which is why is say When/Should he go back.
Legacy is already tainted because ultimately that legacy belongs to all of them, and some of them already ruined it for some of us.

To each its own, I guess. I could only attend another FM concert with Lindsey on it if that's the ONLY choice to see him. And it's still a BIG if. Because.... no.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Legacy is already tainted because ultimately that legacy belongs to all of them, and some of them already ruined it for some of us.

To each its own, I guess. I could only attend another FM concert with Lindsey on it if that's the ONLY choice to see him. And it's still a BIG if. Because.... no.
If he doesn't tell them to SHOVE IT UP THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES, then he's as bad as the rest of them.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't want him to go back and I think they should just let it go at this point. Tambourine b/witch and the tall money whore, have just destroyed this band.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I don't want him to go back and I think they should just let it go at this point. Tambourine b/witch and the tall money whore, have just destroyed this band.
Your quote should be engraved on their tombstones.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I also think it's time to say goodbye. Just do this tour and disband already so Lindsey can do his own tour.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:27 AM
Senior Ledgie

re: ... Already so Lindsey can do his own tour.

Agreed. I'm more interested in a Lindsey solo tour at this point.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:35 AM

I really wonder if $tevie regrets her actions. Is there a soul inside?
Old 07-23-2018, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I also think it's time to say goodbye. Just do this tour and disband already so Lindsey can do his own tour.
I think that’s exactly what will happen....
They will split after this tour and their done...
Old 07-23-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I think that’s exactly what will happen....
They will split after this tour and their done...
Yes, because Lindsey was always the one pushing them to be creative. Mick was only just pushing them to generate $$.