User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-27-2016, 07:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Smaller concerts could mean a show in venues such as PNC Bank Arts Center or Coney Island Amohitheater. Those venues are less than 20k. If they're going to play a venue such as The Chicago Theatre or Constitution Hall, I can't imagine they would charge less than $150 for orchestra seat. Christine would be with them so the demand is there and they'll want to make something! I also would imagine Mick would sell his meet&greet ticket packages.
i really hope it means more intimate than sheds. 2-3 k theaters and maybe 2 k clubs. they would sell out with more expensive tickets for those if that's what they wanted to do, every seat in these kinds of places is fantastic. they should do it artistically, not succumb to demand.

once in a lifetime tour that it it happens will be completely unique chance to see, never before and never after!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Would they do like a 30 city US tour? I can't see Mick excited to play a place like Irving Plaza unless he's getting well over $200 a head!
I could imagine them doing multiple nights at venues such as Radio City, Fonda, Wang, Constitution Hall, Kimmel Center, Caesars Colosseum, Aragon, Cobb Center, Dodge, Nokia, Mohegan, Bellco, Ryman, etc.
I hope Chris would do her Mirage and Tusk songs in addition to new stuff.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Would they do like a 30 city US tour? I can't see Mick excited to play a place like Irving Plaza unless he's getting well over $200 a head!
He plays smaller venues with the blues band.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 09-27-2016, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I could imagine them doing multiple nights at venues such as Radio City, Fonda, Wang, Constitution Hall, Kimmel Center, Caesars Colosseum, Aragon, Cobb Center, Dodge, Nokia, Mohegan, Bellco, Ryman, etc.
I hope Chris would do her Mirage and Tusk songs in addition to new stuff.
oh Ryman!

i think they'd probably do a smaller tour, maybe just a few main markets? 10-15 dates all together? it would be really rare and special.

i do feel like we are dreaming!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-27-2016, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Could the Blues Band fill Radio City?

FM could fill Irving Plaza with 4 people; they could fill Radio City with 4 people; could they get 13k to buy tickets for a FM 4/5 show at MSG?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
yeah.

i was thinking more like Warner Theatre than DAR Constitution Hall in DC. Prince did 2 sold out shows in one evening at Warner Theater a bit over a year ago, it was pretty spectacular. i guess Constitution Hall would be more the appropriate size but i want smaller. they can charge more and make the same amount, but event would be more special.

EDIT: on the second thought, you know what they could do? concert halls!! they have great acoustics (unlike theaters which were not built for rock shows; clubs of course are usually great) so the sound could be incredible, and they are nice size but still intimate. Chris Cornell played Strathmore in Bethesda, Sydney Opera, and Royal Albert Hall on his recent tour and he raved how great these venues were. of course his tour was acoustic, but still, it should work?

Last edited by elle; 09-27-2016 at 10:03 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Could the Blues Band fill Radio City?

FM could fill Irving Plaza with 4 people; they could fill Radio City with 4 people; could they get 13k to buy tickets for a FM 4/5 show at MSG?
don't think re MBB.

we want intimate 4/5 tour though. if they start doing arenas like MSG they'll find excuses on how many hits they need to do, instead of new songs and deep cuts.

Old 09-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
oh Ryman!

i think they'd probably do a smaller tour, maybe just a few main markets? 10-15 dates all together? it would be really rare and special.

i do feel like we are dreaming!
Ryman!!!! Everyone wants to play the Ryman! It's sold out, usually a few nights a week, because the ARTISTS want to play the "Mother Church".

And I live a mere 12 minute walk away... BRING IT! lol
Old 09-28-2016, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I didn't buy the EP. The ONLY FM release I've never bought. My fanatic friends told me that it was bad, and not to waste my time.
But how much time would you be wasting? Fifteen minutes?

Michele
Old 09-28-2016, 01:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Having said that, I feel they could really sell some shows for the fans that want the intimacy and not the meglomania. It would be exquisite.
With ticket prices that would still be precious, but not astronomical.

Michele
Old 09-28-2016, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
With ticket prices that would still be precious, but not astronomical.

Michele
Let's hope they follow through.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
The band gave Christine an ultimatum with Say You Will: tour with the album, or you can't record; you can't just come and go. I think the same standards need to be held to Stevie in this instance: record the album, or you can't tour; you can't just come and go. If Stevie were to be kicked off the next world tour (not this pie in the sky smaller venue tour), I'd have to think it'd get her ass into gear.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
The band gave Christine an ultimatum with Say You Will: tour with the album, or you can't record; you can't just come and go. I think the same standards need to be held to Stevie in this instance: record the album, or you can't tour; you can't just come and go. If Stevie were to be kicked off the next world tour (not this pie in the sky smaller venue tour), I'd have to think it'd get her ass into gear.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I'm all for that. If she wants to come back for a final tour, I'm actually ok with that. But, I'd really love to see that four piece. That would be so amazing.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:32 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I am a fan and was from the moment i got the buckingham nicks record and then they joined Fleetwood Mac ... but now i am tired of her just wanting to be a rockstar she can go , they I hope will carry on without her

I am overly excited to get a record from the 4 of then right now than I am from one with her included she brings nothing but her past fame to the band I am happy to see her play out as a solo artist and let the band finish as a band of creative musician