The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Could there not be the slightest chance......that NOBODY knows what's going on and security is SUPER tight and they have secretly been recording with all five members in 2-3 week increments throughout last winter and this spring at the Village Studio or at a rented house in LA and all lips have been sealed? Just Maybe?? Oh Yeah, Mick would be talking...what am I thinking
Old 05-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japhry View Post
Could there not be the slightest chance......that NOBODY knows what's going on and security is SUPER tight and they have secretly been recording with all five members in 2-3 week increments throughout last winter and this spring at the Village Studio or at a rented house in LA and all lips have been sealed? Just Maybe?? Oh Yeah, Mick would be talking...what am I thinking
Maybe. Possibly. Christine was in LA (Santa Monica to be exact) a week or so ago. You never know the reasons why she was there, in Stevie's backyard...
Old 05-21-2016, 01:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline_ View Post
Maybe. Possibly. Christine was in LA (Santa Monica to be exact) a week or so ago. You never know the reasons why she was there, in Stevie's backyard...

How do you know that?
Old 05-21-2016, 03:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline_ View Post
Christine... You never know the reasons why she was there...
I bet it was for the cheese sandwiches.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mick & Christine's twitter

I wouldn't want to read too much into this as Chris and Mick obviously don't normally seem to be the ones who actually post on their twitter account, but...

Mick's tweet on the 17th has a comment "just another day in the office"

Christine's, more intriguingly, today has a comment, "Happy Friday ♥️" with a picture of Chris pointing at Stevie. It's not the normal quote from her lyrics that her PA normally posts..

Maybe someone's trying to send some smoke signals... or maybe it's nothing at all.

Trying to work out what was going on in the Kremlin during the Cold War was easier than this

It's 12:43 pm in the UK now, and the tweet says it was posted 12 hours ago, so if Chris is in California it would have been posted after the end of Friday...curious..

EDIT: my mistake.. it would have been posted at about 4 pm Friday California time

Last edited by Mr Scarrott; 05-21-2016 at 09:12 AM..
Old 05-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think people are overreacting about Stevie's under involvement with the project... I think from the beginning, the album has been sort of slated for a 2017 release, to coincide with band anniversary, Rumours, etc. to drum up sales. I think everyone has been working "separately together" so when the times comes they just run in and get it done. This makes sense (at least to me) and explains why everyone is sort of doing their own thing at the moment.

Mick is off doing what he wants, so I don't think people can blame Stevie specifically for holding up the project.. Obviously everyone has things they'd like to do, but are holding off for a more opportune time.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauphineMarie View Post
I think people are overreacting about Stevie's under involvement with the project... I think from the beginning, the album has been sort of slated for a 2017 release,
no. you haven't been following their statements and interviews if you think that. or you followed only Stevie's interviews, but not Lindsey's, Mick's or Christine's.

album was originally slated for 2010. than 2013. then 2015. now they don't even give a date anymore.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
no. you haven't been following their statements and interviews if you think that. or you followed only Stevie's interviews, but not Lindsey's, Mick's or Christine's.

album was originally slated for 2010. than 2013. then 2015. now they don't even give a date anymore.
And at what point does the band decide that their integrity is more important than their bank accounts and put out an album Stevie or no Stevie. The clock is ticking and if they continue to wait the hand of fate will intervene.
Old 05-21-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
And at what point does the band decide that their integrity is more important than their bank accounts and put out an album Stevie or no Stevie. The clock is ticking and if they continue to wait the hand of fate will intervene.
Sad, but true.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Yes, Bombay is righ tI was joking..

It's a take on them saying the same thing... over and over..

pun intended.
Oh well. Pun intended.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy 2 years ago...

fleetwood mac new album and tour on the way
Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 18:02

Read more at http://www.mtv.co.uk/fleetwood-mac/n...h8JiDMshwf4.99

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Can we please only add to this thread once there is solid news of the new album. I'm sure most of you would agree with me.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by James89 View Post
Can we please only add to this thread once there is solid news of the new album. I'm sure most of you would agree with me.
It's a little late to do that, 852 posts in. If there is solid news of an album, we'll have to have a new thread and we will have to label it something like SOLID, CONFIRMED, NOT SPECULATION ALBUM NEWS (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Michele
Old 05-22-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It's a little late to do that, 852 posts in. If there is solid news of an album, we'll have to have a new thread and we will have to label it something like SOLID, CONFIRMED, NOT SPECULATION ALBUM NEWS (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Michele
haha!! good idea, indded!
Old 05-22-2016, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

Michele
Yeah, this thread has evolved into a clearinghouse of frustration and speculation. I think, given the circumstances, that is quite natural.