Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Big Love SOLO. Drop it like a hot POS. Better yet, do it with the band!

But a beer drinker does need a pee break, and Big Love was my pee song for the last two tours I saw. So I guess they could replace it with Silver Girl.
Or you could take a big dump if they do Oh Daddy and Silver Girl back to back
Old 02-21-2021, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am still in disbelief that it will be 24 years since The Dance was recorded/released. That's just not right!

Little Lies
Sara
Second Hand News (on the album, I know it was added to the setlist at the second concert of the tour)
Isn't it Midnight
Hold Me
Sisters of the Moon
I Don't Want to Know
Never Going Back Again
Monday Morning

Of course everything Rumours is overplayed, but at that time, I think doing the entire album as part of The Dance would have been very interesting. Add in the two songs they missed, with the addition of Silver Springs, and do it as either the first or second half of the show.

A few other thoughts:
*I thought I've read here before that they did rehearse Little Lies but apparently it didn't work out right or they couldn't fit it in?
*Do we have any idea what songs were rehearsed aside from what ended up on stage at Burbank or during the tour?
*I could live without most of the new songs but I suppose they felt (just like Eagles did with Hell Freezes Over) that they needed some new material at the time
*Even so, cut My Little Demon (Bleed to Love Her is one of my favorites) and Sweet Girl and replace with Twisted - they still each get a new song
*That boring version of Over My Head on the DVD could go away forever
*Not That Funny is just not that good - and some of those versions during the tour went way too long and took up way too much time
*I don't get why we got Go Insane? Lindsey already had Big Love with the whole one man and a guitar thing going on. And at the time, it wasn't worn out yet. But why did we need both of those songs back to back?
*Speaking of solo, STAND BACK. How'd that come to be? I vaguely recall during that 4 part MTV interview that is on YouTube that (was it Kurt Loder?) Stevie was asked about her solo material and she said no it wasn't being considered for the set. So at some point before opening night, somebody's mind was changed. Were they planning another of her Mac songs that just didn't work out?
Old 02-21-2021, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Or if they just dropped Not That Funny, they could have added 5 more songs
But then Mick wouldn't have had the opportunity to get to the front of the stage and feel himself up?
Old 02-21-2021, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierocks87 View Post
And TANGO IN THE NIGHT, when Lindsey's voice could have still handled the TANGOOOOOOOO
So in an alternative reality, I feel like a Tango in the Night tour with Lindsey in 1987 would have been incredible if the show opened with the song Tango in the Night.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
But then Mick wouldn't have had the opportunity to get to the front of the stage and feel himself up?
Stevie probably did a quarter ounce every night during that song
Old 02-21-2021, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Or you could take a big dump if they do Oh Daddy and Silver Girl back to back

What kind of TRASH do you think I am?

I wouldn't go #2 in a public restroom for 10K!

Silver Girl does make stuff want to come out the top end, though.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've always wondered if ANY audience member actually enjoyed Mick's vesturbation solo. "Hey, Imma celebrity, too!"

As we all saw with his phenomenal solo success!
Old 02-21-2021, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Who does #2 at a Fleetwood Mac show? Other than Mick at 2015 Lincoln Nebraska
Old 02-21-2021, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Silver Girl does make stuff want to come out the top end, though.
I thought that was the norm for people from Indiana
Old 02-21-2021, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I thought that was the norm for people from Indiana
At least we speak proper English here. Don't make me go all red on you....wait, what does that mean again?
Old 02-21-2021, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Who does #2 at a Fleetwood Mac show? Other than Mick at 2015 Lincoln Nebraska
Speaking of which, who else thinks Mick is probably a nasty, dirty person? Probably thinks his own BO smells good.
Old 02-21-2021, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Speaking of which, who else thinks Mick is probably a nasty, dirty person? Probably thinks his own BO smells good.
You didn't do the 2013 Meet and Greet where you can get your picture taken on his commode?!
Old 02-21-2021, 01:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
You didn't do the 2013 Meet and Greet where you can get your picture taken on his commode?!
No, I missed that one! Thank god!!!! I don't want to get anywhere near Mick's commode!
Old 02-21-2021, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, I missed that one! Thank god!!!! I don't want to get anywhere near Mick's commode!
But were you not interested in him selling his feces in a jar in another thread hoping for appreciation in 20 years time?
Old 02-21-2021, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am still in disbelief that it will be 24 years since The Dance was recorded/released. That's just not right!

Little Lies
Sara
Second Hand News (on the album, I know it was added to the setlist at the second concert of the tour)
Isn't it Midnight
Hold Me
Sisters of the Moon
I Don't Want to Know
Never Going Back Again
Monday Morning

Of course everything Rumours is overplayed, but at that time, I think doing the entire album as part of The Dance would have been very interesting. Add in the two songs they missed, with the addition of Silver Springs, and do it as either the first or second half of the show.

A few other thoughts:
*I thought I've read here before that they did rehearse Little Lies but apparently it didn't work out right or they couldn't fit it in?
*Do we have any idea what songs were rehearsed aside from what ended up on stage at Burbank or during the tour?
*I could live without most of the new songs but I suppose they felt (just like Eagles did with Hell Freezes Over) that they needed some new material at the time
*Even so, cut My Little Demon (Bleed to Love Her is one of my favorites) and Sweet Girl and replace with Twisted - they still each get a new song
*That boring version of Over My Head on the DVD could go away forever
*Not That Funny is just not that good - and some of those versions during the tour went way too long and took up way too much time
*I don't get why we got Go Insane? Lindsey already had Big Love with the whole one man and a guitar thing going on. And at the time, it wasn't worn out yet. But why did we need both of those songs back to back?
*Speaking of solo, STAND BACK. How'd that come to be? I vaguely recall during that 4 part MTV interview that is on YouTube that (was it Kurt Loder?) Stevie was asked about her solo material and she said no it wasn't being considered for the set. So at some point before opening night, somebody's mind was changed. Were they planning another of her Mac songs that just didn't work out?
You’re right that there was an interview at the time when I recall Christine saying they tried Little Lies and it didn’t work, or something like that.

I thought I remembered reading that they rehearsed Brown Eyes.

There’s definitely a thread on here from aeons ago saying what they played together before the concert. I will see if I can find out.

** what do you know... apparently years ago I started a thread! http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52106

Last edited by Ulpian; 02-21-2021 at 02:24 PM..