The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #481  
Old 01-29-2016, 09:47 AM
MikeInNV MikeInNV is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,208
Default

That friend of mine who isn't even a big fan loved this one so much he printed it out and put it on his fridge:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOD22.jpg (74.3 KB, 98 views)
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 01-30-2016, 09:51 AM
twinmatrix twinmatrix is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
That friend of mine who isn't even a big fan loved this one so much he printed it out and put it on his fridge:
Omg is that Stevie Nicks? Is it real?

Is there an HQ?
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 01-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Rachelclairexx's Avatar
Rachelclairexx Rachelclairexx is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Default

Thanks for nearly giving me a heart attack! I don't understand this at all, WHY? Why would you want to make light of such situations? There is a reason no-one has commented on this thread for ages, its a load of rubbish.
__________________
Hey, so I am a rock and roll hippy. xx
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 01-31-2016, 09:09 PM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
People used to get sooo darn offended when I'd post some of these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
I don't know why keep posting them Vivfox the pictures captions are hilarious.. x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelclairexx View Post
Thanks for nearly giving me a heart attack! I don't understand this at all, WHY? Why would you want to make light of such situations? There is a reason no-one has commented on this thread for ages, its a load of rubbish.
I rest my case.
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 02-01-2016, 05:32 AM
Rachelclairexx's Avatar
Rachelclairexx Rachelclairexx is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I rest my case.
I'm not "Darn offended" I just think it's stupid.
__________________
Hey, so I am a rock and roll hippy. xx
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 02-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Aussie W/Heart Aussie W/Heart is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I rest my case.
Umm Vivfox its time to bring it BACK , im serious!! i was not having a dig at you... not sure how you came to that conclusion lol

i remember when i first joined TL back in 08 or 9 the Stevie of Death was my all time favorite thread it was a cracker & had me in stitches.. Though its been so long since anyone has posted on it, i forgot it even existed , so my memory sucks..
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 02-02-2016, 11:48 AM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
Umm Vivfox its time to bring it BACK , im serious!! i was not having a dig at you... not sure how you came to that conclusion lol
I knew you weren't saying anything bad. I just used your quote to give an example of a positive(from you) and a negative from the other girl. It's always a good idea to show both sides of a discussion. Just for the record, I never created any of the images. My job is to copy and paste for the world to enjoy. I didn't look through this thread and haven't in years. I just figured that if I contributed to this, which I'm almost sure I did then I do recall some SN fans having a tizzy fit, that is all.
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 02-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Rachelclairexx's Avatar
Rachelclairexx Rachelclairexx is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 10
Default

I commented on this thread because I was shocked at the title, which I read as the Death of Stevie, I have read through the thread and can see that it caused quite the ruffles, and people gave valid , genuine reasons why they found this sort of thing not for them.... and also why some liked it. I feel quite free to say that really I didn't find any of the images funny, and it's really not for me, but people are free to do whatever they want, I am not really fussed! I just wont look at this thread again. Peace and love ladies. Rachel. xx
__________________
Hey, so I am a rock and roll hippy. xx
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 02-02-2016, 06:18 PM
IKV Nexis's Avatar
IKV Nexis IKV Nexis is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Posts: 336
Default Thread Change?

Was thinking about this. If we want to continue this we need to create a new general photoshop thread. Stevie Of Death I think is a bit too dark and not easy to find images to work with. A general photoshop thread will open the doors to new ideas. As long as we keep it family friendly.
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 02-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Aussie W/Heart Aussie W/Heart is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKV Nexis View Post
Was thinking about this. If we want to continue this we need to create a new general photoshop thread. Stevie Of Death I think is a bit too dark and not easy to find images to work with. A general photoshop thread will open the doors to new ideas. As long as we keep it family friendly.
Good idea
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 02-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Aussie W/Heart Aussie W/Heart is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I knew you weren't saying anything bad. I just used your quote to give an example of a positive(from you) and a negative from the other girl. It's always a good idea to show both sides of a discussion. Just for the record, I never created any of the images. My job is to copy and paste for the world to enjoy. I didn't look through this thread and haven't in years. I just figured that if I contributed to this, which I'm almost sure I did then I do recall some SN fans having a tizzy fit, that is all.
Thanks for clearing that up, you had me worried there for a minute. lol some people need to just lighten up, 99% were all in good humor

Hopefully IKV Nexis and others that know how to Photoshop are keen to create some new goodies..

Cheers
D
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 02-03-2016, 06:52 PM
IKV Nexis's Avatar
IKV Nexis IKV Nexis is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Posts: 336
Default "Little PhotoShop Of Stevie"

TITLE: "Little PhotoShop Of Stevie"

A new thread dedicated to Photoshopping Stevie Nicks with and without Fleetwood Mac or others.

All are welcome to participate and show off their photoshoping skills (Or lack thereof) by editing Stevie and others into, well lets just say, any and all situations or image modifications.

I Think there should be only one rule to abide by here and that is no Porn. Meaning no hard core sex depictions. Although we may include images that depict Stevie or others nude in an artistic or tasteful (or funny) way. But try to keep it to that and avoid the hard stuff.

If we are in agreement with this I will start a new thread for this and restate the rules. If anyone has any other ideas or rules we might need to consider please add your thoughts here for discussion before we begin.

Thanks all

EDIT!!!!: The first page of the new "Little Photoshop Of Stevie" Has now been Posted. Please direct your attention and comments or entries to that thread. Thanks!!!

Last edited by IKV Nexis; 02-04-2016 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Update
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 02-16-2016, 09:41 PM
SandyMac's Avatar
SandyMac SandyMac is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,623
Default

Oh this is so awesome! Thank you for resurrecting this thread for SOD.
I have a wicked sense of humor many may not get. I think the many SOD photos have been so awesome. Back then I did not know how to do photoshop, but I do now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 08-08-2018, 07:16 PM
sodascouts's Avatar
sodascouts sodascouts is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Memphis area
Posts: 4,489
Default

There was a request for this thread to be revived, so I took a few minutes to whip up a low-quality photoshop (but isn't the poor quality part of the charm lol):

__________________
- Nancy

Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 08-08-2018, 08:58 PM
MikeInNV MikeInNV is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
There was a request for this thread to be revived, so I took a few minutes to whip up a low-quality photoshop (but isn't the poor quality part of the charm lol):

Love it! Thank you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS RE1948 11x14" LOBBY CARD
$65.0
ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS  RE1948 11x14ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS RE1948 11x14" LOBBY CARD #1301
$65.0
ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS  RE1948 11x14ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS RE1948 11x14" LOBBY CARD #1303
$65.0
ROY ROGERS SMILEY BURNETTE BILLY THE KID RETURNS  RE1948 11x14Billy Wilder and Carol Burnett - Vintage photograph 3683643
$28.9
Billy Wilder and Carol Burnett - Vintage photograph 3683643 picture1920 Elizabeth Burnett & Billy Peasley Fill Salvation Army Barrel Press Photo
$25.88
1920 Elizabeth Burnett & Billy Peasley Fill Salvation Army Barrel Press Photo picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved