User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But shouldn't it happen organically, with the fans who are naturally there and not randos handpicked from the crowd to show "enthusiasm."

Michele
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Exactly Michele. I know die hard fans who paid good money for VIP and weren't let up to the front. It's disgusting and a slap in the face to all of us who work very hard for tickets.
If Lindsey is that insecure maybe he needs to reevaluate his life and make some changes. Sorry but I think his Big Love speeches are a bunch of BS
I love you ladies ^ ^ ^ , BUT quit hatin!! As if this hasn't been done for years with Zep, ACDC, RS , the WHO, VH, all those 80s Glam Bands and many many others. Its the nature of the business and even more the nature of the Man Beast!! (I mean, come on, look at LBs album covers, NOT a bad one in the bunch, the SOB makes Tom Brady look ugly)

So, here's how I see it. You're looking at the video of the performance and you see a bunch of old guys and gals like US dressed in our best faux Nicks attire or YOU see a bunch of young hotties fawning at LB (thank GOD not Mick, yikes )...........and they're all excited that THEIR ROCK GOD is giving them a lil attention (and hes excited to GET IT BACK= Manhood). IT still is the music business after all... Emphasis: Music Business!!!

Why does Taylor Swift (cough!!) have young hot guys in her vids?? Because no one wants to see old ugly ones!!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
He's a pro and never miss a note without loosing his concentration playing and singing while drooling as he looks at these young girls dancing in front of him.Got to give him credit for that.

Yea .He can look but not touch as the saying goes.LOL......
Yeah Yeah, keep telling yourself that
Old 02-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
Yeah Yeah, keep telling yourself that
Hahahahaha.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 02-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
I love you ladies ^ ^ ^ , BUT quit hatin!! As if this hasn't been done for years with Zep, ACDC, RS , the WHO, VH, all those 80s Glam Bands and many many others. Its the nature of the business and even more the nature of the Man Beast!!
I disagree, all those bands you mention above did not charge $750 for vip tickets in the first few rows and then bring 20+ people into that same section. Yes, allowing hot girls up front is an age old practice in rock and roll, but this is completely different when you are charging your fans a lot of money for an experience and soiling the experience by giving it away to a large crowd of people night after night. Lets see what happens in montreal. If they do it tonight (i know someone tied to the band is aware of what happens on this board) if it happens tonight then the band is saying F-U to the fans that are complaining....and laughing all the way to the bank.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
I disagree, all those bands you mention above did not charge $750 for vip tickets in the first few rows and then bring 20+ people into that same section. Yes, allowing hot girls up front is an age old practice in rock and roll, but this is completely different when you are charging your fans a lot of money for an experience and soiling the experience by giving it away to a large crowd of people night after night. Lets see what happens in montreal. If they do it tonight (i know someone tied to the band is aware of what happens on this board) if it happens tonight then the band is saying F-U to the fans that are complaining....and laughing all the way to the bank.
TTT , BUMP for update?? What happened??

Are they at the bank right now??
Old 02-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I havent watched the videos to see if the crowd was broght up....have you?

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Gypsy
This message has been deleted by Gypsy.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
I was at an MSG show recently and noticed Lindsey was really enjoying the ladies congregating by his monitor. More so than in the past. Not a biggie, I know he likes to flirt on occasion. It seems to fuel him, to be able to interact with specific faces in the crowd. Heck, he's flirted with me. But there was something....respectful(?) about it.

Well, this time at Newark's show tonight, I got turned off. During Mick's band introductions, he leaned down and engaged in an quite extended conversation with one of the young ladies.

Then, after the band bowed and was exiting, he went back to talk some more. A folded paper was handed to him by one of the girls (I think the one he was talking to) and he tried to be discreet about it (in front of thousands of people), slipping it into his right blazer pocket.

Seriously, dude? You're married. Wtf.

Yes, I know this is an age-old story and shouldn't be surprised. But you're married, with kids, and in front of tens of thousands of people. Don't be a slime.

Of course, this is purely speculation on my part, but let's be serious.

And, in other news, THE BAND EFFING ROCKED!!!!!!!
Wow, if you are right, that's pretty cheesy.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
I was at an MSG show recently and noticed Lindsey was really enjoying the ladies congregating by his monitor. More so than in the past. Not a biggie, I know he likes to flirt on occasion. It seems to fuel him, to be able to interact with specific faces in the crowd. Heck, he's flirted with me. But there was something....respectful(?) about it.

Well, this time at Newark's show tonight, I got turned off. During Mick's band introductions, he leaned down and engaged in an quite extended conversation with one of the young ladies.

Then, after the band bowed and was exiting, he went back to talk some more. A folded paper was handed to him by one of the girls (I think the one he was talking to) and he tried to be discreet about it (in front of thousands of people), slipping it into his right blazer pocket.

Yes, I know this is an age-old story and shouldn't be surprised. But you're married, with kids, and in front of tens of thousands of people. Don't be a slime.

WHOA! You need to get your facts straight!

The piece of paper was from me. I'm a guy. A *straight* guy. Say anything else you want to say, but don't spread misinformation just because you think you saw something that didn't happen. I'm sure someone somewhere in the arena will post a video of the final bows and you'll see that I (a tall white dude) was the only person in the front row that handed anything to Lindsey.

Needed to clear that up right away... now you can carry on.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

He's spoken to me and girls around me during shows before. It's not as scandalous as people think. He's not sleazy to us up there. He asked me if i'm having a good time once (uh, duh. Of course I am). He joked to another girl about her shirt (that had the band on it, he pointed to his own face on it). He complimented my purse once. And often signs things that people bring up when he's sitting on the edge and talking to us. He's never said anything disrespectful at all. And usually people are trying to throw up letters they've written or little signs they're holding up. Much like how we give Stevie letters/notes/pictures/gifts during edge walks.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigLove View Post
WHOA! You need to get your facts straight!

The piece of paper was from me. I'm a guy. A *straight* guy. Say anything else you want to say, but don't spread misinformation just because you think you saw something that didn't happen. I'm sure someone somewhere in the arena will post a video of the final bows and you'll see that I (a tall white dude) was the only person in the front row that handed anything to Lindsey.

Needed to clear that up right away... now you can carry on.
Thanks for the clarification. Even if it was a paper from a woman that wouldn't mean anything untoward. Could have been a poem or a note saying how much they appreciate his music. Now, if he puts her room key or panties in his pocket (discreetly or not) that would be a different story.

Michele
Old 02-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Senior Ledgie

Wow, that got responded to fast.

Like I said, it could have speculation on my part, and, apparently it was. I stand corrected, and thank you for the clarification.

It makes me feel a bit better that it was from a tall white dude, and that it was not as 'untoward' as it seemed!

Uh, should I delete my original post then?

Last edited by Gypsy; 02-09-2015 at 12:55 AM..
Old 02-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wow, that got responded to fast.

Like I said, it could have speculation on my part, and, apparently it was. I stand corrected, and thank you for the clarification.

It makes me feel a bit better that it was from a tall white dude, and that it was not as 'untoward' as it seemed!
Yes, but why would you even speculate something like that when you obviously didn't see what happened.

I was there and I can corroborate what bigbiglove said. I saw him handing Lindsey a very large piece of paper which Lindsey than folded and put in his pocket.

Apparently it's very hard to believe for so many people anything positive about LB and everybody is extremely quick to judge and accuse him of anything they feel like.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-09-2015, 01:10 AM
Senior Ledgie

Ok, folks, I don't need to get involved in any bad vibes here.

I speculated, was corrected, and acknowledged the correction.
I do thank everyone for their input, and will be deleting my original post, since it was in error.

Many thanks!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Junior Ledgie

I can say that he kissed a girl on the lips last night when she asked for one. Earlier in the show she asked and he said I promise and was wondering promise what. I figured a towel or a pick. At the end of the show he did lean down and had a couple of kisses. His focus for interaction was in that area for most of the night. The show was amazing as it always is but things have changed with the interaction this year. Yes, he's always flirted and it was fun, he makes great stares and faces but this year 2nd row and 3rd that could go up all the other years is now replaced as we've stated before. Which is disappointing when you buy the ticket thinking that is part of the fun, going up if you choose. I know other groups bring girls up. Usually they give them actual tickets to use seats slated for "guests" and upgrade. Not push out the paying guests telling them you can't go up anymore after paying $750 but beautiful young people can. Hey, I would go if I were selected to go up. I don't blame anyone for going when asked but what was such a fun tour being able to go up with yr VIP seat just turned to disappointment but things change in life and unfortunately first 3 rows going up is no more. I just wish I knew that when I bought the VIP tickets for a few shows for the stage experience everyone talked about. Could have saved alot of money and gone the cheaper seats as years past and had no expectations. Lindsey is amazing, no one can beat him. I've been to many shows but never saw personally anyone flirt so much with young girls all night long at his age. hahahaha But he can so he will.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've resisted jumping on this thread but I see it keeps going. My reaction, having read so many of the posts, is that, well, Lindsey should be ashamed of himself. Nothing more pathetic than some old guy flirting with pretty young girls. Second, this is yet another example of the basic lack of respect this band has for its fans.

That's all.