Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
And I've never had acne BAD, in my life. Just about one good zit a month. I have noticed that I seem to get them now, after a very stressful week, and this past weekend was very stressful(I did sound for two stages, at a fairly large world music festival). So I'm assuming that's what caused this painful zit on my upper lip.
Ah! Well stress is another factor which is prone to bringing on spots, because it leads to inflammation throughout the body. Changing your diet to accommodative for more Omega 3 (found in oily Fish) and Nuts can help combat this, as well as the methods I already suggested. Tea Tree and Lavander essential oils when applied to the skin can help, if you'd rather not use an antibiotic cream. Also, when mixed with a carrier oil, you can use Geranium, Lemongrass and Cedarwood oils. I usually favour using Evening Primrose, Jojoba, Sesame, Sunflower and Rose Hip oils as carriers.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Ah! Well stress is another factor which is prone to bringing on spots, because it leads to inflammation throughout the body. Changing your diet to accommodative for more Omega 3 (found in oily Fish) and Nuts can help combat this, as well as the methods I already suggested. Tea Tree and Lavander essential oils when applied to the skin can help, if you'd rather not use an antibiotic cream. Also, when mixed with a carrier oil, you can use Geranium, Lemongrass and Cedarwood oils. I usually favour using Evening Primrose, Jojoba, Sesame, Sunflower and Rose Hip oils as carriers.
Thanks. I'm impressed with your knowledge on the subject.

On a different note, the other thread now has a big padlock on it. Does this mean I lose my copy of OSOTM?
Old 09-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Thanks. I'm impressed with your knowledge on the subject.

On a different note, the other thread now has a big padlock on it. Does this mean I lose my copy of OSOTM?
I'm a bit of a Geek when it comes to holistic and natural therapies. I don't really trust the pharmaceutical companies because we just don't know the substances they're working with. I'd rather know exactly what's going into my body.

Let's just assume it means you have to relinquish the album, for the sake of convenience
Old 09-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

YAY, SuperFleetwoodMAC is doing so well lately!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! more great videos to come! for the ledge of course

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 09-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
I have red hair, and really like Roger, so I guess that makes me Holly, which is kind of disturbing considering their history! Maybe I'll go with their daughter, Blake.
Holly...

Just don't shoot me.
We will just rewrite
the script.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just got back from Alton Towers, I feel so rough.. and I look it too. Awesome day though.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-heart View Post
Just got back from Alton Towers, I feel so rough.. and I look it too. Awesome day though.
I love theme parks. Me, my friend and her sister went to Flamingo Land a while ago and we went on so many rides in quick succession (It was a weekday and school was still in session) that we all threw up multiple times. One of the best days ever. Though I don't think my friend was helped by the fact that she demolished a big Pancake with Nutella and Mr. Whippy before getting to the Coasters, lol. I have to say, the drive back was hell, my stomach was spinning so actively. I had to take a nap lest she need to have her car professionally cleaned lol.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Holly...

Just don't shoot me.
We will just rewrite
the script.
Just don't drag me off into the jungle and we have a deal!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I don't think my friend meant to hurt me as much as she just did with what she said to me. Maybe I do care about her too much, and should just stop giving a rats arse. She makes it clear that she couldn't give a damn about me....
Old 09-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I dont know know why your freind is being so mean to you.. Your too nice to be mean too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I don't think my friend meant to hurt me as much as she just did with what she said to me. Maybe I do care about her too much, and should just stop giving a rats arse. She makes it clear that she couldn't give a damn about me....

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 09-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Taking a whole new approach, im going to do more listening, less talking, more sharing, if i have to say something its going to be nice, and not hurtful!

SuperFleetwood
Old 09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am an idiot.

I just chopped about a gallon (after chopping) of mixed hot peppers for freezing, and did not wear gloves.

I have tried dish soap,vinegar, rubbing alcohol and grated cheese (on suggestion) and I swear it just keeps getting worse.

The worst part is that I know better.

I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I am SO bored w/o a full time job! I cant wait til I find a salon job!!! I have a part 2 interview with the salon in the mall on Wednesday....so I hope that goes well...My friend from school got a job there last week so that means I got a good shot...So keep your finegrs crossed...

My moms surgery is October 5th =\ I'm scared....I'm gonna be coloring my moms hair a darker color this weekend...She naturally has red hair and colors it blonde...and when they shave part of her hair for the surgery its gonna grow back red...and then the blonde and red isnt gonna mix well...So I'm gonna color her hair close to her natural color....Then when her hair grows back a lil I'm gonna get her clip in bangs lmao

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 09-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS. I lovee wehjre I work. the drinks are ridiculous y cherap, and the girls who work there (anmd I mean fgirls, I'm one of... two guys) are all super-lovely. We havd a fabulous night out tonight, but i'M WIDE WAWKE dfrom drinking jagerbombs, so I'm boring you all here. Hahaha.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
I am an idiot.

I just chopped about a gallon (after chopping) of mixed hot peppers for freezing, and did not wear gloves.

I have tried dish soap,vinegar, rubbing alcohol and grated cheese (on suggestion) and I swear it just keeps getting worse.

I wonder if warm salt water would draw out the
poison (chemicals)?