User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyCharms
Heavens no! That joke is as pure as the driven snow. Now if wicked spirited Tom Foolery is what you'd like an example of, have a look at this:

What were you eating under there?

The unsuspecting victim answers:

Under where?

The listener has now admited to eating underwear and shall suffer this shame until his or her doom.
All my kids loved to 'get' me with this one when they were a certain age. They would get me repeatedly and thought it was hysterical. They couldn't believe how I'd fall for it every time.

Kelly
Old 02-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFleetwoodMac
Or what up the Up Dog one?

Human A asks - Is it me or does it smell like Up Dog in here?

Human B must inevitably ask What's "Up Dog"?

What human B doesn't realize is that he just unknowingly asked Human A "What's up?" and called him "dog." Human A of course rubs it in by responding with "Nothin' much, how 'bout you" and Human B slinks away into the night feeling used and manipulated. I may not sleep for the next couple of nights.
My own brother got me with that one just a couple months ago, dadgum him anyway. I totally didn't see it coming. I'm still plotting revenge, so I'm open to non violent PG or lower rated suggestions.

Kelly
Old 02-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeKindaMother
All my kids loved to 'get' me with this one when they were a certain age. They would get me repeatedly and thought it was hysterical. They couldn't believe how I'd fall for it every time.

Kelly
I always tried to get people but they never fell for it, I'm like the worst prankster on the planet, LOL!
Old 02-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I always tried to get people but they never fell for it, I'm like the worst prankster on the planet, LOL!
Try it on your Mama...*she'll* fall for it!!

Kelly
Old 02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I so have to use that. Brilliant!!!

I used to be Snow White but I drifted - Mae West.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
My own brother got me with that one just a couple months ago, dadgum him anyway. I totally didn't see it coming. I'm still plotting revenge, so I'm open to non violent PG or lower rated suggestions.

Kelly
Here's my favorite:

Ask him

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

Then you giggle alot and insist he guess and guess, he will become very aggitated.

The answer is:

Where's my tractor?

That's like my favorite joke, I don't even know where the heck I heard it, LOL.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Here's my favorite:

Ask him

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

Then you giggle alot and insist he guess and guess, he will become very aggitated.

The answer is:

Where's my tractor?

That's like my favorite joke, I don't even know where the heck I heard it, LOL.
Oh, there it is. I'll let you know how it goes, since this is a team effort. He's hard to get though, but I'm hopeful. THANKS!

Kelly
Old 02-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Try it on your Mama...*she'll* fall for it!!

Kelly
OMG! My mom falls for anything, LOL! It's a pro sport in our family to pick on her. One time at the gas station she couldn't figure out how to work the pump, she had the clerk barking at her over the speaker and me bagging on her about not knowing how to work it, LOL! So she finally gets so mad that she sticks the nozzle to the window and threatens to spray gas all over me, which was super funny cause how could she spray gas on me if she couldn't get it to work? LOL!!
Old 02-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, there it is. I'll let you know how it goes, since this is a team effort. He's hard to get though, but I'm hopeful. THANKS!

Kelly
Cool! I'm excited to hear the results!
Old 02-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
OMG! My mom falls for anything, LOL! It's a pro sport in our family to pick on her. One time at the gas station she couldn't figure out how to work the pump, she had the clerk barking at her over the speaker and me bagging on her about not knowing how to work it, LOL! So she finally gets so mad that she sticks the nozzle to the window and threatens to spray gas all over me, which was super funny cause how could she spray gas on me if she couldn't get it to work? LOL!!
Oh my gosh!! She sounds like so much fun. But actually, that sounds like a situation I might find myself in from time to time. I mean, WHY does every single gas pump require the debit card to be inserted differently? Who can remember? And the dumb illustration is just, well...confusing. I feel her pain.

Kelly
Old 02-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh my gosh!! She sounds like so much fun. But actually, that sounds like a situation I might find myself in from time to time. I mean, WHY does every single gas pump require the debit card to be inserted differently? Who can remember? And the dumb illustration is just, well...confusing. I feel her pain.

Kelly
I can assure you she's worse! All she had to do was push the pay inside button, and the lady was yelling at her to do it and she still couldn't figure it out, LOL! I can't imagine her paying at the pump she'd probably pass out from the brain surges! She's always doing stuff like that. One time she brushed her teeth with Ben Gay, and another time a spider bit her and she grabbed it to make sure it wasn't poisinous and it bit her again. One day when she came to visit me with her dogs, she stayed for a while then about 2 minutes after she left I realized she left the dogs behind, LOL! She had no clue for hours and her husband finally asked where the hell the dogs were and he came over to get them shaking his head the whole time The list is infinite, and those were the only ones I could think of at the moment