User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
It takes ages because they only have so many accounts they can delete and it's a mad rush to get over there and register in time; you're competing with practically everyone else in a dozens of countries for a slot.
True. I had used the site before due to the kindness of an inactive user letting me on his acct when I didn't know it wasn't allowed.

I finally got my own acct after months of trying, always at the wrong time.

Now, I think if you're inactive too long or don't keep up a good share ratio you lose your account.

Last edited by glitter_fades; 02-19-2005 at 07:50 PM..
Old 02-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
I wonder how they pay for the site, there's an awful lot of traffic there and the amount of people who contribute seems to be minimal.

I'm simply amazed at the amount of Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton stuff that's out there, there are about 12 new ones a day. The amount of torrents from just those 2 is totally mind boggling. The general selection is weird too. Lots of things from obscure artists but there are many popular artists that don't have any torrents even when you do a non active search.
****.. Lets not forget about "The Greatful Dead" The "Boss" and "U2" They are up there as well. Yes I am amazed at the Bob Dyaln stuff as well.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My Next Show

Fleetwood Mac
Vienna, Austria
Stadthall
9/13/90

CRD -->EAC(Wav)-->FLAC
Quality = A-

http://owntracker.com/thechain/detai...f9376f6a68f854

Disc 1
1. In The Back Of My Mind
2. The Chain
3. Dreams
4. Isn't It Midnight
5. Oh Well
6. Rhiannon
7. Stop Messin' Around
8. Gold Dust Woman (Cut End)
9. Save Me (Cut Beginning)
10. I Loved Another Woman
11. Landslide

Disc 2
1. World Turning
2. Band Intro
3. Everywhere
4. Stand On The Rock
5. Little Lies
6. Stand Back
7. You Make Loving Fun
8. Go Your Own Way
9. Tear It Up
10. Don't Stop
11. Songbird
12. Fleetwood Mac Members
Old 02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Just a quick question Jacob... Are these shows that you are putting up actually lossless versions of these... I guess I'm wondering if anyone is checking their integrity to see that they weren't at some point an mp3?
Old 02-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
True. I had used the site before due to the kindness of an inactive user letting me on his acct when I didn't know it wasn't allowed.

I finally got my own acct after months of trying, always at the wrong time.

Now, I think if you're inactive too long or don't keep up a good share ratio you lose your account.

I think I joined that site last April around the time that I joined Sharing the groove (which is now gone), but my account was pretty inactive for months because easytree had really obscure artists that I didn't really give a **** about at the time STG was still in buisiness. Basically if inactivity was the case, I should have been kicked off long ago. Since STG shut down though... I've been on their steady as it seems everything mainstream that used to be on STG is now on easytree. And I think the pool of torrent sites like it are dwindling, could be the cause for the high traffic and the limits they've had to put on registered users.

I'm amazed too and what people will record.... and what people will download. I'm in Canada... and Gordon Lightfoot is a Canadian folk artist, I guess you could call him... but he's another one up there steady that always seems to have an audience.

I'm into U2 as well as FM so I'm happy there's a steady stream of torrents on them.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan
Just a quick question Jacob... Are these shows that you are putting up actually lossless versions of these... I guess I'm wondering if anyone is checking their integrity to see that they weren't at some point an mp3?
OMG yes they are! I would post nothing else. I know that the shows I have that I will post will not be MP3! Believe me.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Okay... Cool! Just checkin.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan
I think I joined that site last April around the time that I joined Sharing the groove (which is now gone), but my account was pretty inactive for months because easytree had really obscure artists that I didn't really give a **** about at the time STG was still in buisiness. Basically if inactivity was the case, I should have been kicked off long ago. Since STG shut down though... I've been on their steady as it seems everything mainstream that used to be on STG is now on easytree. And I think the pool of torrent sites like it are dwindling, could be the cause for the high traffic and the limits they've had to put on registered users.

I'm amazed too and what people will record.... and what people will download. I'm in Canada... and Gordon Lightfoot is a Canadian folk artist, I guess you could call him... but he's another one up there steady that always seems to have an audience.

I'm into U2 as well as FM so I'm happy there's a steady stream of torrents on them.
That's exactly how I started. STG was the first one I did. I also do Bootleg Archive for the really obscure stuff.
It's very private and hard to use if you don't have someone help you like I did.

Love those Canadians! I'm a Randy Bachman fanatic. Every once in a while I see something of his or the Guess Who pop up on ET.
Randy has a website and sells his own stuff. I don't mind buying when artists get things out to the fans who want it badly.

Last edited by glitter_fades; 02-19-2005 at 10:18 PM..
Old 02-20-2005, 06:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Rumours77
Fleetwood Mac
Vienna, Austria
Stadthall
9/13/90

CRD -->EAC(Wav)-->FLAC
Quality = A-

http://owntracker.com/thechain/detai...f9376f6a68f854

Disc 1
1. In The Back Of My Mind
2. The Chain
3. Dreams
4. Isn't It Midnight
5. Oh Well
6. Rhiannon
7. Stop Messin' Around
8. Gold Dust Woman (Cut End)
9. Save Me (Cut Beginning)
10. I Loved Another Woman
11. Landslide

Disc 2
1. World Turning
2. Band Intro
3. Everywhere
4. Stand On The Rock
5. Little Lies
6. Stand Back
7. You Make Loving Fun
8. Go Your Own Way
9. Tear It Up
10. Don't Stop
11. Songbird
12. Fleetwood Mac Members

Thanks for posting this show, this one seems quite rare? Don't see too many European Mask shows

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource
Old 02-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default reply

Jacob I have Everywhere from that show. Its so good i reccomend everyone downloads it. There are actually a lot of Mask shows cirrculating just no one ever posts them. I was at the mansfield show 7-14-01, such an awesome performance.

Gold Dust Woman from Mansfield was probably the best live version ive ever heard, musically.

Jimmy
Old 02-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
I wonder how they pay for the site, there's an awful lot of traffic there and the amount of people who contribute seems to be minimal.

I'm simply amazed at the amount of Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton stuff that's out there, there are about 12 new ones a day. The amount of torrents from just those 2 is totally mind boggling. The general selection is weird too. Lots of things from obscure artists but there are many popular artists that don't have any torrents even when you do a non active search.
The only search I've tried that hasn't yielded anything is Blondie (or Debbie Harry), they seem to have everything else I'd be interested in. They even have Bonnie Raitt shows from the early seventies, I couldn't believe it. I love downloading the DVDs, though, they're the best. It's great to have first generation concert videos in lossless formats.

Old 02-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover
Jacob I have Everywhere from that show. Its so good i reccomend everyone downloads it. There are actually a lot of Mask shows cirrculating just no one ever posts them. I was at the mansfield show 7-14-01, such an awesome performance.

Gold Dust Woman from Mansfield was probably the best live version ive ever heard, musically.

Jimmy
Were we at the same show? She seemed so tired and uninterested. The crowd seemed so bored with the new songs and so did Stevie. I thought Bombay Sapphires would never end, it just droned on and on and on and on and she looked like she was about to fall asleep at any moment.

The mad dash everyone made for the front of the stage was the most entertaining thing all night, people were the most vicious I'd ever seen.

Old 02-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

A definite postive on the FM tracker is that the upload time seems to be much shorter.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the Vienna show, Jacob!
Old 02-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraRhiannon
Thanks for the Vienna show, Jacob!
Hey,
Your welcome!

You guys, It looks like we need to re-upload the torrents, and upload more. They had a "server Crash" yea..... sure.
Sorry.