Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2003, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ditto that from California!

So its trans-continental! LOL!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 07-18-2003, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Strand, thanks, but why aren't you getting your ass over to Phoenix? Have you conceded that Stevie will prefer my serenading to yours?

Thanks, Stephanie. I feel the karma traveling towards me, flying across like a golden ball.

- Jake

Last edited by darklinensuit; 07-18-2003 at 09:04 PM..
Old 07-18-2003, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by darklinensuit
Strand, thanks, but why aren't you getting your ass over to Phoenix? Have you conceded that Stevie will prefer my serenading to yours?

- Jake
When pigs fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake then responds a la the late great Katherine Hepburn in "The Lion in Winter" - "There'll be pork in the treetops come morning" (sorry - it is one of my favorite quotes in one of my favorite movies by one of my favorite actresses (dead ya know)).

I was so tempted to go. But, I just have too much work next week and I am leaving next Thursday to go to Louisiana for five days for my mom's birthday festivities. I will, however, be there in spirit.

Have a blast and perhaps your second cocktail of the year. Hopefully, that wicked golddustwoman if she is there or one of those other temptresses will not spill this one on you!

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 07-18-2003 at 09:17 PM..
Old 07-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Appropriate on the Rumours board, because this s how rumors start. Gldstwmn did not spill the drink ON me, just on the table, and she replaced it with another (stronger) onethat made me tired by the time I got to my room, lightweight that I am. For all I know I was the one singing Popsicle Toes.

- Jake

(BTW, would somebody please buy these friggin' section 102 seats that have been sitting unwanted on TM all day? I'm tired of looking at them.)
Old 07-18-2003, 09:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Have fun everyone!!!!!! Ya'll better try and make your way to the East coast come September/October for more fleetwood mac fun It looks as though i'll officially be pulling a triple header with PA, NY and DC Hope those of you going to the post party have an amazing time and of course, we'll want all the details and pictures posted here (Pattie!!) . Oh Jake, c'mon, you know you're a total drink-spilling-stalker Hmm... perhaps this time you'll bump into La Nicks???
Old 07-18-2003, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not likely I'll bump into her, she'll be staying at her house this time. And if I have a drink in me, I probably couldn't catch up to a 55 year old woman in platforms who's limping on a sore hip if I did see her.

- Jake
Old 07-18-2003, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
When pigs fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast and perhaps your second cocktail of the year. Hopefully, that wicked golddustwoman if she is there or one of those other temptresses will not spill this one on you!
My happy temptress ass will be on the beach in San Diego after sitting fifth row for the show tomorrow night. So no, no flying drinks. And yes Jake you did sing Popsicle Toes. I'm not even going to tell you what happened after that. Have fun in Phoenix! And Strandie have fun in Louisiana!

Last edited by gldstwmn; 07-18-2003 at 11:59 PM..
Old 07-19-2003, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
My happy temptress ass will be on the beach in San Diego after sitting fifth row for the show tomorrow night. So no, no flying drinks. And yes Jake you did sing Popsicle Toes. I'm not even going to tell you what happened after that. xoxo:
Fine, don't tell. But if it's a girl, we're naming her Stevie.

Folks, here are my plans. I arrive Sunday afternoon (connecting for 2 hours in Austin--- Livia, lemme know if you need the dog fed or the iron turned off), staying at Hotel San Carlos, returning Wednesday afternoon. Plenty of time to play in my kinda weather!
Looking forward to seeing everyone. I have Pattie's and Livia's cell #s so I can find you. I don't have a cell phone of my own unless my flight crashes into a Verizon store.

- Jake
Old 07-19-2003, 03:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
we'll want all the details and pictures posted here (Pattie!!) .
LOL yeah if I can get the camera in AND they let me use it. Wish me luck.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:53 AM
Ledgie

We leave for the airport in 20 min. Yay!!!

So what time did everyone decide for the HRC on Sunday? I guess we'll be there at 5 unless we hear differently in the next 20 min. or so

Janine, thanks for the Camelback Mtn. suggestion! I think the Hard Rock is actually only .3 miles from the hotel, so we probably wouldn't need a cab, but if you want to we can meet by the check-in desk in the hotel lobby before the show and walk over together, say maybe 4:30? We both have long brown hair, and I'll probably be wearing black and white. I have no idea what she'll be wearing

~Kristin
Old 07-19-2003, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

*sigh* Jake, Jake, Jake, where were you last Tuesday (see my 11th &12th row for Phoenix thread)??? I already have a concert ticket - on Tuesday I had too many!! But thanks for thinking of me and good luck! See you in Phoenix! Give me a call once you're in town, or else I'll just see you at the Hard Rock Sun. nite.

And since you've got 2 hours to kill in the Austin airport - you should eat something! Best airport food in the world (Matt's El Rancho, Salt Lick BBQ, Amy's Ice Cream, etc.)!

Livia

Last edited by Livia; 07-19-2003 at 03:08 PM..
Old 07-19-2003, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey, Livia. I missed that post until today.
I just called & got section G. Of course 102 is still open, but I prefer the feel of the floor. If I find something better between now & the show I'll buy it & sell the G one. Funny, when I called there were G and E available, but the computer web site said no floor seats available. From now on I call.
I lived in Austin for 5+ yrs. and I still think barbecue is a huge racket. No Salt Lick for me.
BTW, are you at the San Carlos also? I'm hitting the pool while I'm there. This time find me Lori in the water.

- Jake
Old 07-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm glad I checked this thread before I left for Phoenix. I'll be coming in Sunday, too - and staying at the San Carlos as well. Perhaps I'll even wear my FM t-shirt to broadcast me as the Fleetwood Mac freak that I am .

I hope I get to meet some of you guys!

Old 07-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi everyone ~ I wanted to let you know I wont be able to make it out to Phoenix. My daughter had an accident today playing and broke her arm pretty badly. I have to be with her for the next few days to get it taken care of. Im sad I wont be able to make it, but glad Im here for her. Have a great show and I look forward to reading reviews in a few days! Someone be sure to dance for me!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...