Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Ticketsales in Europe

I was just qurious about how the ticketsales go in Europe?
I know the concerts in Holland and Belgium are sold out but how are other European countries doing? Does anyone know something about the sales in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Ireland and the UK??
Old 07-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I am considering going to the October 30& 31 shows in London and I'm finding that those are listed as sold out too. SO ticket sales are apparently going very well. I'm not giving up hope though that tickets will become available. Where there's a will, there's a way right?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Oberhausen and Berlin aren't sold out (yet)

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 07-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I see I have to buy a ticket to Berlin quickly... but I still donīt know how? Is there any chance to buy it in some ticketsale here in Prague, or only through the internet? Iīve never buy anything on the internet and I donīt know how thatīs going...

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

Here is the link to buy your tickets. Its is safe.

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/ticket...+mac&x=27&y=18
Old 07-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks, itīs not fair, because iīm not from Deutschland, Austria, Benelux or Scandinavia I have to pay 35 EUR more.
And also, Iīd apreciate English version of that page... my German isnīt so good..

Last edited by Matthew; 07-16-2009 at 01:42 PM..
Old 07-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

Well you can always give them a call. Perhaps by phone it goes faster and you can talk english.... Good luck and get your tickets!!! It could be the last time to see FM!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Thanks, itīs not fair, because iīm not from Deutschland, Austria, Benelux or Scandinavia I have to pay 35 EUR more.
And also, Iīd apreciate English version of that page... my German isnīt so good..
In the topright corner there is a button to chance the language into english
Old 07-19-2009, 05:29 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
In the topright corner there is a button to chance the language into english
We Dutch, always there to help,
Will
Old 07-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Ledgie

Default Sweden and Denmark.

Sweden is selling well, only "bad" seats left (capacity 13.000).

Denmark is selling...bad if you ask me. I wonder what they were thinking, choosing Parken arena. It's HUGE, the capacity is 42.000. No WAY they will sell more than 15.000 tickets.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I see, the best seats in Berlin are sold out. I checked in eventim.de, but still have problem to order ticket. My order is cancelled always... but I donīt know why... is there any short time after checking in, when I canīt order anything?

Old 07-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I see, the best seats in Berlin are sold out. I checked in eventim.de, but still have problem to order ticket. My order is cancelled always... but I donīt know why... is there any short time after checking in, when I canīt order anything?
Sorry Matthew, i can not help you with this one. Perhaps a german fan of FM on this site can be helpfull...... Remember you can also order by phone...
Old 07-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think, there is some problem with my account in a bank, I have never pay anything this way, so maybe there is something blocked, Iīll go to my bank tomorrow.

Thank you for your kindness very much.

My seat will be probably somewhere in Block 103 in O2 World.

Itīs funny that noone in my family understand that... they told me, that I will see some very small statures somewhere long way, and that they are surprised, that it is worthwile for me. They just donīt understand, what those guys in Fleetwood Mac means to me. It will be one of the biggest experience of my life. There are lots of buts in this tour (Stevieīs singing isnīt best, sometimes really false, missing Christine, no new songs and rehashing old stuff), but this is my first, and I think the last too, chance to see them... I have to go at any rate.

I was thinking... we all here sometimes disagree what period of Stevie was best... or what is most favourite... Iīve always mentioned that my favourite is the generaly least favourite time period - during taking Klonopin in late 80s. But to compare with current tour... maybe her voice was marked by taking Klonopin, but she never sang false like now sometimes... I donīt know whatīs the problem now... is she happy touring with Fleetwood Mac? Is she getting older and thatīs why ? To compare Unleashed and SYW tour, there is huge difference, she had so much energy in SYW tour, she really enjoyed those concerts... but now, all fans say that Lindsey is definitely that drafter of all concerts... I just donīt know whatīs wrong with Stevie...

Last edited by Matthew; 07-21-2009 at 02:41 PM..
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Ledgie

Default Nothing "wrong" with Stevie.

There's nothing wrong with Stevie, the problem is too much smoking and drinking in the past. If you think about it, her voice has not been very good since Tusk tour 79 (listening to live from St Louis right now and my god, Angel is great!).
Sisters of the moon on Mirage tour, the legendary remember?, is not very good vacally either, it's the end of the song everybody talks about.

And the lack of energy comes with age I guess, she's 61 with a bad hip (?) and the time when some good line of coke would help is long gone.

I saw her in Stockholm on The other side of the mirror tour and remember I was crying, she was in such a bad shape. It was awful and I've never seen so many people leave a consert before the end...

My guess is, this is the last tour in Europe so I've got tickets to both Danmark and Stockholm and I'm pretty sure it will be some changes in the setlist. Tango in the night and Tusk were monsters in Europe. So...maby...Sisters of the moon? One can hope! (listening to Sisters right now, from Tusk live...MUCH better with MUCH more energy than on Miragetour if you ask me..)

Wouldn't miss it for the world. I love her, with or without good voice.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hm, it would be nice if there will be changes in the setlist, but Iīd say there wonīt be any. When they were in 2003 in Europe, there was the same setlist like in USA (or I missed something?).