Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

well so far the only thing that had me blergh just a little was someone () mentioning their naturally smooth nutterz.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I still have mine!! And I'm so damn glad. I've discussed going that far with boyfriends but now, I'm so glad I haven't, they wouldn't have been worth it. It's something more personal to me than it is a lot of the people I interact with on a day to day basis. I care about saving myself for the right boy or girl than most of them do/did.
Same here. I'm 20, but when I do it for the first time, I want it to be special and not something I will regret the day after (I heard too many stories about first times ending in disaster)

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-08-2010, 12:04 PM
petep9000
This message has been deleted by petep9000.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
...and by the way. If you ever do cut yourself down there, never, ever make the mistake I did of using a septic stick to stop the bleeding. HOLY HELL.
Jesus - that had to HURT! Also, if you are ever cooking with chillis and need to go to the bathroom please take my advice and wash your hands BEFORE and after! I was so uncomfortable for the rest of the day! Am squirming at the memory.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I still have mine!! And I'm so damn glad. I've discussed going that far with boyfriends but now, I'm so glad I haven't, they wouldn't have been worth it. It's something more personal to me than it is a lot of the people I interact with on a day to day basis. I care about saving myself for the right boy or girl than most of them do/did.
Let me say first of all that there is nothing wrong with being chaste in this day and age. However, what can sometimes tend to happen is that, in the interest of leaving things intact, the other two, um, entrances are utilized in a grossly disproportionately prolific manner, which kind of defeats the purpose of preserving ones, uh, wishbone to begin with.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This thread has greatly improved my day!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
It's definitely not pretty or pleasant, but it's something every living thing does. For that reason alone, it shouldn't warrant the stigma that is placed on it. Maybe if folks were more open about it, it wouldn't seem as oogie? Just think about the extent humans go to in order to hide this one particular body function. God knows, it'd be less stressful for us all if we didn't have to worry about all that as much.
I agree completely. But, for me, it's hard to undo my upbringing. Most of my friends are in their mid 20's, and yes, most of them talk about these things. I don't know why I'm so embarrassed to talk about them. But I am.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Jesus - that had to HURT! Also, if you are ever cooking with chillis and need to go to the bathroom please take my advice and wash your hands BEFORE and after! I was so uncomfortable for the rest of the day! Am squirming at the memory.
Haha, I've done this, more than once. I garden, and make my own salsa, almost daily, so yes, it's very important to remember, that cutting jalapenos was the last thing you did!
Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 PM
CreepingDeath
This message has been deleted by CreepingDeath.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Haha, I've done this, more than once. I garden, and make my own salsa, almost daily, so yes, it's very important to remember, that cutting jalapenos was the last thing you did!
One time my neck was sore, so I put some Icy Hot on it. I the proceeded to use the restroom

-Grooming habits... down there? Trimmed
-Tampons or pads? Both! At the same time!
-Lights on or off? Off
-Top or bottom? Top
-Floaters or sinkers? Does anyone always only have one of the two? I certainly don't! Or is this a preference question? If so, then in the words of Stevie, "all the same, all the same, all the same, RHIANNON!"

Also, for a little more TMI, as most of you know, I'm a type one diabetic which provides for many embarrassing situations during frisky moments. Nothing like getting a girls leg wrapped up in your insulin pump tubing and ripping it out or being half naked and having to ask, "Uh, do you have any juice? My blood sugar is low." Talk about buzz kill.

Last edited by APerfectLie; 12-09-2010 at 03:39 AM..
Old 12-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
One time my neck was sore, so I put some Icy Hot on it. I the proceeded to use the restroom

Also, for a little more TMI, as most of you know, I'm a type one diabetic which provides for many embarrassing situations during frisky moments. Nothing like getting a girls leg wrapped up in your insulin pump tubing and ripping it out or being half naked and having to ask, "Uh, do you have any juice? My blood sugar is low." Talk about buzz kill.
Well, scratching yourself, is the WORST! Wait about 5 seconds, then you're like, "WTF did I DO?" Oh yeah,....I cut jalapenos!

Sorry to be ignorant.....is it dangerous, if the tubes get ripped out? Sry, I have no clue.....
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

-Grooming habits... down there?
-Tampons or pads?
-Lights on or off?
-Top or bottom?
-Floaters or sinkers?
I'm giving details because I'm drunk and totally open about these things anyway.

Shave all the way. These days no one wants hair down there. And it's uncomfortable anyway.
Tampons. I don't think I've used a pad in my life.
Lights off, or mood lighting. There's something totally sexy about silhouettes and leaving a little mystery there still.
Bottom, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to being on top. It's a mood thing.
I wouldn't know. Don't look!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=HejiraNYC;926071]
-Top or bottom?

Entrance only here......
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Louie and I are just gonna say it-- giving head is a beautiful, beautiful thing, full of feminine control and a type of weird arousal that you can't get from anything else. Get over the dick fear and try it, girls.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Louie and I are just gonna say it-- giving head is a beautiful, beautiful thing, full of feminine control and a type of weird arousal that you can't get from anything else. Get over the dick fear and try it, girls.
Oh u got that right. Ive been told by several guys including my current man that I give the best they've ever had.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Oh u got that right. Ive been told by several guys including my current man that I give the best they've ever had.
I've been told the same thing! And from people with a lot more experience than me (aka older), too, which I consider a huge compliment It's a massage with your mouth, nothing more
Old 12-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well, scratching yourself, is the WORST! Wait about 5 seconds, then you're like, "WTF did I DO?" Oh yeah,....I cut jalapenos!

Sorry to be ignorant.....is it dangerous, if the tubes get ripped out? Sry, I have no clue.....
Not usually. If you don't notice it is ripped out for hours, your blood sugar can go high, but that usually only happens when you are sleeping and the adhesive sticks to the sheets. You have to insert a new tube every three days, so it isn't anything too terrible, you just have to insert another one! But it can be painful, make you bleed everywhere, make the bed smell like insulin (which doesn't smell bad, it just smells very synthetic, kinda like band-aids, very strong band-aids), and cause the girl to freak out! But I guess that is what they should expect when ****ing a cyborg!