Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Hotels?

I am currently trying to find a hotel to stay in the night of my concert on the 16th in Toronto (Air Canada Center) and I was wondering if anyone knows or could make a fairly accurate guess on where they band may be staying (specifically Stevie). Based on the past perhaps... Thanks for the help!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If there is Ritz Carltons in the area more likely they will be staying there and if not a Ritz Carlton then the best high end hotel in the area.I would think.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There IS a Ritz-Carlton in Toronto, so you're probably right.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewingdove View Post
I am currently trying to find a hotel to stay in the night of my concert on the 16th in Toronto (Air Canada Center) and I was wondering if anyone knows or could make a fairly accurate guess on where they band may be staying (specifically Stevie). Based on the past perhaps... Thanks for the help!
I have this itinerary book from the Time Space tour 1991
i know its been a long time and probably is to out dated to be of help but you said "based on past" LOL
I tried to upload some pics I took of the Toronto itinerary page but the files were too large
anyhow Stevie stayed at The Four Seasons 21 Avenue Road on that tour
and the crew stayed at King Edward Hotel 37 King street East
I havent looked that this in yrs has some cool info in it
Old 04-14-2013, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Craig Ferguson stayed at The Pantages when he was in Toronto. I was hoping to bump into him in the elevator, but alas.

I could see Stevie staying there. They leave a little stone in a velvet bag (ahem) on your pillow instead of a mint! The website says it's pet friendly, so she can bring Karen, too.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
The website says it's pet friendly, so she can bring Karen, too.
Oh that's priceless! Thank you for making me laugh! Altho, come to think of it....Karen being in Stevie's life scares me...I think Karen is very very bad for Stevie. I firmly believe Stevie is in more danger by the person who is standing next to her than anyone else in this world.

Look at this video taken a few weeks ago of Karen who feel she needs to keep her hands on Stevie at all times -- it really creeps me out...she's a control freak...and they walk away holding hands.... I have never seen an assistant act like that. She wasn't protecting her, she was controlling her. She is the darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWJ7e2u_Ls

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.

Last edited by reebokandlace; 04-15-2013 at 07:53 AM..
Old 04-15-2013, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
Oh that's priceless! Thank you for making me laugh! Altho, come to think of it....Karen being in Stevie's life scares me...I think Karen is very very bad for Stevie. I firmly believe Stevie is in more danger by the person who is standing next to her than anyone else in this world.

Look at this video taken a few weeks ago of Karen who feel she needs to keep her hands on Stevie at all times -- it really creeps me out...she's a control freak...and they walk away holding hands.... I have never seen an assistant act like that. She wasn't protecting her, she was controlling her. She is the darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKEVqTpkugw
That was Marty Hom holding Stevie's hand.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
That was Marty Hom holding Stevie's hand.
You're right...wrong video try this one:

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There is also the Fairmont Royal York. Allot of guests stayed there when thy did appearances on old Canadian Talk shows from the 90's - mid 200's like Dini Petty and Mike Bullard. It is considered a high end hotel and rates are pretty expensive. It is a possibility that they may be staying there.

Matt
Old 04-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post

There must be something good about Karen, she's been with Stevie for years. I think she puts her hand on her arm in a very caring way, a little protective. If Stevie doesn't want a hand on her arm she will let the person know. There's another video where they come down the stairs and Karen wants to hold her hand and Stevie pulls away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mwaWUIPHs

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced

Last edited by The Catdancer; 04-15-2013 at 08:40 AM..
Old 04-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, I think it's apparent there are times when Stevie needs assistance walking - either due to the shoes she's wearing or lighting/vision issues. Remember when she was appearing on Ellen and the backstage cam showed her basically being carried by each elbow - Karen & Marty to rush to get her to the stage on time. I have no idea what Karen's personality is, but it always just looks to me like she's doing her job. Assistant. Seems like she's very good at it.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Yeah, I think it's apparent there are times when Stevie needs assistance walking - either due to the shoes she's wearing or lighting/vision issues. Remember when she was appearing on Ellen and the backstage cam showed her basically being carried by each elbow - Karen & Marty to rush to get her to the stage on time. I have no idea what Karen's personality is, but it always just looks to me like she's doing her job. Assistant. Seems like she's very good at it.
I never saw that footage of Stevie b'stage at Ellen but Karen must be doing a great job or Stevie would have fired her. She would've been gone a long time ago.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced