User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I love the words you chose here because it was true. I remember the concert in Hartford, Connecticut in 1982 and S&L were very much into it that night. I could hear them louder on the choruses than Christine.
Lindsey was the SH*T on HM in 82! I hated it that they didn't think it worked...I LOVED IT!

WHY DON'T YOU COMEONANDA HOLD ME!!!!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 09-29-2014 at 01:29 AM..
Old 09-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpossibleHoney View Post
I am really, really hoping that "Sara" gets put back in somewhere.
I bet elle would agree with you. NOT:
Old 09-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
I still cannot believe in a couple days (thanks to YouTube) we're all going to get to hear Lindsey on Tango tracks, Christine's songs after a decade and a half and Seven Wonders!!
This is what I'm most looking forward to, as well. When the classic lineup did "Everywhere" for the first time during The Dance, it was so exciting. Now if Lindsey did the studio version of "Big Love," I'd be in heaven.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Everywhere was boring! And I am expecting that is my bathroom/beer break.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcalzaretta View Post
Everywhere was boring! And I am expecting that is my bathroom/beer break.
Totally agree. Everywhere has always been a boring plodder live. I do hope they change up the arrangement somehow to make it more interesting.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The no DVD thing pisses me off. It's Christine's big return, shouldn't that be enough of a 'special occasion'? I don't know much about Glastonbury, is that festival televised? If it is, I guess we might as well hope for that then.
Glastonbury has been named as the Worlds most influential festival by Spotify.
Top 10 Festivals according to global impact on streams;

1. Glastonbury, UK
2. Future Music Festival, Australia
3. Way Out West, Sweden
4. Les Vieilles Charrues, France
5. Coachella, US
6. Hove Festival, Norway
7. Laneway Festival, Australia
8. Rock Am Ring, Germany
9. Roskilde, Denmark
10. Bilbao BBK Live, Spain

Fleetwood Mac are now the bookies odds-on favourites to headline (ahead of Rhianna, ACDC and Prince).
Headlining Glastonbury would be such a big event for them I'm even more excited about this than the tour and maybe even more excited then a possible album (even though I wont be at the festival to see it).
Playing at Glastonbury would open them up to a whole new audience.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Glastonbury has been named as the Worlds most influential festival by Spotify.
Top 10 Festivals according to global impact on streams;

1. Glastonbury, UK
2. Future Music Festival, Australia
3. Way Out West, Sweden
4. Les Vieilles Charrues, France
5. Coachella, US
6. Hove Festival, Norway
7. Laneway Festival, Australia
8. Rock Am Ring, Germany
9. Roskilde, Denmark
10. Bilbao BBK Live, Spain

Fleetwood Mac are now the bookies odds-on favourites to headline (ahead of Rhianna, ACDC and Prince).
Headlining Glastonbury would be such a big event for them I'm even more excited about this than the tour and maybe even more excited then a possible album (even though I wont be at the festival to see it).
Playing at Glastonbury would open them up to a whole new audience.
How is opening them up to a new audience more exciting to you than new music or seeing them live yourself?
Old 09-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVielhaber View Post
How is opening them up to a new audience more exciting to you than new music or seeing them live yourself?
I'd answer that question with "love for the band". Glastonbury is a breathtaking festival. I don't think there's another event like it. That's why U2, RS, Bruce, Beyonce performed there.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyNote View Post
This is what I'm most looking forward to, as well. When the classic lineup did "Everywhere" for the first time during The Dance, it was so exciting. Now if Lindsey did the studio version of "Big Love," I'd be in heaven.
It's still surreal to me that she's going to try Seven Wonders...
Old 09-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
It's still surreal to me that she's going to try Seven Wonders...

I can't believe they're doing Hold Me (if the set leaks are real, they seem legit and hopefully they are). I never thought I would see all five and I never ever thought I would see them perform Hold Me. This is a huge dent in my bucket list. I hope theres a little speech before Hold Me.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I can't believe they're doing Hold Me (if the set leaks are real, they seem legit and hopefully they are). I never thought I would see all five and I never ever thought I would see them perform Hold Me. This is a huge dent in my bucket list. I hope theres a little speech before Hold Me.
NO!!!

There's too much talking as it is. A little more shut up and a lot more rawk, please!

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 09-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Seems like a lot of rumours are being taken as fact and discussed at length. Every set list we have seen so far has been wrong in some regard, right? (And by wrong I mean contradicted by an actual band member.)
Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Seems like a lot of rumours are being taken as fact and discussed at length. Every set list we have seen so far has been wrong in some regard, right? (And by wrong I mean contradicted by an actual band member.)
How do you get that? Little Lies appeared first on a leaked set, then was printed in articles a week or so later. Then Hold Me and Seven Wonders were revealed in somewhat the same fashion. The only real contradiction is Stand Back but thats even if they consider it a 'solo number' anymore.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How do you get that? Little Lies appeared first on a leaked set, then was printed in articles a week or so later. Then Hold Me and Seven Wonders were revealed in somewhat the same fashion. The only real contradiction is Stand Back but thats even if they consider it a 'solo number' anymore.
I'm just trying to keep things straight, although I suppose it doesn't matter this close to opening night. I didn't think we knew about 7W until Stevie mentioned it. The first set list I saw didn't have it. The most recent list I remember seeing seemed definitive, but "Stand Back" was on it, and Mick said they are leaving that out. I can't help but think something is going to surprise us tomorrow night.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
I'm just trying to keep things straight, although I suppose it doesn't matter this close to opening night. I didn't think we knew about 7W until Stevie mentioned it. The first set list I saw didn't have it. The most recent list I remember seeing seemed definitive, but "Stand Back" was on it, and Mick said they are leaving that out. I can't help but think something is going to surprise us tomorrow night.
That is true. The revised setlist appeared on the internet the same day Stevie mentioned it. Said revised setlist, however, had a date on it of much earlier (8th September), a week after the initial one (2nd September).

As for Stand Back's inclusion or exclusion, it depends when Mick's interview was conducted. The tumblr account had it OFF the first setlist, said Stevie was unhappy about that, and then the revised setlist had it back again. That doesn't necessarily contradict what Mick said if the interview was done between the 2nd and 8th of September. FWIW.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"