Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Ledgie

Question Was this Kristen at Jazz Fest?

Hi Everyone! As I was browsing FM jazz fest clips, I came across a few that show a woman with a black top and sunglasses who looks very much like Kristen B. Check her out singing along on the side of the stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nr6v...4Ag7_Wsa6RwaMA
If it's not her, it was still cool to see members of little big town jamming out as well lol The uploader has 3 other videos up if you want to check it out
Old 09-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow, good eye! Sure looks like her to me. And I never noticed LBT back there before, but you can see Karen, during Don't Stop, back behind Brett, taking pics on her iPhone, just like the rest of us fans

I noticed that KB (if that's her) is happily dancing and singing to Don't Stop and GYOW, but seems uninterested in Landslide, and is just goofing around with her friend through most of it
Old 09-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
Wow, good eye! Sure looks like her to me. And I never noticed LBT back there before, but you can see Karen, during Don't Stop, back behind Brett, taking pics on her iPhone, just like the rest of us fans
sure looks like her, but hard to tell with sunglasses and all.

either way, cool vid perspective with LBT members and others dancing in the background too!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
sure looks like her, but hard to tell with sunglasses and all.

either way, cool vid perspective with LBT members and others dancing in the background too!
And Lynn, Ruby & Tessa on far left I think.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Ledgie

Smile I think it's her :)

After looking at her pics, like this one..I do think it's her. It's the same bone structure, and she's just looking very casual at the show. It also clinched it-like you said Lindsfan, that she is so cool during landslide. Just not a fangirl vibe during Stevie songs, which would be expected. I'll have to look for Lynn and Mick's kids, since I didn't catch that one! Wish this uploader had the bug incident "Without You" video It was just cool to see that angle!

Last edited by AmbrFireflie; 09-08-2013 at 07:17 PM..
Old 09-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
And Lynn, Ruby & Tessa on far left I think.
Oh, interesting if Lynn was there. Michele
Old 09-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Ledgie

I should not be bothered by these videos but they totally give me the perception that Kristen doesn't like Stevie or something lol...I would sooo love to know what her and Stevie's thoughts about each other actually are.

During all the Lindsey songs she's dancing and singing along, during the Stevie songs she looks like she is gossiping with a friend and maybe even making fun of Stevie.

I remember seeing some posts from fans who encountered Kristen and said that she wasn't that pleasant and was even snickering at some of the Lindsey fans. I feel like I am trying so hard not to hate her but this is fueling the fire for me! Please tell me I am not alone in this. Like is this chick ever nice?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post
During all the Lindsey songs she's dancing and singing along, during the Stevie songs she looks like she is gossiping with a friend and maybe even making fun of Stevie.
i didn't watch videos so i don't know whether that's just a perception, if it depends whether song is fast or slow (Don't Stop is not LB's song!), or what else is woman who looks like KB really doing, but you kinda just described behavior of many people i know during FM shows.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
i didn't watch videos so i don't know whether that's just a perception, if it depends whether song is fast or slow (Don't Stop is not LB's song!), or what else is woman who looks like KB really doing, but you kinda just described behavior of many people i know during FM shows.
Seriously??!! Well, then again there's really not much you can do during "dreams" lol. I think its all in my head. And i think i read too many things on here lol. I want to like her... Or do I?
Old 09-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I should not be bothered by these videos but they totally give me the perception that Kristen doesn't like Stevie or something lol...I would sooo love to know what her and Stevie's thoughts about each other actually are.

I remember seeing some posts from fans who encountered Kristen and said that she wasn't that pleasant and was even snickering at some of the Lindsey fans. I feel like I am trying so hard not to hate her but this is fueling the fire for me! Please tell me I am not alone in this. Like is this chick ever nice?

Quote:
I thought it was sort of funny, rather than offensive, so I watched it again, and I don't know...maybe she's trying to kind of groove along to it, but her seat mate keeps distracting her. I agree with Elle, though, that that's just due to it being a slower song.

After several viewings, I decided to watch others, besides just KB and the members of LBT, and saw there were plenty of people walking around, and joking around. It's a daytime festival, and people are drinking, and some are kind of hyper. There are always people during pretty much any song (both Stevie's and Lindsey's), any night, who are distracted in one way or another. No reason she would be any different. She seems a little fidgety is all. She may be a little uncomfortable being up behind the stage, when the song is not one you can dance to Sort of reminds me of Lindsey in old interviews, when he didn't have his guitar in his hands, and he'd be so out of his element. It was like a security blanket for him.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I see actor Andy Serkis is also enjoying the show, but is he filming Stevie on a tablet?

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 09-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
I see actor Andy Serkis is also enjoying the show, but is he filming Stevie on a tablet?
I saw some guy filming on a tablet - thought that was pretty bold!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I saw some guy filming on a tablet - thought that was pretty bold!
Good thing he was in back of Stevie. I can imagine the dirty look she would give if she saw someone in the audience doing that.

Michele
Old 09-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I agree with you. (IMO) I detect some push and pull between Kristen and Stevie too. I don't think Kristen strongly dislikes Stevie, but I don't think she likes her around her husband. Kristen really doesn't smile in any of the videos (not that she has too), she claps and kind dances around, but It seems to me that it's done more for show than for enjoyment, because (IMO) she doesn't seem to be having a really good time. Maybe an OK time.

Stevie is doing her usual thing, but I love when she turns around during Don't Stop and her and Lori start singing and pointing to each other " yesterday's gone"

I'm trying to be impartial about her too, because I've never met Kristen either, so I can't say what she's really like personally. I've only read what other people that have met her have said. I seen some say she's friendly, but not very warm (but she could be kind of reserved). Then I have seen people that have said she's really not friendly at all. Like I said, I really don't know what she's like in person, but I would guess that once she get's to know you, she would be nice, but who knows.

Last edited by Deeshere; 09-10-2013 at 10:03 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Good thing he was in back of Stevie. I can imagine the dirty look she would give if she saw someone in the audience doing that.

Michele
Really. Remember when she stopped one of her shows and lectured some fans who were at the stage recording? Guess she's reluctantly let some of that go.