Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs down why i'm not going to see FM again.

i had a tough decision making to do today.
due to a bizarre chain of circumstances, i found myself with some extra money, at a time where there are still tickets on sale, and i can (more or less) afford going. it was either do this, or go with friends to the full moon party in Koh Phangan.
i figured that although it is probably the last chance to ever see them live, at the same time i'm also getting a little too old for raves, and maybe some time i could also go see stevie solo (whenever that happens).
i decided to resist the temptation, and not let FM drag me thru 2 continents in the same year. i bought myself a 3 week vecation to Thailand.
with every joint i smoke, i'm realizing more and more, that one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 20 years time, i'm gonna regret it very badly.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 08-15-2004, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Tommer, you freakin idiot. Well, each to their own. But you personally know what I would give to see FM, or atleast Lindsey again. Oh well, I know you've been looking forward to Thailand but it is still my belief that no nation, continent or amount of joints hold up in comparison to Lindsey. I of course have warped priorities.
Why do I find myself suddenly terribly tempted to send you a plane ticket, a front row concert ticket next to me, and a Stevie Nicks Rhiannon cover of Rumors dress with a top hat from which a rotating illuminated sign (batteries in hat) is raised which exclaims "I AM A STEVIE GIRL!!!!!!"

You, of course, could not use the plane or concert ticket unless you wore that outfit for the entire time

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 08-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Lux
Old 08-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
This of course might reduce my chances of getting Lindsey's attention as opposed to that of the men in white coats.
. . . with that nice white jacket that makes you hug yourself

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 08-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Lux
Old 08-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
due to a bizarre chain of circumstances, i found myself with some extra money, at a time where there are still tickets on sale, and i can (more or less) afford going. it was either do this, or go with friends to the full moon party in Koh Phangan.
i figured that although it is probably the last chance to ever see them live, at the same time i'm also getting a little too old for raves, and maybe some time i could also go see stevie solo (whenever that happens).
i decided to resist the temptation, and not let FM drag me thru 2 continents in the same year. i bought myself a 3 week vecation to Thailand.
with every joint i smoke, i'm realizing more and more, that one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 20 years time, i'm gonna regret it very badly.
Can I go to Thailand w/you? I'm a good rower.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-15-2004, 04:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Can I go to Thailand w/you? I'm a good rower.
wer'e not lookin for rowers, but for blowers.

(don't be rude. i meant bongs)
do you remember that movie The Beach? wer'e scheduled to stay there amongst other islands.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Last edited by tommer; 08-15-2004 at 04:22 PM..
Old 08-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thailand huh? Three days of fun blowing, 18 days of stomach-illness. i wish you good luck, but i know what I would have chosen. I would have invited Livia for one more Mac-round.......

have fun!

gerald

Old 08-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommer
Congratulations!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
Thailand huh? Three days of fun blowing, 18 days of stomach-illness. i wish you good luck, but i know what I would have chosen. I would have invited Livia for one more Mac-round.......
have fun!
gerald
gerald, you know my basic intentions were to go to the netherlands. sadly, it didn't work out this time every trip i go that doesn't go through schiphol is always a second-best option to me (excluding FM pilgrimages of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
Congratulations!
thanx

Old 08-16-2004, 02:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well you know I think you made the right decision Tommer!

Pip