User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Yeah, whatever. Maybe that's why she slept with every musician in SoCal, to pay them back for all the drinks. At the risk of offending the large percentage of estrogen producing Ledgies, I shall abstain from further comment.
Or maybe she slept with them cause she wanted to Love me a mama who screws because she damn well pleases to!!
Old 06-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel69
Or maybe she slept with them cause she wanted to Love me a mama who screws because she damn well pleases to!!
No kidding! It's a good thing she got her alot of her whoring days in before AIDS came along. There will always be a place for girls like her......it's called the Navy pier!

Hey, I hear they're giving away free candy over on Stevy's board!!!
Old 06-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No kidding! It's a good thing she got her alot of her whoring days in before AIDS came along. There will always be a place for girls like her......it's called the Navy pier!

Hey, I hear they're giving away free candy over on Stevy's board!!!
Can we say Neanderthal?
Old 06-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can we say Neanderthal?
See, that's what I'm talking about! Only a Neanderthal would've/could've gotten around as much as she. She got around more than a merry-go-round(and I'm not ruling out that possibility either!)!

Why are you bringing your Stevy stuff over here? You're in the wrong forum. Please spew your crap in the proper forum.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
See, that's what I'm talking about! Only a Neanderthal would've/could've gotten around as much as she. She got around more than a merry-go-round(and I'm not ruling out that possibility either!)!

Why are you bringing your Stevy stuff over here? You're in the wrong forum. Please spew your crap in the proper forum.
I bring my stuff where I please.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I bring my stuff where I please.
A good Ledgie posts in the proper forum.
Seriously.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
The strange thing is, Angel69 was quite obviously joking around and being playful with you with that first post, but right away you started in with your "yeah, whatever" aggression because the person happens to be a Stevie Nicks fan. And then you turn around and say that Angel69 is spewing crap and should go elsewhere.

What gives you the right to tell someone they don't have business posting here? Unless Marty put you in charge of things, and I missed that memo.

Quote:
I'm NO fan of censorship.
Quote:
I'm 100% against censorship here.
Quote:
Censorship sucks.
Practice what you preach.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Seriously.
I dont think my comment about Stevie in this forum was the wrong place, as she was mentioned in several other posts in this thread. I also dont think what I had originally posted was an attack in any way towards Christine. I love Chris just as much as the next fan.

I think Christine would toss back a few and kick your ass for bascially calling Stevie a whore. I would get defensive if someone insinuated Christine was a whore. Because I dont judge people on how they conduct their personal sexcapades as long as everyone is of legal age and everything is consenual and only humans are involved. Are you a virgin? If so good for you. Live and let live.

Seriously.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
The strange thing is, Angel69 was quite obviously joking around and being playful with you with that first post, but right away you started in with your "yeah, whatever" aggression because the person happens to be a Stevie Nicks fan. And then you turn around and say that Angel69 is spewing crap and should go elsewhere.

What gives you the right to tell someone they don't have business posting here? Unless Marty put you in charge of things, and I missed that memo.

Practice what you preach.
Well Brian, PERHAPS I was semi-joking with her as well. But, here's where you kick it up a notch, as usual. You're really good at that. Thanks. It's nice that you're the interpreter for everyone's intentions. How convenient for you.

Here's a memo for you.......
Old 06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously.
Dreadfully sorry that I failed to notice your jovial tone there, Homie.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dreadfully sorry that I failed to notice your jovial tone there, Homie.
I love ya Brian, but, IMO, you DO take things to a higher level than they previously were. Congratulations! It's a noy!(ing).
Old 06-02-2006, 03:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I love ya Brian, but, IMO, you DO take things to a higher level than they previously were. Congratulations! It's a noy!(ing).
Annoying is your pattern of telling people what is and isn't appropriate to post in this particular forum, when it's simply not your place to do so.
And if me calling you on that is taking things to a higher level, then so be it.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Annoying is your pattern of telling people what is and isn't appropriate to post in this particular forum, when it's simply not your place to do so.
And if me calling you on that is taking things to a higher level, then so be it.
It. The whole world doesn't live in your namby pamby, PC world. If you'd venture out, you might see that. Not everybody's a kindergarten teacher. Accept it.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Your personal issues with being "PC" have nothing to do with this discussion. You're not the webmaster of this site and you're not a moderator -- again, it's not your place to tell someone what they are or aren't allowed to talk about in this forum just because you don't like it. Period.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Your personal issues with being "PC" have nothing to do with this discussion. You're not the webmaster of this site and you're not a moderator -- again, it's not your place to tell someone what they are or aren't allowed to talk about in this forum just because you don't like it. Period.
Period. The discussion was getting too Stevy, IMO, for the Chris forum(which I am admittedly protective of). ONLY my opinion. So I was SUGGESTING she take her Stevy issues to the Stevy forum. Period. I WILL state my opinion, as long as it's within the FAQs and guidelines. Period.
Why do you keep telling me that I'm not the webmaster of this site? No S**T, Sherlock! Period. You clearly have some control issues Brian, and are going to insist on having the last word here, so......post away. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period. Period.