User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Wow what a wild coincidence~! You have an aunt who is privy to information about proving Hillary Clinton killed Vince Foster and another one who happened to live in the tiny burg of Moose**** Alaska when Sarah Palin was mayor! Do you also perhaps have an aunt living in a cave in the Hindu Kush who knows the exact location of Bin Laden's hideout?!Or another aunt nearby Seattle who has actually met Bigfoot!Or could it be you even have an aunt that knows precisely where the WMDS are kept hidden in the Iraqi desert!!!Impressive.
Yes, I do. My aunt Melanie lived in Walisa, AK because her husband was a homicide detective in Anchorage. I actually spent some time there as a teen. She died of MS in 1999. My aunt Samantha Spangler, who is not a blood relative, but she has been my mom's best friend for 40 years and shares my same birthday is an Assistant US Attorney in Sacramento. I have other relatives who are cops of various sorts. My mom used to be a lobbyist in the State of Washington. I have a great uncle who used to be a State Senator in Oklahoma. I have another great uncle on the other side of the family who played a show with Billy Ray Cyrus some 15 years ago. I, myself, live in Seattle, so i don't need to have an aunt there.

I think most people's families have some sort of notable connection. I have lots of relatives who do lots of things. I have family in lots of places because we're all spread out. So, what's your point?!
Old 08-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigodstevie View Post
This might be considered jumping to conclusions, but I just think this was a very bone-headed move for him.

As smart as she might be, she's awfully inexperienced, and I just can't help but think to the possible future. Let's say theoretically that McCain gets elected, and due to the laws of nature, he doesn't, er, 'finish his term'. We'd be left with Palin running the country...that makes me nervous.

Plus his choice comes across as almost insulting to women voters. It's like he's trying to say that if there's a woman running with him, all the thoughtless little Democratic women will flock to him just because we're the same sex, and were totally relying on a female candidate.

Just my opinion :\
She, at least, has some accomplishments to run on, such as the reforms she's done. She's been in office only a month longer than Obama and has a much thicker list of accomplishments. All he's done is jockey himself into a position to be president. He hasn't actually accomplished anything.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Then why are you running around telling people on the internet? Again, I could find nothing linking your friend to Vince Foster on Google.
Do you actually listen or read?! I said what she said was a private conversation. She got her info from her office-mate, who at the time was Robert Mueller, who initially headed the investigation. She herself was not on it, but by virtue of sharing an office with the guy who was before he was ordered off for deeming it a homicide, she became well acquainted with it, as he often asked her opinion on things. Hmmm. Lawyers share information and ask for advice when they have cases, shocking! LOL! With as many investigations that the Clinton's had going on, I'm surprised YOU don't have a relative who worked on one of the countless investigations. LOL!

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 08-30-2008 at 03:52 PM..
Old 08-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
Yes, I do. My aunt Melanie lived in Walisa, AK because her husband was a homicide detective in Anchorage. I actually spent some time there as a teen. She died of MS in 1999. My aunt Samantha Spangler, who is not a blood relative, but she has been my mom's best friend for 40 years and shares my same birthday is an Assistant US Attorney in Sacramento. I have other relatives who are cops of various sorts. My mom used to be a lobbyist in the State of Washington. I have a great uncle who used to be a State Senator in Oklahoma. I have another great uncle on the other side of the family who played a show with Billy Ray Cyrus some 15 years ago. I, myself, live in Seattle, so i don't need to have an aunt there.

I think most people's families have some sort of notable connection. I have lots of relatives who do lots of things. I have family in lots of places because we're all spread out. So, what's your point?!
My point is that you are past straining credibility here .I knew full well you lived in Seattle it is in your profile.Billy Ray Cyrus woo hoo what a major talent!Now you are admitting the "aunt" with inside information about Hillary killing Vince Foster isn't even your aunt at all!!delusional much?

Old 08-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered

Quote:
My point is that you are past straining credibility here .I knew full well you lived in Seattle it is in your profile.Billy Ray Cyrus woo hoo what a major talent!Now you are admitting the "aunt" with inside information about Hillary killing Vince Foster isn't even your aunt at all!!delusional much?
That WAS my point that Billy Ray Cyrus wasn't that big of a deal. If I had said all of the above, you would dismiss it as you have. Why is it beyond credibility that I had an aunt in Wasila and someone I grew up calling "auntie Sammie" that I refer to as my aunt that worked with a guy who ran the Vince Foster case beyond credibility? I'm sure you know people in podd situations. Both are true and you're an ass. If you don't believe it, fine. Screw you!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That WAS my point that Billy Ray Cyrus wasn't that big of a deal. If I had said all of the above, you would dismiss it as you have. Why is it beyond credibility that I had an aunt in Wasila and someone I grew up calling "auntie Sammie" that I refer to as my aunt that worked with a guy who ran the Vince Foster case beyond credibility? I'm sure you know people in podd situations. Both are true and you're an ass. If you don't believe it, fine. Screw you!
It would appear I have touched a nerve. Funny how some folk's composure starts to crumble when the cracks in their fixed delusions begin to appear .

Old 08-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Registered

Quote:
It would appear I have touched a nerve. Funny how some folk's composure starts to crumble when the cracks in their fixed delusions begin to appear .
No, it's just that you are a tasteless sack of crap. The aunt I referred to died on Thanksgiving. You did touch a nerve because you are denying the existence of a dead relative! You expect me to not be offended by that, you bit*h. Fine, you don't exist either. Yes, in my world Elvis lives with bigfoot in my trailer. What kind of a heartless sick person are you to toy with someone over their dead relative?! You make me want to vomit. You're not the one who stayed a month ith her grieving husband, who watched her wither away from MS, or any of those other things. Do you have a conscience?!

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 08-30-2008 at 06:09 PM..
Old 08-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, it's just that you are a tasteless sack of crap. The aunt I referred to died on Thanksgiving. You did touch a nerve because you are denying the existence of a dead relative! You expect me to not be offended by that, you bit*h. Fine, you don't exist either.
I was referring more specifically to the "aunt" whom you later admitted was not even your aunt who knows all about Hillary killing Vince Foster..do you really expect any sane person to believe this ..again I can't recommend that cult deprograming I suggested earlier enough.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Registered

Quote:
I was referring more specifically to the "aunt" whom you later admitted was not even your aunt who knows all about Hillary killing Vince Foster..do you really expect any sane person to believe this ..again I can't recommend that cult deprograming I suggested earlier enough.
LOL! I guess you realized you crossed the line. I guess lesbian liberals with hemorroid problems, that are dying of AIDS and throat cancer from performing oral sex on countless infected women with HPV, with gonorrhea, even can say sorry.

Anyway, the one you were referring to is named Samantha Spangler and she is an Assistant US Attorney. Google "Samantha Spangler, Attorney" and you'll come up with a ton of cases that she has handled. She obviously exists. If she spoke with a guy she worked with, who worked on the Vince Foster case, who thought Hillary killed Vince Foster, why is that beyond credibility, since they both worked for the Justice department? I'm sure you must never talk to your co-workers about problems either. Oh yeah, with you many ailments, you live on disability. Sorry, I forgot. She grew up in Sacramento, as did my mom. They both met at Alta Vista elementary. She was my godmother. I think you're just jealous, frankly. People that are jealous have to knock other people all the time. Frankly, if I was lying, I would have said someone much higher up than my aunt Sammie said something to me. I would have said that John Ashcroft was my uncle or something. No one has heard of Samantha Spangler.

Besides, my other aunt that is still living is a welfare queen married to a child molester. She doesn't have anything to say worth quoting. LOL!

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 08-30-2008 at 06:19 PM..
Old 08-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

:
Quote:
LOL! I guess you realized you crossed the line. I guess lesbian liberals with hemorroid problems, that are dying of AIDS and throat cancer from performing oral sex on countless infected women with HPV, with gonorrhea, even can say sorry.

Anyway, the one you were referring to is named Samantha Spangler and she is an Assistant US Attorney. Google "Samantha Spangler, Attorney" and you'll come up with a ton of cases that she has handled. She obviously exists. If she spoke with a guy who thought Hillary killed Vince Foster, why is that beyond credibility, since she works for the Justice department? She grew up in Sacramento, as did my mom. They both met at Alta Vista elementary. She was my godmother. I think you're just jealous, frankly. People that are jealous have to knock other people all the time.
ah now now the typical right wing homophobia rears it's head .I knew it was in there! and BTW no lesbian has ever been documented catching AIDS by oral sexLesbians are the lowest risk group for HIV of all.And thanks for proving my point about your overactive imagination as you are now responding to someone who you say does not even exist!

Old 08-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

Quote:
:

ah now now the typical right wing homophobia rears it's head .I knew it was in there! and BTW no lesbian has ever been documented catching AIDS by oral sexLesbians are the lowest risk group for HIV of all.And thanks for proving my point about your overactive imagination as you are now responding to someone who you say does not even exist!
Typical liberal has no sense of humor! It was obviously a joke. Learn how to do this: FYI I think lesbians are HOT!!! I just wish I could get my wife curious. LOL!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Typical liberal has no sense of humor! It was obviously a joke. Learn how to do this: FYI I think lesbians are HOT!!! I just wish I could get my wife curious. LOL!
I was laughing wasn't I?I have been in stiches throughout this interaction .You were the one who appears to have lost it.If I do say so myself.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Quote:
I was laughing wasn't I?I have been in stiches throughout this interaction .You were the one who appears to have lost it.If I do say so myself.
How would you like it if I kept calling you a liar for no particular reason? I was telling the truth, my aunt did say that some years ago. You don't know me or anyone in my family. Why question me on things you could not be in a position to know. You're just some jerk who likes to stir up problems. Disagreement is fine, but you crossed more than a few lines of basic decency today.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How would you like it if I kept calling you a liar for no particular reason? I was telling the truth, my aunt did say that some years ago. You don't know me or anyone in my family. Why question me on things you could not be in a position to know. You're just some jerk who likes to stir up problems. Disagreement is fine, but you crossed more than a few lines of basic decency today.
Sorry I'm just in a profession where I have to question things that push the boundaries of sanity and common sense ..just a habit that is difficult for me to suspend even when I'm not at work.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered

Quote:
Sorry I'm just in a profession where I have to question things that push the boundaries of sanity and common sense ..just a habit that is difficult for me to suspend even when I'm not at work.
I understand, you have just pissed me off to no end today. It's okay, let's hug and make up. I'm sorry for being hard on you.