Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
-headdesk-
Ugh.
This is what I get for not being on the Ledge 24/7. I think I need to start going on during study hall or something. Anything I would have wanted is already gone / too expensive. And I'm not saying that your pricing is unfair in the least, money just seems to burn a hole in my pocket. I might edit this post later or PM you if I find anything.
I'm sorry, cookie. I still have more stuff to add - photos and other goodies that will be a lot less expensive.

The most valuable things in my collection definitely tend to be vinyl - when I could find other people selling them currently (which didn't even happen for quite a few of them), I tried to price them below what they were asking but still based on what I paid for them & their condition. Record collecting is madness.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Zombie,

I'm looking forward to seeing your photo collection.
Also, are you done with showing us all your posters? Just wondering.

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I'm sorry, cookie. I still have more stuff to add - photos and other goodies that will be a lot less expensive.

The most valuable things in my collection definitely tend to be vinyl - when I could find other people selling them currently (which didn't even happen for quite a few of them), I tried to price them below what they were asking but still based on what I paid for them & their condition. Record collecting is madness.
I love how you give me new names whenever I talk to you! Oh and I'm totally not like insulting you or what you're selling. I'm just an overtired fool, don't really take anything I post seriously.

I am most definitely going to get into the pictures. My walls need more Stevie! Are you going to be selling a RAL album by any chance? That's the only one I have left to find.

Oh and I was also wondering, that Albatross, but Not Around my Neck vinyl... Do you know what show is on it? Or even just a venue/date.

Thankies!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Zombie,

I'm looking forward to seeing your photo collection.
Also, are you done with showing us all your posters? Just wondering.

Thanks!
I'm actually not sure about the posters. The one I knew I was going to let go for sure already got claimed via PM, but I am agonizing over what to do with the others. The posters I have left were pretty spendy when I bought them, and I'd kick myself if I let them go for less, so...yeah. Sigh.

Speaking of posters, though, I did some sleuthing and found out what the poster in the GROOVES magazine looks like: http://www.fleetwoodmacforsale.com/fm241.JPG Cute! All that yellow up top on Lindsey & Chris looks more white on my copy, though. Either that or I'm colorblind, one of the two.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Speaking of posters, though, I did some sleuthing and found out what the poster in the GROOVES magazine looks like: http://www.fleetwoodmacforsale.com/fm241.JPG Cute! All that yellow up top on Lindsey & Chris looks more white on my copy, though. Either that or I'm colorblind, one of the two.
What an amazing picture!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Zombie,
Can I please get the $25 Rock a Little tourbook??
Old 10-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
I love how you give me new names whenever I talk to you! Oh and I'm totally not like insulting you or what you're selling. I'm just an overtired fool, don't really take anything I post seriously.

I am most definitely going to get into the pictures. My walls need more Stevie! Are you going to be selling a RAL album by any chance? That's the only one I have left to find.

Oh and I was also wondering, that Albatross, but Not Around my Neck vinyl... Do you know what show is on it? Or even just a venue/date.

Thankies!
No worries, rotini. And all my name-calling is just a verbal tic, don't mind me.

I've got a still sealed RAL on the wall, but I may have a spare one, as well. I will let you know when I get to the next box of vinyl.

Re: Albatross album: Viv said earlier that though it was released in '78, it was actually recorded in '75. I went digging around since I know Viv knows this junk so the sleeve might be lying to me & found this: http://www.fmlegacy.com/FMunoffalbums.htm, this: http://www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/albums/noneck.htm & this: http://www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/albums/pasaic75.htm

I'm pretty sure I've seen files from the album posted here before (or maybe another site, I can't remember, I'm old).

But I do have quite a few nice photos and such to post, though I think you might have to kung fu fight Dani over one or two of them, for I remember reading her talk about her favorite Stevie photos once, and I happen to have real live actual prints of them (i.e. not rip-off home-printed eBay crap, of which I also have a ton - I hate when jerks misrepresent their photos).

Old 10-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpai View Post
What an amazing picture!
I know, right? I've had that magazine for a while and never thought to see if someone had a picture of it online. Lindsey looks super hot and broody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Zombie,
Can I please get the $25 Rock a Little tourbook??
Absolutely! So noted.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

But I do have quite a few nice photos and such to post, though I think you might have to kung fu fight Dani over one or two of them, for I remember reading her talk about her favorite Stevie photos once, and I happen to have real live actual prints of them (i.e. not rip-off home-printed eBay crap, of which I also have a ton - I hate when jerks misrepresent their photos).
Uh oh-- which pictures are you talking about specifically? I might cry if they are from any one of like, 3 or 4 different photoshoots.... I will want them that badly.

I'm ridiculous.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Uh oh-- which pictures are you talking about specifically? I might cry if they are from any one of like, 3 or 4 different photoshoots.... I will want them that badly.

I'm ridiculous.
Awww, don't cry. I hope she has 'em for you.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in a pool of my own LB brooding sweat.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Been there. Nom nom nom nom nom...
Old 10-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Been there. Nom nom nom nom nom...
Haha, I'm perilously close to lighting a cigarette even though I quit.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered

Quote:
Awww, don't cry. I hope she has 'em for you.

Lindsey Buckingham, Sexlord

Also, yes, no crying - I got enough Stevie to go around, I think.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Re: Albatross album: Viv said earlier that though it was released in '78, it was actually recorded in '75. I went digging around since I know Viv knows this junk so the sleeve might be lying to me & found this: http://www.fmlegacy.com/FMunoffalbums.htm, this: http://www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/albums/noneck.htm & this: http://www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/albums/pasaic75.htm
Thank you for acknowledging my expertise!
Old 10-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I Can't Wait, I Can't Wait...to see more of the pictures you have. I'm determined to get something! Haha.