The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Old 11-23-2017, 02:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Ok you guys are going to say I'm in the wrong thread, but you will see that I have a good reason. So is everyone still having a 2 minute wait before the threads load? It's way cutting down on my site visits. Too annoying to wait. Now you see why I'm posting here?
Not here. Only one thing takes me a couple of minutes....

Making my world famous bloody marys!!!!

ON TOPIC, Chris really is the most perfekt of the five, hands down. Look at all their frailties, addictions, bankruptcies, anger issues,etc... Really, what were hers? Other than liking Dennis Wilson?
Old 11-23-2017, 06:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Eagles just announced a tour starting in spring of 2018. I’m eagerly awaiting the same thing from Fleetwood Mac...
Old 11-23-2017, 06:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Not here. Only one thing takes me a couple of minutes....

Making my world famous bloody marys!!!!

ON TOPIC, Chris really is the most perfekt of the five, hands down. Look at all their frailties, addictions, bankruptcies, anger issues,etc... Really, what were hers? Other than liking Dennis Wilson?
I need to try those bloody marys. Soon.

I was looking at my videos and it brings tears to my eyes to see Christine singing Shut Us Down and cheering people up. She's such a good bandmate, such a good friend! There's no a fiber of evilness in her body. I never read a bad comment about her and it's such an honor for all of us to have her in our favorite band.

And I don't blame her about Dennis Wilson. The man was hot!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I need to try those bloody marys. Soon.

I was looking at my videos and it brings tears to my eyes to see Christine singing Shut Us Down and cheering people up. She's such a good bandmate, such a good friend! There's no a fiber of evilness in her body. I never read a bad comment about her and it's such an honor for all of us to have her in our favorite band.

And I don't blame her about Dennis Wilson. The man was hot!
We definitely have that on our bucket list!

I really think this BV album and tour was such an eye opener for her and Lindsey. They might only be selling a few thousand tickets, but it's so much more enjoyable for them. When you really are trekking down the end of your touring years, and are multi-millionaires, what's more important? A bunch of freaking drama, or an easy labor of love. God I pray they do another BV!!!!!!!

Yeah, but he was a LOSER. Somebody be spending my money like that, I'd show them the door in about 30 seconds!
Old 11-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Eagles just announced a tour starting in spring of 2018. I’m eagerly awaiting the same thing from Fleetwood Mac...
Yes but its only a 18 date stadium tour. Who wants to watch a concert in a football stadium.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes. And no. The problem still exists. The only work around is to install pop up and ad blockers. Since I did that I have zero problems. Works for iOS and Safari now. Soon as I turn them off it takes so long that the site times out. The problem is in some code that an ad is using. Likely Malicious spyware installers and hackers or an infected web server that is trying something possibly illegal. Since the transfer in ownership of the site the “Contact” page is missing an email address to contact a webmaster or owner I’ve noticed. I’ve posted the diagnosis several times and nobody has fixed it. I’ve also noticed a big drop off in number of postings. People ar bing turned away and are finding better, functional places to go instead of the Broken Down Ledge. “Oh Well”.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We definitely have that on our bucket list!

I really think this BV album and tour was such an eye opener for her and Lindsey. They might only be selling a few thousand tickets, but it's so much more enjoyable for them. When you really are trekking down the end of your touring years, and are multi-millionaires, what's more important? A bunch of freaking drama, or an easy labor of love. God I pray they do another BV!!!!!!!

Yeah, but he was a LOSER. Somebody be spending my money like that, I'd show them the door in about 30 seconds!

Absolutely agree about them not needing any money, so they do not have to tour the same old, same old...
I am looking forward to 2018 Fmac tour but only if they play some other stuff..
Old 11-24-2017, 12:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Absolutely agree about them not needing any money, so they do not have to tour the same old, same old...
If my FM friends want to go, I might buy a really good ticket. If they don't, meh, I'll probably just buy a nosebleed, and deal with it.

I'd TEN TIMES rather see another BV album and tour!
Old 11-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I'm also hoping for "new material" on the setlist. But I only see them live once so anything's good for me.

My only wish: Fireflies. But I doubt they will add it. It will mean coming full circle. A ver circular, cosmical, organic thing.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 12-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Senior Ledgie

In the Netherlands we have the festival Pinkpop. 2019 will be a special one because the festival exist 50 years. FM played the festival once many years ago. They are now negotiating with FM to play there again in 2019 according to Jan Smeets the man behind the festival in a interview.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You couldn't pay me to see this cash grab tour. If it were up to 4 out of the 5 people in the band they would have been touring to support new music. The other person is there just for the cash and will suffer through the fake hold handing.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You couldn't pay me to see this cash grab tour. If it were up to 4 out of the 5 people in the band they would have been touring to support new music. The other person is there just for the cash and will suffer through the fake hold handing.
Oh, I will have so much fun with the fake hand holding. Can't wait to see Lindsey doing funny faces behind her just to piss her off!
Old 12-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Oh, I will have so much fun with the fake hand holding. Can't wait to see Lindsey doing funny faces behind her just to piss her off!
I'll only go once, if there's a date that works for me(versus my occasional work, and pretty much must be Nashville, Indy, or Louisville).

I HATE their idiotic hand holding, BUT, they're the soundtrack to my life, so if it's the last time, then I want to be there, once at least.
Old 12-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'll only go once, if there's a date that works for me(versus my occasional work, and pretty much must be Nashville, Indy, or Louisville).

I HATE their idiotic hand holding, BUT, they're the soundtrack to my life, so if it's the last time, then I want to be there, once at least.
Yeah, same here. I think this will be their last tour, no matter what Lindsey says. I'll go as many times as I can and support the act, even though I disagree with some things. But I'm sure it won't be as fun as BuckVie was.