User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-17-2018, 12:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
“When I write my songs, I hope that they reach out and touch people because that’s the only reason I write them.”

They are not touching me. I can't hear them. Anybody else have this same experience? Gotta record and release them, I think that is how it works.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I liked the bit about three-day photo sessions.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie
I just have a flip phone in case of a fire.
Again with Mrs Havisham and her housefires!

Quote:
That’s my favorite kind of evening, in a really beautiful studio or a beautiful home with candles
And now all the pieces fit together.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
It’s funny that Stevie is the one interviewing Paris but it basically reads as the other way around.
To be fair, that was the whole reason they had her interviewed by a celebrity. If the article was supposed to have been 100% about Paris they would have done it with a journalist. The magazine got exactly what they wanted: a twofer article with stories and details from both.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

I enjoyed the interview. Of course it was Stevie me me me. It always is and that’s fine.

Last edited by Buster; 09-17-2018 at 10:50 AM..
Old 09-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Again with Mrs Havisham and her housefires!

And now all the pieces fit together.
Love this, brilliant!!

As sad a time this is for fans of the Rumours line-up, I have laughed out loud because of the Ledge postings more in the last couple of months, than ever before. This is some funny s**t.

Last edited by lovethemac1; 09-17-2018 at 01:46 PM..
Old 09-17-2018, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I don't understand the disconnect in Stevie's brain... How can she acknowledge the shared history of BN and the importance of their partnership here, after she's completely disregarded that shared history and taken action to destroy that partnership?

Has she somehow split the young Lindsey in her stories from the flesh-and-blood Lindsey that she kicked in the face? Is she in denial about what she's done to him? Maybe she hopes that we'll all forget what she did if she pretends nothing has changed.

Bizarre.

Old 09-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I don't understand the disconnect in Stevie's brain... How can she acknowledge the shared history of BN and the importance of their partnership here, after she's completely disregarded that shared history and taken action to destroy that partnership?

Has she somehow split the young Lindsey in her stories from the flesh-and-blood Lindsey that she kicked in the face? Is she in denial about what she's done to him? Maybe she hopes that we'll all forget what she did if she pretends nothing has changed.

Bizarre.
Bizarre it is.

My bet is, she is so out of touch with normal day to day life in general, that she doesn't even realize how screwed up she acts and comes across as.

And if she did have an epiphany, I don't think she'd ever ever ever admit it.

I'm not sure if her behavior is denial, or complete ignorance.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

Bizarre.
But isn't her continued acknowledgement of him better than if she was trying to erase him out of her history? They apparently have irreconcilable differences now, but no one (including Stevie) should take that to mean some great things didn't happen along the way. In that way it's not so different from any break-up of a long-term partnership, and it might not seem like such a huge disconnect to everyone.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
They are not touching me. I can't hear them. Anybody else have this same experience? Gotta record and release them, I think that is how it works.
Because there are no "new " songs ..as usual she is full of bat guano.

Old 09-17-2018, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
But isn't her continued acknowledgement of him better than if she was trying to erase him out of her history? They apparently have irreconcilable differences now, but no one (including Stevie) should take that to mean some great things didn't happen along the way. In that way it's not so different from any break-up of a long-term partnership, and it might not seem like such a huge disconnect to everyone.
Ah, don’t you see??! She’s wrong either way. I believe the expression is “haters gonna hate.”
Old 09-17-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Bizarre it is.

My bet is, she is so out of touch with normal day to day life in general, that she doesn't even realize how screwed up she acts and comes across as.

And if she did have an epiphany, I don't think she'd ever ever ever admit it.

I'm not sure if her behavior is denial, or complete ignorance.
That was a very strange interview, indeed. I think it's ignorance.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I see what you're saying about it being better than erasing him. However, it still seems strange to me, because it would be like telling someone "That marriage was so magical" right after you'd put your ex through the wringer in a messy divorce. The words ring hollow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan
Ah, don’t you see??! She’s wrong either way. I believe the expression is “haters gonna hate.”
It is true that at this point, it is extremely difficult for Stevie to navigate the landmine that is talking about Lindsey in a way that's not going to set off some people - and not just "haters" who are predisposed to be hypercritical. Still, she put herself into that no-win situation when she had Lindsey fired, so she has no one but herself to blame for it.

Last edited by sodascouts; 09-17-2018 at 10:18 PM..
Old 09-18-2018, 12:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lol @ Stevie talking about songwriting as if she's actually written anything in the past 5 years.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Lol @ Stevie talking about songwriting as if she's actually written anything in the past 5 years.
It goes along with how she likes to create reality from her head. She's been doing it for a very long time.