User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

One more.....

Moony/Daniel..... why the hell do you think you are unattractive when you are one of the hottest men I've seen in a long time???

By the way, this is not a pass- it is simply a factual observation.... You are quite the beautiful man, and I don't understand you're demure behavior.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamongypsydkm
Moony: How long do you think before someone asks you a question?
Gee, I have no clue. Burrp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tower
One more.....

Moony/Daniel..... why the hell do you think you are unattractive when you are one of the hottest men I've seen in a long time???

By the way, this is not a pass- it is simply a factual observation.... You are quite the beautiful man, and I don't understand you're demure behavior.

Erm...I dunno.......but thankyou

Last edited by Moony; 05-03-2006 at 03:14 AM..
Old 05-03-2006, 04:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have two more:

Serrart, what is your favorite movie of all time?

skcin, do you speak bulgarian?
Old 05-03-2006, 04:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
. . . yet you pair yourself with the-sometimes-lushy Jason/strandinthewind??? . . . .
Do you need to see my a$$$$ again to remember how to kiss it

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 05-03-2006, 05:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Do you need to see my a$$$$ again to remember how to kiss it
now listen here vera charles..

Old 05-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
One more.....

Mmmm-hmmm...
Old 05-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

*tries to think of a question to ask*
Old 05-03-2006, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moony
Gee, I have no clue. Burrp.

Erm...I dunno.......but thankyou
I second the factual observation, hottie. Next time you look in the mirror, I give you this affirmation, "I'm all that and a bag of chips. I'm the whole damn party mix!"
Old 05-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elie

skcin, do you speak bulgarian?

Da.

Not really, just a tiny bit. I can count from 1-10, I can say good morning, good evening, I love you, good night, etc. Also, thanks to my dad, I can say "put this in the garbage" and "give me the paper."

When I was there in 1998 (my first and only visit there so far) I could understand much of what people were saying, but I couldn't participate in the convo without someone translating for me. That's one of my dad's biggest regrets - not teaching us Bulgarian. My mom is American, so I didn't hear Bulgarian spoken daily at home. Another difficulty is that not only is the language different as far as grammar & sentence structure, but it's the Russian alphabet, with different sounds than the English alphabet.

I did buy a "teach yourself Bulgarian" book & tape before I went there, which helped, but I was just finishing school at the time & wasn't able to devote a lot of time to it. I may go back next spring, so if I do I will have to really make an effort to learn the language.

Brandon - do you prefer brindle or fawn Boxers? I think you said that your family breeds them - what does your family do if a white Boxer is born?
Old 05-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin
Got the thread, now I have to find the song....

http://www.ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/sh...highlight=boob

Here it is! I guess it was just last year, not during the SYW Tour. ooops. Time flies when you're thinking of boobs...
That? Is hilarious! I got the biggest laugh out of that... thanks.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
now listen here vera charles..

I love that reference and I love that movie.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have two questions for Homer:

Homer, have you ever liked Stevie? How did you get so into Chris and why?
Old 05-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdweller
I have two questions for Homer:

Homer, have you ever liked Stevie?
Oh YES!!! I used to LOVE Stevie. Like most of the world, I fell in love with Rumours, and probably loved all three songwriters equally. Through Tusk, Live, and Mirage, I was the biggest FM fan in the world. Bella Donna came along(which, btw, I think is a MASTERPIECE), and my love for Stevie really blossomed. I saw the Wild Heart tour, and RAL tour. Wild Heart was a damned good album, although still not a BD. RAL, well, just didn't quite do it for me. The songs were kinda bland, as was now her singing range, BUT, I forgave her an album that was "so-so". Well, the OSOTM comes along........sh*tty songs, and her singing range is reduced to this vocally lethargic molasses. A performer who I once considered GREAT, well, I was now kind of ashamed of. She dropped the ball. It's no coincidence that each solo album sold about half of what the previous effort had. The quality was obviously diminishing(except for the hearing impaired). I was done with her now, as (honestly), I found her quite boring now....
Quote:
How did you get so into Chris and why?
Well, in the late 80s and early 90s, I drifted away from FM. I'd still buy BTM, and whatever came out(not anything by Stevie, OSOTM created a moratorium on my Stevie wallet-BTW- I'd like a refund from Stevie for OSOTM- seriously!). Well, during these years, when I'd listen to FM, I now had a much greater appreciation for Christine and Lindsey. His production, and her voice. Her more rocking songs(Think About Me, Hold Me, YMLF, Don't Stop, Little Lies, ALAYF) are the absolute ESSENCE of Fleetwood Mac. They are the songs which best represent the GROUP as a whole.
Lindsey's songs sound like solo songs, as do Stevie's. Christine's songs sound like a group effort.
For me, Christine IS Fleetwood Mac.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Oh YES!!! I used to LOVE Stevie. Like most of the world, I fell in love with Rumours, and probably loved all three songwriters equally. Through Tusk, Live, and Mirage, I was the biggest FM fan in the world. Bella Donna came along(which, btw, I think is a MASTERPIECE), and my love for Stevie really blossomed. I saw the Wild Heart tour, and RAL tour. Wild Heart was a damned good album, although still not a BD. RAL, well, just didn't quite do it for me. The songs were kinda bland, as was now her singing range, BUT, I forgave her an album that was "so-so". Well, the OSOTM comes along........sh*tty songs, and her singing range is reduced to this vocally lethargic molasses. A performer who I once considered GREAT, well, I was now kind of ashamed of. She dropped the ball. It's no coincidence that each solo album sold about half of what the previous effort had. The quality was obviously diminishing(except for the hearing impaired). I was done with her now, as (honestly), I found her quite boring now....

Well, in the late 80s and early 90s, I drifted away from FM. I'd still buy BTM, and whatever came out(not anything by Stevie, OSOTM created a moratorium on my Stevie wallet-BTW- I'd like a refund from Stevie for OSOTM- seriously!). Well, during these years, when I'd listen to FM, I now had a much greater appreciation for Christine and Lindsey. His production, and her voice. Her more rocking songs(Think About Me, Hold Me, YMLF, Don't Stop, Little Lies, ALAYF) are the absolute ESSENCE of Fleetwood Mac. They are the songs which best represent the GROUP as a whole.
Lindsey's songs sound like solo songs, as do Stevie's. Christine's songs sound like a group effort.
For me, Christine IS Fleetwood Mac.
Wow. I never would have guessed that you were ever a Stevie fan, although now that I think about it, it makes sense. No wonder you're such a big Stevie detractor, you're a "burned" fan . It's different I guess for those of us who were too young to have gone through all the F.M. stages and incarnations over a long, drawn out period of time. When I became a fan, I had all of the albums at my fingertips so my experience was a mass, uninterupted kind of experience with no lull or time between albums to really notice that huge of a difference. I didn't get to live their history in real time so I wasn't able to have that kind of perspective, I sometimes wish I had.

I'm starting to kind of re-discover Chris. I bought some of her pre-F.M. stuff at a record convention years ago but never seriously listened to it. I'm going to give it another listen as soon as I fix my record player.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Wow. I never would have guessed that you were ever a Stevie fan, although now that I think about it, it makes sense.
Yeah, 'cause the guy still can't stop talking about her!

Love ya, Homie.