Addicted Ledgie

OF COUrSE THE SARA MOMENT!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Senior Ledgie

Everyone has already done a really great job reporting on the show and posted some great pictures. I thought the concert was great. Better than all the shows I've seen. Of course it was the LB show. And rightfully so, he did a great job. SN seemed more awake and into the show all the way through, as opposed to getting happy mid-show. Even with the Storms slip up (did anyone else feel like those few seconds lasted forever??), she still recovered and finished it off beautifully. And she sang her heart out on Sara and GDW. She looked genuinely happy to be there.

Did anyone else catch the added part to Gypsy...

"And you see your gypsy...and you say 'hey baby'" as she is waving. She did it twice. This was the first show I've seen it at....granted I haven't been to a show since May. She was making herself laugh...it might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Now onto tonight's show!!

~Kim
Old 06-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird4 View Post
Everyone has already done a really great job reporting on the show and posted some great pictures. I thought the concert was great. Better than all the shows I've seen. Of course it was the LB show. And rightfully so, he did a great job. SN seemed more awake and into the show all the way through, as opposed to getting happy mid-show. Even with the Storms slip up (did anyone else feel like those few seconds lasted forever??), she still recovered and finished it off beautifully. And she sang her heart out on Sara and GDW. She looked genuinely happy to be there.

Did anyone else catch the added part to Gypsy...

"And you see your gypsy...and you say 'hey baby'" as she is waving. She did it twice. This was the first show I've seen it at....granted I haven't been to a show since May. She was making herself laugh...it might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Now onto tonight's show!!

~Kim
OH YEA! I totally forgot about that!!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I agree that it is bull**** that someone from the 15th row (or wherever since security doesn't seem to be checking tickets) can be in front of someone with first row tickets.

I understand the band likes people up front. However, the people with first row tickets should have first choice of where they want to stand. They should not let people up until after the first song or two so the people with front row seats can establish their spot. And then, they should only allow like the first five rows up.

Because of the issues discussed previously in this thread, I almost prefer second row because I have the option of moving up or I can stay in my seat and not have people pushing and shoving. And I can usually see better without having to crane my neck up all night.

Earlier in the tour, they were not allowing people up until after ISA and then only the first few rows. Front row was enjoyable then. Now? I don't know that it would be if I had to fight for my spot. I can understand how the woman who paid $900 for her seat would be pissed. Wouldn't you?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for posting the pics...sounds like you all had fun! So wish I could have gone to more shows than 2 this tour!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
MORE...yes I took a LOT of pictures!

nice, you got some great shots, thanks!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Ledgie

Love the pictures! I noticed how Stevie's eyes droop and I think she just needs an eye lift. My mom is in her mid 50's and had it done a few years ago, it's not a major procedure. My mom actually could have had insurance pay for it because the skin from her eyelid was drooping so much that it was actually affecting her eyesight. Otherwise, Stevie looks fantastic!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: under beautiful desert skies of the Tri-cities in WA.

Amazing reviews and photos from everybody that was at the concert! Thanks so much for sharing

I also agree that people should wait before taking over the stage. I would have been upset if I paid a lot of money (over regular price) for tickets in front and everybody from the back rows took over the stage at the beginning of the concert.

The lady yelling about "Bleed to Love Her" was sort of funny I'm sure she was also very annoying to everyone around her and to Lindsey The dangers of alcohol

So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind

♥Debra♥
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
Rhiannon - I paid absolutely no attention to this whatsoever.
This reminds me of me. I don't pay attention to this song. I sit down and take a break. Think about what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow . . . I usually don't pay attention to Dreams either, but Dreams has been pretty good this tour. Stevie has fiddled with it and I do appreciate the extra effort she's giving it. I also don't spend a lot of time looking at Lindsey during his ISA guitar solos I sing the lyric part with him and then I just go about my business and let him showboat. I pay attention to the audience response as it reaches a crescendo than I do to him.

Quote:
Sara - Lots and lots of SnL action during this one. During the first verse they made a lot of eye contact. I got a pic of the staged hug of course. When Stevie was walking backstage at the end of this song, I noticed her grabbing Sharon's hand and saying something to her. Didn't know what that was about.
She usually does grab Sharon's hand as she walks by after this one. I don't know if she usually speaks to her or not. Maybe she was telling her about the Landslide dedication coming up .

Quote:
Never Goin Back - I love the new little intro Lindsey does. Reminds me of the Rumours/Tusk version of the song. It was interesting to observe stevie during this one. She had her head faced away from the audience, with both of her hands stretching her skirt.
I would try to get a picture of Stevie during this song when she was away from her mic, but it's too dark where she is and, as you say, her back is often turned, so I never had much luck.

Thanks for the review.

Michele
Old 06-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria78 View Post
I have to say I was also really pissed about so many rows being able to go up to the front.
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. The band wants as many people up front to keep its own adrenalin pumping, without worrying about the inconvenience to the people who are actually paying them.

Michele
Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I agree that it is bull**** that someone from the 15th row (or wherever since security doesn't seem to be checking tickets) can be in front of someone with first row tickets.

Earlier in the tour, they were not allowing people up until after ISA and then only the first few rows. Front row was enjoyable then. Now? I don't know that it would be if I had to fight for my spot. I can understand how the woman who paid $900 for her seat would be pissed. Wouldn't you?
I disagree. As the old saying goes- caveat emptor. There is nothing on the ticket that guarantees you a standing spot in front of the stage. All it guarantees you is a seat located in the front row, which is exactly what this woman got. Nobody put a gun to her head and forced her to fork over $900 for that ticket- the idiot got what she paid for.

Personally I think this is a shrewd move by the band, and it is nothing but a goodwill gesture towards their fans. As word of this policy becomes more widespread, people will be less willing to pay scalpers huge sums of money for front row seats, thereby discouraging scalping significantly. It definitely levels the playing field between the haves and have-nots. Furthermore, I'm sure they are sick of looking at bored, disinterested rich old people sitting in the front row throughout the show with their arms folded.