Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I mean what kind of thread is this....
A hilarious one It's not even the original post that's funny, it's the strange directions we all end up going in. Brilliant.

Last edited by poetinmyheart; 04-09-2012 at 06:35 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I actually hate this thread because it makes think of sexual things...
It made me think of the movie Scent Of A Woman.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've seen many posts in the past where people have remarked after meeting Stevie that she smelled very nice. I've also seen remarks that, believe it or not, she smelled bad but - in my opinion, those are the same people who would cheer a star football player for making an unbelievable last-minute touchdown to win the Superbowl, and then meet him in the locker room right afterward and bitch that he "smelled." Of COURSE he did; he just played in the freaking Superbowl. Same thing with Stevie i.m.o., of course she's gonna need a shower right after dancing her heart out under stage lights in a concert for us.

I have a sneaky feeling this person's big on "Presentation," especially when going out in public.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Alternative answer:

Old 04-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I would think she smells lovely just like I said. I bet her hair alone gives off the nice scent of shampoo and great styling products.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidSomething View Post
whenever she talks to someone...she looks right in your eyes...clear as day and she like touches your cheeks or rubs your palm...so gentle but, unique...I haven't met anyone to date that is that intimately friendly...with her touches...and looks and stories...

Jim
this is the same sort of thing people say about Bill Clinton, how when he talks to you he makes you feel like you're the only person in the room and he's very tactile, touches people's arms, holds their hand, whatever.

It was also said to be part of the charm of Jackie Kennedy, especially with men, that she looked right at them and made them feel they were the only two people in the room.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hi. My name is Jim. I posted a really long detailed drama about her scent...how I knew...blah blah blah...laptops and androids are not happening keyboards for a 6"1" 195lb guy with hands the size of Utah.

Anyway...she smelled like smoke but only a little bit...maybe because I smoke too. In 1989 October backstage at the Greek in LA. I had a friend that knew someone that knew someone...anyway, we spoke for less than a minute and when I reached down to hug her past the hairspray and makeup smells...she smelled like sweet egyptian musk, sandalwood and this might sound weird...she had the faint smell of something flowery that after all these years I can only compare it to lily of the valley...so, it was sexy, smoky sensual...and a wiff of girly girl flowery...

I met her again for a little longer at her birthday party during Timespace era...when she was leaving after going to the bathroom with the women...returning to her table to have another smoke and finish her Chivas...she was a bit outside her protective circle...nodding to people that recoginzed her...I said, hi...landslide, timespace, mirrored clocks...family...and what are you wearing that's really nice...she said she wasn't sure because she just mixes oils in Neutrogena body oil...so she has a million oils and she said she stays true to the musky stuff. I said, I make my oils too...I base lemon, patchouli, musk and bamboo...so that's it in short...

PS I remember in an interview she said she mixes oils in an almond base...that's probably the Neutogena.

Oh I saw her oil thing before her friends whisked her to the 2 white limos waiting...it was like a little dark potion kind of bottle with the dipper top. I was so not surprised...she's so delicate...even though she had a few...and that was the benzo period whenever she talks to someone...she looks right in your eyes...clear as day and she like touches your cheeks or rubs your palm...so gentle but, unique...I haven't met anyone to date that is that intimately friendly...with her touches...and looks and stories...she seems far out then she'll say excuse me and turns to blow her nose...
I hope this helps
Jim
Love your stories Jim.

Tell us about the birthday dinner. The singing and the plates.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

what does stevie smell like??? uhhh depends
Old 04-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I bet she smells like me: Kiss My Face Pachoulli Moisturizer, mixed with coconut moisturizer, topped off by a shot or 2 (or 3) of TAG spray! LOL!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Just was thinking about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Love your stories Jim.

Tell us about the birthday dinner. The singing and the plates.
In case anyone wants to know...Nathan smells like a sport edition of a fine Cologne. Like Chanel Allure Sport. ARMAN sport...Azzaro Chrome Sport. VERY clean...and sexy sorry, Nathan (I know you're straight...but not narrow...as in you're man enough to not freak out and be mean to gays like me and Dr. TOMMY...who is the one that brought you up and said I should give you a call because I have been sad.) SO, sport talc Speed Stick...and like Ralph Lauren Sport. I don't know for sure but, I have been lucky enough to meet Nathan many times...and we are still friends. BTW...I think I posted her KOOLS guacamole Fajitas 3 part. Harmony Happy Birthday in a round...miss you, man.

Last edited by SaidSomething; 04-16-2012 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: sexy
Old 04-17-2012, 03:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
In case anyone wants to know...Nathan smells like a sport edition of a fine Cologne. Like Chanel Allure Sport. ARMAN sport...Azzaro Chrome Sport. VERY clean...and sexy sorry, Nathan (I know you're straight...but not narrow...as in you're man enough to not freak out and be mean to gays like me and Dr. TOMMY...who is the one that brought you up and said I should give you a call because I have been sad.) SO, sport talc Speed Stick...and like Ralph Lauren Sport. I don't know for sure but, I have been lucky enough to meet Nathan many times...and we are still friends. BTW...I think I posted her KOOLS guacamole Fajitas 3 part. Harmony Happy Birthday in a round...miss you, man.
Nathan was always a popular poster over on Seven Wonders. He doesn't seem to hang around the Ledge as much though. But I always assumed he'd be one to take pride in himself and smelling good and all that just by how he was over there
Old 04-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm on the Ledge like a fiend. Calm, but never gone.

I wear a scent called Blue Jeans, by Versace. I've been wearing it for several years.

Jim! Call me anytime.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She smells like a rose.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 04-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

snips and snails and puppy dog tails
Old 04-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Thanks Nathan. Got my phone back today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I'm on the Ledge like a fiend. Calm, but never gone.

I wear a scent called Blue Jeans, by Versace. I've been wearing it for several years.

Jim! Call me anytime.
CERUTTI 1881.
If I'm not mixing patchouli lemon ginger and green.

Will call tomorrow.