Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool stuff Gruno....and AWESOME pics!!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

MORE PICS TO COME FROM ANAHEIM!!!

Last edited by sywlindseyfan; 09-21-2008 at 11:05 PM..
Old 09-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Cool stuff Gruno....and AWESOME pics!!
Here are a few more.

www.StudioGruno.com
Old 09-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
Here are a few more.
killer collection...very cool.
thanks for the pics...great shots!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

WOW! Those pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing them.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Really

Quote:
I think you have misinterpreted my meaning. When I described that, I was doing so to bring recollection back to those who were there in case you were wondering who I was. ie: "Oh yeah, now I remember who you are"---I was not doing it to be pompous and call attention to "I was first".

I must then ask, what "business" would I be drumming up?

--- GRUNO ---
Really. Then why didn't you say that to begin with. You did in fact say, I got mine signed first and you set yourself apart from us by calling us Ledgies and I don't, I'm sorry to say, recollect you even being there. Maybe if you post your picture with Lindsey, or Brett or Wally, like the rest of us did, it might jog my memory.

Lastly, anyone who has a hyper-link embedded in their post to a web-site about their "media business" and posts "media pictures" with their business logo superimposed on them and asks fans not to post them elsewhere, is doing business not relating their fan experience.

Carol-Lynn
Old 09-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
Really. Then why didn't you say that to begin with. You did in fact say, I got mine signed first and you set yourself apart from us by calling us Ledgies
No one else had a problem with my post or stepped up for clarification. Let me put this in your lap now: you asked why I didn't say that to begin with? Well, why didn't you ASK instead of condemn?

Ledgies is what I thought I saw on this board referring to people who message on the board. Since I have lurked, never registered or posted, I didn't include myself in this, hence using the term "Ledgies"--- why is that bad? Ok, on with the trial that I am being put on...

Quote:
I don't, I'm sorry to say, recollect you even being there. Maybe if you post your picture with Lindsey, or Brett or Wally, like the rest of us did, it might jog my memory.
I don't post pics of myself on the net. Plain and simple. I have my reasons and it is just that. When Lindsey was there outside and came over to sign, I even gave away some extra items I had to people who were there with nothing. I offered assistance to those who were fumbling with their camera in their excitement. There was one person who's mother wasn't pushing the button all the way down on the camera... I stepped in and helped. Why give me grief?

Quote:
Lastly, anyone who has a hyper-link embedded in their post to a web-site about their "media business" and posts "media pictures" with their business logo superimposed on them and asks fans not to post them elsewhere, is doing business not relating their fan experience.
When did you become the judge and jury? Let's see, anyone who takes pictures and posts them on the net SHOULD have their own copyright/watermark on them. So since i do I am now being prosecuted here? In this era we live in, we must be careful. What problem do you have with me? I didn't come here to make enemies. Seems you do not appreciate my photography or my concert experience. If others feel that way I can remove all the pictures and just un-register from the board here. Really, I lurked before.... I can again if it makes YOUR experience here all the better. I didn't come on here and spam my business name. I didn't make anyone click on any hyperlink.

Didn't you come on here and say the thread was veering off the original mark.... etc, etc? Now, it seems you have taken it there. Anyways, I will NOT apologize for any of my posts thus far. If they were misinterpreted, then by all means, let me know. Overall, I did nothing wrong according to the "Terms Of Service". I agreed to TOS, posted pics and MY concert experience and did so in an orderly way.

--- GRUNO ---
www.StudioGruno.com
Old 09-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
If others feel that way I can remove all the pictures and just un-register from the board here.
Please do not leave this board...I appreciate your posts.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Heart

Gruno, you are a fabulous addition to this board and your pics are killer!!!!! Many thanks for posting such cared-for signed pieces.

You are surely welcome here...please don't go anywhere!!!!!

Last edited by gretchen; 09-22-2008 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Gruno - welcome to the board! Great pics. I completely understand putting a copyright mark on photos shared on the internet, I do the same thing. Call me crazy, but I'd rather not have someone stealing my art.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree. Many board members have done the same thing. They take great shots but don't want anyone stealing them.

Welcome to the board!! Glad you had such a great experience with Buckingham!

Old 09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My best guess is that these are personalised Thomastik-Infeld Guitar plectrums.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

congrats to all those whov'e seen him and picked up a guitar pick ( wouldn't I love one of those!) My educated guess for the wording LB T1 would be that they are made for him by Turner guitars ( hence the big T) and the letter1....stands for Turner model One (1) as his guitars are his own specified make and unique to him...( well you seasoned guitarists will know what I'm on about anyways ) On the back of those picks, I'm guessing the line thru it shows that actually , he dosn't normally use them ( a bit of fun going on there, taking the mick..haha) Great pics too everyone.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Just out of the Anaheim show. It was great overall, but I just wanted to quickly note Lindsey's kids. They were all there with about 8 school friends.

After Big Love, Lindsey said he wanted to do a song that was not normally in his setlist, but since he wrote it about his kids, he wanted to sing it for them. So, he started "It Was You" and imagine my surprise when Will came out for the line "William is here". He was shaking some rattling instrument (maraccas?). Then Lee Lee came out for her chorus. Kristen sat in a corner, egging them on.
Michele, thanks to you and everyone for your sharing your concert experiences. I'm jealous of all of you who are getting to see him on
this tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Row Fred View Post
A couple of notes, the first two songs had no one playing bass but there was a heavy (and loud) bass line going so I guess it was recorded? Kind of odd. Lindsey is a great "picker" guitar player and will be high on my list, (sorry but Jeff Beck is still the best)

Lindsey has a synth pickup on a couple of his guitars, so, he might have had the bass strings routed through a synth with a bass patch.