User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM77 View Post
There won’t be any going back. This is the last tour for that band. And the only way Chris stops this is if she chose LB. They picked SN for this tour and that’s that.

“Him or me”. They chose her.
I know you are Stevie's friend but don't you think after Stevie complete's her next few tours she's going to want to ride the Fleetwood Mac train one more time, especially if LB returns? I imagine the world reaction at that time could mean FM filling up football stadiums again.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I know you are Stevie's friend but don't you think after Stevie complete's her next few tours she's going to want to ride the Fleetwood Mac train one more time, especially if LB returns? I imagine the world reaction at that time could mean FM filling up football stadiums again.
I think they've cheapened the brand, and they're too old for that now. And the world has now seen what a bitter hag $he is.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I seriously doubt Stevie gets in the Rock and Roll of Fame because of this.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I feel that he shouldn't have talked about Christines e-mail. While I believe the part with her regrets, I don't think that she would write something like this about Stevie, that is not her place and not her style. And IF she did, it is not Lindseys place to make it public. To me, it looked like he was making that part up while he talked. In this section, I see the scheming side of Lindsey, not a good look.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I feel that he shouldn't have talked about Christines e-mail. While I believe the part with her regrets, I don't think that she would write something like this about Stevie, that is not her place and not her style. And IF she did, it is not Lindseys place to make it public. To me, it looked like he was making that part up while he talked. In this section, I see the scheming side of Lindsey, not a good look.

Translation: Stevie good, Lindsey bad! We get it.
He's scheming now, and making sh** up on national television? Yeah, sure. Because that couldn't blow up in his face or anything. But you'll say or believe anything to keep dear Stevie as the hero in your narrative, won't you?

It takes all kinds.. Even the delusional.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I feel that he shouldn't have talked about Christines e-mail. While I believe the part with her regrets, I don't think that she would write something like this about Stevie, that is not her place and not her style. And IF she did, it is not Lindseys place to make it public. To me, it looked like he was making that part up while he talked.
lmao.

what reason would he have for making that up?

it's his letter, he can share however much or little he wants, regardless of what fans may think. and for all you know, Chris may have told him at the end of that letter - please share this. because she told the same about her having nothing to do with it in both CBS interview in April and RS interview that same day. people chose not to believe her then, and now not to believe him about her telling him that.

and then we have peeps like FM77 coming on here going - Chris chose side. she said in april that she didn't. and she said in her letter to LB that she did not. that she had nothing to do with it. and yet. of course those same peeps "in the know" were claiming that lawsuit was settled months ago - while it was on the docket for everyone to see, and apparently settled just a couple of weeks ago.

#HowAboutSomeCommonSense

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 12-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

the Chain - your opinion is without value.
Elle - I respect you, but I have the same right to share my opinion here that you have.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I think he'd quite like to get back on good terms with them, or at least with Christine. I don't think he'd jeopardise that by making stuff up. I believe every word he's said. The sh!t could hit the fan between Stevie and Christine.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 12-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Elle - I respect you, but I have the same right to share my opinion here that you have.
I'll chalk that up to projection.. the psychotic, obsessive-fan drivel you post is indeed absolutely valueless

Still waiting for you to post an example of my "sexism" in regards to Stevie. I actually had a room full of friends (half of which were women) in stitches over your accusations early today. But hey, gotta defend Stevie to the death, even when that means making crap up and vilifying people you don't even know or have barely interacted with, right? More power to ya.

Last edited by The Chain; 12-08-2018 at 04:09 PM..
Old 12-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yup. and same. i will will forever agree and defend you when you are right, but also express my opinion countering yours when i think you are wrong.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 12-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I think he'd quite like to get back on good terms with them, or at least with Christine. I don't think he'd jeopardise that by making stuff up. I believe every word he's said. The sh!t could hit the fan between Stevie and Christine.
exactly. he's got no reason to make this up. he's been very careful to give balanced descriptions of what happened.

i'm sure it already did. multiple times since january. as well between stevie and campbell from what we hear.

#ButBandIsHappyHappyHappy

Old 12-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post
I'll chalk that up to projection.. the psychotic, obsessive-fan drivel you post is indeed absolutely valueless

Still waiting for you to post an example of my "sexism" in regards to Stevie. I actually had a room full of friends (half of which were women) in stitches over your accusations early today. But hey, gotta defend Stevie to the death, even when that means making crap up and vilifying people you don't even know or have barely interacted with, right? More power to ya.
I just reacted to your insults in the other thread. And I even quoted your sexist post about Stevie. And nowhere I'm as obsessed, angryand irrational as you are right here.
I'll quote you again, since you don't seem to read quotes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain View Post

okay, you see that you are an aggressive asshat here, don't you?
Old 12-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yup. and same. i will will forever agree and defend you when you are right, but also express my opinion countering yours when i think you are wrong.
Fine, then play on.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just reacted to your insults in the other thread. And I even quoted your sexist post about Stevie. And nowhere I'm as obsessed, angryand irrational as you are right here.
I'll quote you again, since you don't seem to read quotes well.

okay, you see that you are an aggressive asshat here, don't you?
Insults.. Hm, well you started this whole back and forth by calling my opinion bull****, proceeded to call David and I sexists- pretty insulting, especially when it wasn't warranted- that little thing you keep avoiding, that you're basically saying any negative opinion anyone has about Stevie is sexist, to which I merely pointed out how fundamentally flawed such an outlook is and then suggested such an illogical, extreme reaction might warrant some therapy.
Called my opinion valueless, and then an asshat.. You get what ya give out, I haven't been the one here antagonizing you, just responding. But right, I'm the aggressor.. What a massive hypocrite you are.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
exactly. he's got no reason to make this up. he's been very careful to give balanced descriptions of what happened.

i'm sure it already did. multiple times since january. as well between stevie and campbell from what we hear.

#ButBandIsHappyHappyHappy
Damn, you get all the good gossip. Can't you let on a bit more?

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood