User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonnadream View Post
Do you by chance have the Stevie book Everything you Ever Wanted to Know about S.N? That's one thing I still don't have...and the Tusk tourbook....did you definetly sell that yet?
Hey there. I do not have that book - I remember trying in vain to grab it on eBay a while ago and someone outbid me. The Tusk tourbook is already spoken for, but if it falls through, I shall let you know!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Hey there. I do not have that book - I remember trying in vain to grab it on eBay a while ago and someone outbid me. The Tusk tourbook is already spoken for, but if it falls through, I shall let you know!
I guess there's no need to be third on the Tusk tourbook line, but I would like to be second on the Tusk songbook line.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, you're very sweet - but you don't have to do that! I'm caught off guard, haha.
Well,please give it some thought. I'd hate for you to have to sell your things, plus be going through a hard time. I really am serious though. I know how difficult things can get.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Hi Zombie. Things must be pretty tough if you are planning to sell some of your collection. That would be a very hard thing to do. Would you be opposed to someone just putting $10 in your paypal account and not wanting to buy anything? Just wondering.......(yes, I'm serious)
This is like the sweetest note ever!!!
Just sayin'.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
This is like the sweetest note ever!!!
Just sayin'.
Yeah, it kinda made me cry a little. But don't tell anyone, it'll ruin my reputation.

Holidayroad, you are a lovely person. And I thought about it, and I don't think it would be right to refuse such a kindness, so if you want to, I won't say no, but please know you don't HAVE to do that. At all.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Registered

Default Second wave, y'all.

I meant to put this up last night, but life got in the way. So here comes the vinyl.

When I was hardcore collecting vinyl, I focused mostly on 12" singles, promo singles, and the ones with more interesting sleeves or extra goodies inside, which were usually imports.

Some Mac, some solo Stevie.

None of this vinyl has been displayed, and has been packed away carefully. I always planned to get them ALL framed and hanging up, but best laid plans and all that.

Same shipping & payment info, etc, as in the first post. Again, forgive blurry photos, my hands are ridiculous (not unlike the back of my head, hurr hurr).

Here we go:

Top row, L to R: Stevie Nicks, Whole Lotta Trouble 12" single. UK release, 1989. B sides are Edge of Seventeen and Beauty & the Beast (live at Red Rocks version). Includes big double-sided poster, which is in excellent condition, but does have fold-marks since they had to fold it up to get it in the sleeve! Sleeve shows minor wear on edges, no ring wear to speak of, but a round spot where it looks like a sticker once was (only noticeable if you tilt it right) and a couple inch split on the bottom seam - doesn't affect look of sleeve, just don't tug at it, looks like the glue came loose. Vinyl is excellent. - $50

Whole Lotta Trouble poster looks like so:

Bella Donna - American release. Sleeve shows ring wear on front and back, some scuffs on the edges, but vinyl is clean. Liner notes included, with little folds - basically an obviously loved copy in good playable condition. - $8

Tusk - American release. Outer sleeve in excellent condition bar small scuffs on spine. All four inner sleeves present and all in excellent condition, bar small bend on one inner-inner sleeve. All vinyl in excellent condition. - $15

Second row: Landslide 12" single, from the Dance. 4 different versions of Landslide on this one (Remix, String Mix, Analog Mix, Live Album Version). This is opened, but still in the shrink wrap anyway. Minor wear to top edges of the sleeve where it wasn't covered by plastic. Sticker is on the plastic on the front, not on the sleeve itself - advertising the CD maxi single version. Vinyl is pristine, white inner sleeve is crisp with one bend at the corner. - $50

Talk to Me 12" single, UK release, 1986. B sides are One More Big Time Rock and Roll Star and Imperial Hotel. Sleeve and vinyl are both in mint condition. - $60

Stand Back 12" single, UK release, 1983. B sides are Garbo and Wild Heart. This sleeve is one of the lighter-weight sleeves, so shows some minor ring wear on both sides, but no major flaws. Vinyl is excellent. I hunted this beast for over a year before I found one in such great condition and was most pleased! - $50

Bottom row - OMG! I love this one. So this is the 1983 12" featuring Can't Go Back & Rhiannon on side A and Tusk & Over and Over on side B. This is STILL SEALED in the plastic! Shiny! - $75

(If you tilt it, she smirks - always makes me laugh)

The Other Side of the Mirror, UK EMI Limited Edition with the very shiny Stevie hologram. Custom stickered sleeve advertising said hologram. Sleeve, insert, vinyl and hologram all in excellent condition, bar a couple bumps here and there on the edges of the sleeve. I've even got the little card that protects the hologram, proclaiming Stevie to be a HOLOGRAPHIC SENSATION on the front, and urging you to purchase a very expensive and unweildy lamp-thing (ahem, LIGHTING SYSTEM, sorry) to show off your HOLOGRAPHIC SENSATION on a shelf or whatever inside. Card is also in excellent condition, but don't try mailing away for the lamp-thing, because I doubt anyone is there anymore. Just sayin. - $50

Limited Edition Big Love picture disk, 1987. A side: Big Love (extended version), B side: You & I Part 1. This is still in its original protective plastic sleeve with the sticker on it. Plastic is bent on the corners a bit, but otherwise fine (hey, it's just clear plastic). Vinyl itself is in excellent condition, with the graphics on both sides bright and clear. The other side shows a photo of the band (I call it the one-legged Lindsey pic). - $40

Last edited by Zombie; 10-07-2009 at 03:43 AM.. Reason: Forgot note about condition of one sleeve
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpai View Post
I guess there's no need to be third on the Tusk tourbook line, but I would like to be second on the Tusk songbook line.
So noted on my paper with the notes.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Registered

Default Third wave

Trouble in Shangri La double-sided promo album flat - nice heavy cardstock, 12x12, mint condition - (SOLD)
Street Angel double-sided promo album flat - nice heavy cardstock, 12x12, mint condition - $20

FLEETWOOD MAC: ALBATROSS, BUT NOT AROUND MY NECK PLEASE - Live bootleg album, recorded on 1978 tour. Sleeve is showing its age with some sticker residue and someone's name written on it in ballpoint pen, some smudges, and some wear on the spine/edges. Vinyl itself is in excellent condition, however. This is a very rare piece. I've only seen two of these up for sale in the last few years - this one, which I grabbed, and another one that's currently up on Gemm (for $99, but in a little better condition). - $85

Sometimes It's a Bitch 7" Limited Edition Portrait Pack, UK release. Includes three b&w pictures of Stevie (all attached to each other), inner picture sleeve, the 45, and the box/envelope thing to hold all of it. The box/envelope thing is kind of flattened (thank you, doucherocket I bought this from who didn't pack it very well) and shows some wear, but the PS, 45 and portraits are all in excellent condition. B side is Desert Angel - $20

Sometimes It's a Bitch 12" single, UK release. B sides are Desert Angel and Battle of the Dragon (though it's printed as "Battle of Dragons" on the sleeve). Sleeve & vinyl both in excellent condition. - $50

I Can't Wait (Timespace version) 12" UK release. Includes two beautiful full color photos of Stevie on heavy cardstock, one of which is a Herbie pic and the other of which is a live photo. The sleeve is the lighter-weight paper and therefore shows some minor wrinkles here and there, but the vinyl is in excellent condition and the photographs are in mint condition. - $50

I've still got more to go, but this is probably enough for one night...oy.

Last edited by Zombie; 10-09-2009 at 12:46 AM..
Old 10-07-2009, 08:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

.....I think I want the TISL promo, too. For my poster wall.

This is going to be addicting, I can sense it.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post

Dani's ninja skills and time zones strike again! Oh well, never mind...

If Dani doesn't want the TISL promo card then can I please be 2nd in line for it? Thanks.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

FLEETWOOD MAC: ALBATROSS, BUT NOT AROUND MY NECK PLEASE - Live bootleg album, recorded on 1978 tour. Sleeve is showing its age with some sticker residue and someone's name written on it in ballpoint pen, some smudges, and some wear on the spine/edges. Vinyl itself is in excellent condition, however. This is a very rare piece. I've only seen two of these up for sale in the last few years - this one, which I grabbed, and another one that's currently up on Gemm (for $99, but in a little better condition). - $85

This was released in 1978 but it was actually performed in 1975.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post

This was released in 1978 but it was actually performed in 1975.
Ah ha! It says bad things on the sleeve, then. Thank you for the correction.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Dani's ninja skills and time zones strike again! Oh well, never mind...

If Dani doesn't want the TISL promo card then can I please be 2nd in line for it? Thanks.
Noted, and noted.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah, it kinda made me cry a little. But don't tell anyone, it'll ruin my reputation.

Holidayroad, you are a lovely person. And I thought about it, and I don't think it would be right to refuse such a kindness, so if you want to, I won't say no, but please know you don't HAVE to do that. At all.
Please let me know your e-mail address. I need it for paypal. I'm really gladyou decided it was okay!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

-headdesk-
Ugh.
This is what I get for not being on the Ledge 24/7. I think I need to start going on during study hall or something. Anything I would have wanted is already gone / too expensive. And I'm not saying that your pricing is unfair in the least, money just seems to burn a hole in my pocket. I might edit this post later or PM you if I find anything.

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥