Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
that, as can fellow Ledgie Livia as we watched the Dutch Dude rock out in awe on July 1,2003 at the Fleetwood Mac show in OKC.
Which was, also due by estranged4life's totally "spiritual" tour through the center of OKC, the most impressive day of my life, apart of my son's birth.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
That's GREAT! A Down on Rodeo PARODY!!! Thanks Shackin' up!!!!
You already ARE a parody, AJ. Don't waste tape on it.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
You already ARE a parody, AJ. Don't waste tape on it.
I've long since upgraded to digital. My days of slaving to tape are gone.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've long since upgraded to digital. My days of slaving to tape are gone.
Do I really have to explain that "wasting tape" is an expression? You are even a bigger brickbrain than I hoped you were.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered

Quote:
Do I really have to explain that "wasting tape" is an expression? You are even a bigger brickbrain than I hoped you were.
No, I just simply refuse to engage your nastiness and am insisting on taking everything you say literally, while cheerfully ignoring your insults. I find it frustrates the other person a great deal more while I can be in a great mood without anything you say upsetting me. In addition, you end up looking like the ass, not me.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, I just simply refuse to engage your nastiness and am insisting on taking everything you say literally, while cheerfully ignoring your insults. I find it frustrates the other person a great deal more while I can be in a great mood without anything you say upsetting me. In addition, you end up looking like the ass, not me.
Yeah, I'm the ass. You hit me hard with that dude, An ass with wit though. You're the brilliant songwiter among us.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're the brilliant songwiter among us.
and can he pull-up-a-snot, or what? listening to those first few seconds...I wasn't sure whether he was preparing to spit or gag.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

BTW, I do not have the arrogance of thinking I could upset you. You can't upset someone who thinks he knows it all.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered

Quote:
Yeah, I'm the ass. You hit me hard with that dude, An ass with wit though. You're the brilliant songwiter among us.
Thanks for the compliment.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
and can he pull-up-a-snot, or what? listening to those first few seconds...I wasn't sure whether he was preparing to spit or gag.
I was sure either, I just recorded whatever came out and threw as many weird effects on it as I could. It's supposed to be incoherent and BAD.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I was sure either, I just recorded whatever came out and threw as many weird effects on it as I could. It's supposed to be incoherent and BAD.

Well, that's NOT the idea you had.

I quote you Mr. Knowitall yourself:

Quote:
Okay, I tell you what, I have a "Great Day" parody going through my head and I'll lay it down in the next few days and post it here and see how you like the same stuff coming from some other guy who isn't Lindsey. I'll bet it'll lose the charm.
Mission failed. Don't turn it around as if you were planning to do it this way. Just admit that your ego is too big to admit that this is what you are. A pathetic wannabe with a mouth as big as a recordingstudio.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Quote:
Well, that's NOT the idea you had.

I quote you Mr. Knowitall yourself:

Mission failed. Don't turn it around as if you were planning to do it this way. Just admit that your ego is too big to admit that this is what you are. A pathetic wannabe with a mouth as big as a recordingstudio.
No, it's just that I had other things going on in my life and never got around to recording it after my statement as i said I would. After all, there is life outside of Fleetwood Mac. I have a job, a family, a school program I'm finishing. I stayed up late after finishing a group project and laid this down before I went to bed. I was just plain too busy to spend any length of time on it, especially since the idea is a waste of time to begin with. Why would you even bother challenging me on this?! This is so stupid. A wannabe would be the guy who spends time tearing down what was supposed to be a joke. You couldn't even do as well as I did even if you were trying to seriously imitate Lindsey. I just can't figure out why you are wasting your time going through old posts to challenge me on a Gawd-awful parody meant to be a very bad joke. Don't you have anything better to do?!

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 09-25-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, it's just that I had other things going on in my life and never got around to recording it after my statement. Afterall, there is life outside of Fleetwood Mac. I have a job, a family, a school program I'm finishing. I stayed up late after finishing a group project and laid this down before I went to bed. I was just plain too busy to spend any length of time on it, especially since the idea is a waste of time to begin with. Why would you even bother challenging me on this?! This is so stupid. A wannabe would be the guy who spends time tearing down what was supposed to be a joke. You couldn't even do as well as I did even if you were trying to seriously imitate Lindsey.
you can talk yourself out of this all evening dude. to no avail.

You said this:
Quote:
Okay, I tell you what, I have a "Great Day" parody going through my head and I'll lay it down in the next few days and post it here and see how you like the same stuff coming from some other guy who isn't Lindsey. I'll bet it'll lose the charm.
And now you came up with this crap. You can't do it, you were just speaking your all american bigtalk, and now you failed you say it was on purpose.

I would NEVER ever seriously try to imitate Lindsey. You took a shot and you made a total idi*t of yourself. Ah come on, AJ, You're full of it and that's totally clear.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=shackin'up;776377]you can talk yourself out of this all evening dude. to no avail.

You said this:
[QUOTE]Okay, I tell you what, I have a "Great Day" parody going through my head and I'll lay it down in the next few days and post it here and see how you like the same stuff coming from some other guy who isn't Lindsey. I'll bet it'll lose the charm.
Quote:

And now you came up with this crap. You can't do it, you were just speaking your all american bigtalk, and now you failed you say it was on purpose.

I would NEVER ever seriously try to imitate Lindsey. He's way too brilliant to even make a parody on. Ah come on, AJ, You're full of it and that's totally clear.
What's clear is that you have nothing better to do with your time than pick on a guy you call a wannabe. Point is that I said I was going to spend time on this and I had too much going on to do what I said I would. I barely have time to record the stuff that is serious, much less waste time on tripe like this. Hell, it even took me two days to get around to posting it. Given that this is a guy who says that I can't "cut it" but confesses to never hearing any of my actual work, it's pretty clear to anyone who has heard it that you don't know what you are talking about. Go to iTunes and download "Only One" or my version of "Classical Gas" and you'll change your tune. Otherwise, you can continue to blow smoke out of your ass. Hell, I'll even email you the tracks for free! Go revisit the link and you'll see a second tune there. I wrote it and arranged it, as well as played the guitars on it.

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 09-25-2008 at 06:10 PM..
Old 09-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i dunno what it's for or any of that but.. it sucks.

and the music on whatever this band's homepage is sucks too.

ok. bye!