The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2018, 12:42 PM
DreamIsOver's Avatar
DreamIsOver DreamIsOver is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 24
Default New Band Interview On Sirius XM

On Sirius Volume Channel 106, the Rolling Stone Music Now hour long podcast is playing audio of the interviews from the "Life After Lindsey" magazine article. I only heard a bit of it on my lunch break but there is definitely stuff not used in the article, not sure whether there is really any new details in there besides just the tone of their voices as they answer. The only question I heard was one to Stevie asking what she will miss the most about Lindsey which lead to a long winded answer recounting their shared history going back to BN.

Looks like it will be broadcast again tonight at 8pm ET

Last edited by DreamIsOver : 04-27-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 04-27-2018, 12:53 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 10,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamIsOver View Post
On Sirius Volume Channel 106, the Rolling Stone Music Now hour long podcast is playing audio of the interviews from the "Life After Lindsey" magazine article. I only heard a bit of it on my lunch break but there is definitely stuff not used in the article, not sure whether there is really any new details in there besides just the tone of their voices as they answer. The only question I heard was one to Stevie asking what she will miss the most about Lindsey which lead to a long winded answer recounting their shared history going back to BN.

Looks like it will be broadcast again tonight at 8pm ET
where's that puking emoji when one needs it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:01 PM
jwd jwd is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fleetucky
Posts: 3,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
where's that puking emoji when one needs it.
Yeah Stevie, give it a rest. If anything good comes Buckingham getting ejected from the band, it'll be not having to hear any more sappy lovey dovey Stevie Linds stories. But brace yourself for the how much Mike and I miss Tom ones.........
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:28 PM
jmn3 jmn3 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Yeah Stevie, give it a rest. If anything good comes Buckingham getting ejected from the band, it'll be not having to hear any more sappy lovey dovey Stevie Linds stories. But brace yourself for the how much Mike and I miss Tom ones.........
People will be clamoring for the Gypsy intro after they hear the 17 minute Stop Dragging May Heart Around story. Itíll be longer than the old World Turning/drum solos.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:35 PM
jwd jwd is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Fleetucky
Posts: 3,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
People will be clamoring for the Gypsy intro after they hear the 17 minute Stop Dragging May Heart Around story. Itíll be longer than the old World Turning/drum solos.

Those are beer break, pissing moments!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:43 PM
justcrazylove's Avatar
justcrazylove justcrazylove is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 332
Default

You will spend more time in the bathroom than actually listening to music.
__________________
"Leisure line to heaven, puttin' on the hits, here we have another, another piece of glitz"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks
$149.99
Star Trek TNG Mick Fleetwood autograph card Rare WoW Mac John McVie Stevie Nicks pictureJohn McVie Autograph *Fleetwood Mac* Hand Signed 10x8 Photo
$128.99
John McVie Autograph *Fleetwood Mac* Hand Signed 10x8 Photo picturec1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER
$66.99
c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER pictureDENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac
$39.95
DENNIS WILSON candid PHOTO rare pic taken by Geo Emmel JOHN McVIE Fleetwood Mac picture1977 Press Photo John McVie Drummer of Fleetwood Mack. - lrx01220
$20.88
1977 Press Photo John McVie Drummer of Fleetwood Mack. - lrx01220 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved